Movie Expectations for 2004

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by esgallindeion, Apr 14, 2004.

1. esgallindeion

esgallindeion Minstrel Knight

So far Im looking forward to see Troy and HP 3... I'm not so sure abt the cast of Troy but i cant wait to see Orlando Bloom in action again. Will be seeing it sometime arnd may 15...

I wasnt really looking forward to see Harry Potter part 3, but the trailers were excellent.

Add to the list or comment further on these two..

2. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Alien Vs Predator, Spider Man 2, Star Wars: Episode III, Fantastic Four, X-Men 3, Shrek 2 and The Punisher are some of the upcoming movies in my list.

3. anilwanted

anilwanted New Member

I am badly waiting for Spider Man 2,

and also "YUVA" of manirathnam and "Ek" of ramgopalvarma

4. anilwanted

anilwanted New Member

I forgot KILL BILL -2

5. esgallindeion

yeah... shrek 2 shld be good. i wld be very dissapointed if xmen isnt better than x 2. I dont want to see another movie having 2 great parts and then ruining it all in the third part (eg Godfather, Terminator - my opinion)

6. alli

alli The Best Ever

im waiting to watch passion of the christ ...

and also kill bill 2...... shrek 2 !!!! yaay.. !!

spider man 2 ..downloaded trailor.... interesting !!! ... waiting to watch ...

star wars..waiting for it..but im scared its gonna disappoint ... nothing compares to part 4 , 5 ,6 //// ... i wonder how they'll show the technology going a lil down in the later yrs... ??

7. esgallindeion

u mean u hvnt seen passion yet?? :p

8. alli

alli The Best Ever

:eek:

:cen:

:mad:

:ban:

:confused:

:argue:

...no.

9. alli

alli The Best Ever

but i wil... :p first wk of may..

10. esgallindeion

aaah... k.. u'll watch it arnd 2 months after i saw... :) almost as bad as with LOTR...

11. alli

alli The Best Ever

:eek:

u bugged me enuff during LOTr... and now it repeats.... sigh....

12. esgallindeion

Its a never ending saga.

13. alli

alli The Best Ever

sigh...i figured....

i saw the pianist" the other day..briiliant is not the word !!! and adrian brody...... WOW ... awesome ...

i wish there were more LOTR's..... new adventures... hehe...actually..naah... but im wanting to watch again..

waiting for peter jackson's next movie....wait i forgot wht its called... its some monster thing .... essi...help ...

14. esgallindeion

dunno.. i thought he was doin a king kong remake... anyway, u mean to say u saw the pianist only recently??? :confused:

15. alli

alli The Best Ever

yea yea..king kong it is....

sigh..yes i just saw it on t.v.- when they showed itthe other day.... coz i've been so damn busy with coll. - never got time... so now since i have ALL the time...i did watch it .

16. 6String_assasin

6String_assasin The Painkiller

torque, hellboy, van heslings, spider-man2, kill bill 2, hp 3
    yeah!

17. Resha

Resha New Member

I've seen Troy...gawd, it's sad!!! I mean, depressing sad not pathetic sad. YOU PEOPLE LIKE LOTR??? YAY!!!

Yes! LoTR is a.....*looks thru dictionary and thesaurus* Nope, no word good enuff in there!!!

I saw the second movie and third movie 7 times each in the cinema. Ok, ok. Call me crazy!!! I don't care!!! xP

I RELLY REALLY REALLY WANNA SEE SHREK 2!!! Grr it's really bad the cinema's are always full and I can't get enough tickets. *kills everybody who fills up the cinema's* Silly people...=)

I liked Main Hoon Na, surprisingly enough. And now I wanna see Hum Tum. Isn't it horrible, how all the movies get into the cinema's at the same time?? - HP3, Hum Tum, Shrek 2, Confessions of a Teenage Drama Queen...EVERYTHING!!! And I have no time...TIME!

Please excuse the hyperactive post above. *Excuse, not ignore xP*

18. guitar_gal

guitar_gal New Member

* Spider-man 2.. im dyin 4 da movie 2 get released..

* Van Helsing... me a huuuugggeee Hugh Jackman fan.. i started buildin a site 4 him. den well, i thot mebbe i cud spend more time wid my guitar.. so ditched da idea. i got a mammoth collection of his pics btw. arnd 175-200 :)

* Shrek 2.. cant wait 2 hear Donkey's voice agn.. :) luv his character.

* Along Came Polly... da damn movie actually STILL hasnt been released in Chennai!!!! how unfair is life?! i mean, it releases in mumbai n oder cities 2.. but not in chennai.. screwd up. n i havnt found da cd either :annoyed:

* (dis technically dusnt belong here in da list..) KILL BILL VOL 2..... coz iv already seen it!! :p i waz so eager 2 watch da 2nd part. cudnt resist da temptation of watchin a gud qlty cd.. :) but i guez il watch it in da theatres 2 after its released herer. n well, luvd it. i thot kill bill 1 waz a lot more high on action. dis 1s high on story-tellin n logic. thurman gets 2 fight ONLY wid elle driver. n dat fight aint all dat long either.

sorry 2 spoil da suspense 4 ya guyz!!! :p

19. esgallindeion

@ Resha... crazy?? no, i have seen it more than u have... Im just waiting for the Extended DVD Edition of Return of The King before starting my LOTR Extended Edition marathons... imagine... almost 15 hrs of non stop LOTR. :D

Shrek 2 was ok... not great but lived upto my expectations...

Main hoon na was fine... not very good but quite funny at times. The first half of Hum Tum was ok, the second half was boring.

HP3 was superb... Much better than 1 and 2. Troy was not upto my expectations but not very bad either whereas Van Helsing sucked. Kill Bill 2 was good. Haven't seen Torque or Hellboy... Day After Tomm was sucky.

20. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

I saw the Spidey 2 trailer.. Looks good..