Murder Legalised

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by vishwa_81us, Oct 19, 2005.

1. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

Hmmmmmmm

For those who want murder to be legalised.. check this link... murder is already leaglised.... ;)

https://www.hitman.us/main.html

vishwa :cool: kill me if u can

2. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

why are you so much behind murder......you wanna get yourself killed......fine......you can go and murder yourself or go to some gunda and tell him to kill you!:mad:

3. in your dreams...

4. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

@lavina - now what was that for.......i din link that to you....i did it for guitar ka bhoot!

5. jekyll

jekyll Banned

:RollLol:

LMAO

what a stupid link ...

6. guns_n_gore

guns_n_gore hell raiser

Yes, you too can become part of our organization. Simply fill out our employment application form and find out if you qualify. please read all the details below before you complete the application.

The application fee is $4.95, payable through PayPal. This is a non-refundable application fee that is used to cover our administrative costs. The application fee does not in any way imply, or guarantee, that we will approve your application and offer you a job. To avoid any misunderstandings we kindly ask you to read our Terms and Conditions before you submit your application and before you send your payment. In the event that your application is not approved you are not entitled to receive a refund.

Good luck!

i foun this
    https://www.hitman.us/main.html

7. shak

shak Harrr!

ROFL!!! ..
    the dumbest spoof i have ever seeen!!! .. dun you think police will trace back on the owners of the webpage and arrest them .. they even have "pleaded" guilty on one of the pages for the murder of someone whos remains were found in a dog food can .. LMAO
    haha this is funny!

P.S: hitmen dun use .38 calibers to shoot in the back of the head .. and that too TWICE .. LOL ..

8. vivo_b

vivo_b The Brave

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :RollLol:

9. shak

shak Harrr!

LMAO!! i didnt see that part! ... this is really funny