Most romantic/Cute thing u've done for .....

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by notty_lad, Apr 2, 2006.

1. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

Lets face it .. Everyone of us might have come across someone special u know .. for whom u always wanna do cute things .. wats da most romantic or Cute thing dat u've done for such a special someone ..

I've done many such things :p: .. to mention two of them ..

1. I had made a diary in which i stuck 50 "Love is" pics (which used to come in Times of India) n decorated it wid crayons n stuff .. ribbons .. wrote notes .. She was ecstatic..

2. Wrote composed n sang a song for her (someone else :p:)

Chip in ..

EDIT: It need not be ur gf .. it may be anyone sis/friend etc etc ;)

2. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

LOL
    Am waiting for MOD from HELL.

Till then, ppl spam on.

3. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

notty bhai,did u take the april fool thing so seriously tht u started postin in CC...hmm....lemme think now....

1.................................hmm.......shux...aint rememberin now...coz i jus had one gf till date..long back.......** sobs ** since i din knew guitar at tht time.........

but ya , what i had done was PROPOSED on the day of our 12th ka CHEMISTRY BOARD PRACTICAL EXAMS in the middle of the exam.........and she was like......................wtf ...........

4. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

:p: :p: i did before its gonna be closed........abhi se its gonna be like this i think...

POSTING IN CC = THREAD CLOSED IN AN HOUR OR SO.:p:

5. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

The purpose of the thread is to Share romantic Ideas wat IGTians have ..

People might have done something really romantic which would be worth noticing .. wats wrong in dat ?

n stick to da topic ..

6. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Things I shall do:

Write guitarangela a song!

Walk over the rainbow with BubblyMartini

7. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

^Notice to Mods: Dont close this thread. As long as we stick to the topic i think this thread is fine.

8. Subhro

Subhro Argentina lost :"(

followin in bjr's lines... things i shall do:

marry guitarangela's 17 yr old granny. she's HOT!! :dance:
    sing a song 2 vinni's cute sa niece. :)

9. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

^ What is wrong in those two posts?
    And then what is there to wink?

Man a usless thread is a useless thread, whethter in CCL or GGT.
    U may make such threads, no one is stopping you;
    but dont hope for its survival.

10. Subhro

Subhro Argentina lost :"(

be kind enuff 2 define.. "a useful thrd in CCL"

sumthin tells me u wil be the nxt mod. ;)
    aahh.. damn.. tht wink agn. kindly ignore tht ;) aarrgh thr it goes agn ;) am hopeless... ;)

11. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

@subhro...man....not you....of all the people not you......
    * tries to reach for the knife in the back*

This is not aimed at this thread...having said that :
    "Love" threads generate the maximum amount of spam there is. Clear demarcation of off-topic and on-topic becomes difficult in "love" threads. Not to mention their sophomoric nature. Talking, creating threads about love isnt fun, nor is it intellectually stimulating, to those who get a high, mebbe its time to look for a better high. Love threads usually become popular in no time cos its easier to post in them, everybody has an opinion, doesnt require any kinda thought to post in "love" threads, which leads to them running into multiple pages with huge number of replies. The simple reason why movies like "Black" dont do well in interior parts of india, but govinda flicks are super hit.
    that said, carry on...this will be my only post in this thread, as i sit back and watch this thread strangle its own throat.
    Enter the world of Kuch kuch hota hai and Dilwale dulhaniy le jayenge...
    pfft...

Edit:mad:notty, this wasnt directed at you...this was just my reply to subhros citings of those 2 links...

12. shak

shak Harrr!

stuck my toungue in and dislodged the piece of chicken off her tonsils .. thought that was pretty neat .. didnt go very well though ....

no the girl was cool ..... its just that it wasnt chicken ... :(

13. sanju_strings

sanju_strings 50 Pai$e <3V/S<3 50 CeNt$

my gf bday comes on a national holiday arranging boose for those dry day parties i think shud go as da most romantic thing :p:

14. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Thank you for sharing that interesting anecdote with us :shock:

15. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

at first i thought u said "stuck my toungue in and dislodged the piece of chicken off her nostrils"
    :shock:

:RollLol:

16. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

hmm gifted a gold-fish to a gal once...when I was broke. It actually helped me with my very first make-out session :grin:

17. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

LOL, so didnt you come to conclusion that most of the women are actually whores?

18. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

nope...but if u want to land in bed with her...showing a senti/emo side kinda works.

19. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Point taken.

And what about the "gift" aspect?

20. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

it was her b'day hence the gold fish gift.