Most embarassing moment

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by slashboyin, Feb 28, 2006.

1. slashboyin

slashboyin New Member

hi,

searched for this topic but could not find it before so thought of putting it up.

So be a sport and dont feel embarassed about sharing your most embarassing moment(s). heres mine:

had gone to a water park with my friends and in one of the tunnel rides i and my friends boat flipped over in the middle of the ride. i rmembered a previous incident where my friend was injured when his boat flipped and then next riders in line came and slammed into him. so i shouted at my friend to get into the boat again and get the hell out. but the tunnel was so slippery that we both skidded and fell again. and my friend came out first, then the boat and finally me.........that too i was flat on my back in the and my head came otu of the tunnel. all the tourists started laughing at us. i felt embarassed at it then but now i laugh whenever i remember it.

2. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

^There was a topic about this, but the thread was deleted, due to some obvious reasons. Perhaps a similar fate awaits....

3. slashboyin

slashboyin New Member

its upto the mods and the lords. but it can be fun if every one who posts its is responsible

4. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Hah, the admin has competition?

5. slashboyin

slashboyin New Member

ok ppl post asap before the mods get to this thread

6. Sanjay Mazumder

Sanjay Mazumder ~..::MASTERMIND::..~

Never even thought of the most embarassing moment :)

And hope that moment never comes.

We shud just manage such situations in a kool way so that we never feel that a moment is embarassing.

7. uj_6string

uj_6string Nickelodean Addict :D

u think people will answer!!!!!!:RollLol:

8. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I just sneezed really hard 3 times and now everyone is staring at me.

9. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

Ill cut a real embarrasing stry short...Im sure i shared this one before :eek::

Ahem...
    There was a time when i was in India..when one of those "pay-to-watch monkey dances" were going on. Not wanting to have anything to do with it, a friend and i were walking away from there..when the freakin ape charges at me..and [very mildly put] starts humping my legggg :boff: MMMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

I will forever be haunted..

sigh...HHAAAPPPPYYYY????:cry1:

10. guitarangela

guitarangela gran'ma

:eek:: Oh man! Mine is too much to count.....it starts from misunderstanding to something that shudn't be spit out:eek:: ...U can bet that something embarrasing will happen atleast once a day for me.....
    Today itself...i was walking the nice track during my physical education class..all the guys were hanging out in the ground....and reba(coolgirl_babe) was walking right beside me...i didn't know that my shoe lace was untied....reba stepped on it..and i fell....right in the middle of those guys:eek:: :eek:: Hoping that nobody saw it...i turned around, and saw the millions staring at me with reba's laughter at the top:aggre: :aggre: (hey, i am gonna get ya..juzt wait and see:aggre: )anyway, 1 more day of my life...:eek::