Most Awaited! Gangster (2006) :- Bheegi Bheegi Si Rocking Song

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by sumantmodak, Apr 11, 2006.

1. asadjansari

asadjansari New Member

Bheegi bheegi

Hi
    Found your chords to be good. I am looking for tabs for the intro part. Anyone who can help me?

2. geniusoid

geniusoid Acoustic Alchemist

The startin repetitive part goes with arpeggiating the following pattern - Em(1-2-3-4-5-6-), D(1-2-3-4-5-6-), C(1-2-3-4-5-6-), D(1-2-3),C(1-2-3)

The brackets has the timing to keep....i cud tab out the arpeggio but i dont have the time - figure it out urself - damn simple...

3. raul_rocker

raul_rocker New Member

Oh! please stop this skirmish guys. i think we are here to discuss and not fite. newys, i am a new member to this grp. can pls. someone give me the tabs for this song that come in between para 1 and para2.

4. ahsan1234

ahsan1234 New Member

hi

i m from bangladesh. i doagree with u. i respect all the musicians.and MOhiner Ghoraguli is an awesome band nd the founder of rock badn in kolkata and also it influenced bangladeshi bands aswell.
    let me know how can i upload some bangladeshi songs to u. so that u can have a different taste and also u can know our band.
    as i m a new comer in this forum so help me.
    wish u all the best.take care

5. Tuhin Prothasis

Tuhin Prothasis New Member

thanx a lot!!

it really works..thanx a lot..

6. kobe

kobe New Member

REquest: BHeegi bheegi Raatein - Gangster

can someone post the riff of this song. The initial guitar tab played.

7. stoicrobin

stoicrobin New Member

thankx 4 the post

hi dude can u please post the lead portion of this song bheegi bheegi si..
    thank u soo much

8. cool_navi

cool_navi New Member

hey sumantmodak...............nice job dude...............u hv done a gud job..........
    there r a few things which need to be correcetd out.............These corrections r made only according to ur chords......not by listening the song right now.. its been long time when i heard this song........assuming u r on the right scale.....here r some alterations.........

********************************************************************************************************************

Tabbs !
    bheegi bheegi si hai....raaten bheegi bheegi yaaden........bheegi bheegi baaten.....bheegi bheegi
    |--7-h5-7-7-7-7--7-h5-7-7-7-7------7-h5--7-7-7-7----------7-h5--7-7-7-7------
    |----------------------------------------------------------------------------

aankhon mein kaisi nami hai
    |----7-7-7-7-8-3-7-5---------------------------------------------------------

aah ha ha ha aah ha
    |---5-3-2-0-7--5-------------------------------------------------------------

sapnon ka saya palkon pe aya pal mein hasaya pal mein rulaya
    |--7-h5-7-7-7-7--7-h5-7-7-7-7------7-h5--7-7-7-7----------7-h5--7-7-7-7------

phir bhi yeh kaisi kami hai
    |----7-7-7-7-8-3-7-5---------------------------------------------------------

aah ha ha ha aah ha
    |---5-3-2-0-7--5-------------------------------------------------------------

na jaane koi ........kaisi hai yeh zindagaani zindgaani
    |---3-3-2-3---3-3-3-2-0-0-2-2------------------------------------------------
    |-0-------------------------------5-3-5-5------------------------------------

Humari adhuri kahaani
    |--5-5-5-4-4-4--7-7-h5-------------------------------------------------------

1stly y r u playing the lead on only the first string.........play it on the proper scale..........not like this................playing properly will improve ur lead playing skills..................never think that plzyin like this is easy bro...........when u will play properly on scales u will find that playin on scales makes playing leads very easy n there is less chance of mistkes.......

********************************************************************************************************************

Em....................................
    bheegi bheegi si hai raaten
    bheegi bheegi yaaden
    bheegi bheegi baaten
    Em................................................ ........D
    bheegi bheegi aankhon mein kaisi nami hai
    D.........Em........D
    aah ha ha ha aah ha
    D.........Em........D
    aah ha ha ha aah ha

in this above 3 lines are ok......
    after that the song shud go like this:

Em............................................F......
    bheegi bheegi aankhon mein kaisi nami hai

F.........Em.....G.....F
    aah ha ha ha aah ha

F.........Em......G....F
    aah ha ha ha aah ha

Em................D..................C............ .....................B....................Em
    na jaane koi kaisi hai yeh zindagaani zindgaani Humari adhuri kahaani
    Em................D..................C............ .....................B....................Em

these chords also have a few changes

Em..............G.....................D...........C.................B................Em
    Em...............G....................D...........C.................B................ Em

BRO CHECK OUT THESE CHANGES...........AND THEN TELL WAT DO U FEEL????????

I WILL WAIT FOR UR REPLY........BYE .....TAKE CARE.....GOD BLESS U!!!!!!!!!1

9. robroy

robroy New Member

yes plzzz can neone post the intro of the song...............

10. KShan

KShan New Member

Salute to all the musicians, be it bengali or anyone..

hi,,

just wanted to share my thought....

We are all musicians here and we love music (atleast most of us do..). Some of us might reach to a level of huge popularity, hence we must cultivate the habit of giving true respect to the one who is the original composer of the song/music piece. This should be done irrespective of ANYTHING.

I fully agree that Anurag Basu should have had put the name of the original composer to give him the tribute which he deserves.

I'm neither bengali nor from west bengal but i believe that one should not criticise Anurag Basu more because he's a bengali. If you want to criticize him then do it purely becuase he did smthing which was unethical n not becuase he was bengali n still he didn't put the great composers name in the movie. I strongly condemn such sort of criticism as they themselves are being racist to an extent.

Last word: Forum is a place to share thughts, so lets do that n not take anything to heart. All the comments n criticism should be taken constructively.

Cheers.... !!!

11. KShan

KShan New Member

Ohh...Sorry...

In all that i forgot to write praises for the work that you people have done regarding the chords and the tabs for the song...Its a nice piece of work..

Cheers & applause..!!

12. ebhendra

ebhendra New Member

Hey Friends, check out the actual chords:

Em................Am..................D............C.....Am.......B.............Em

And the intro tabs are:

E --------------------------------------------------------------------
    B -----8-7--------7--------------------------------------------------
    G -9-9-----9--7-7---9--7-----------7--------------------------------
    D -------------------------10-----10--9-------------------------------
    A --------------------------------------------------------------------
    E --------------------------------------------------------------------

13. viku007

viku007 New Member

bhebe dekhechoki?
    tararao joto aalok borsho dure...
    taro dure...
    tumi aar aami jaie krome shore shore...

try to sing it as
    naa jane koi kaisi hai ye jindagani....
    jindagani
    hamari adhuri khani...

14. holylord

holylord New Member

need solo... of this .. song..

15. viraniparvez

viraniparvez New Member

Hi all
    can some one pls help me in TABS ( ONLY )- of JAB KOI BAAT - movie JURUM i want to play it for my wedding ann , pls help me

16. RASHMI JOSHI

RASHMI JOSHI New Member

I need help

I WANT NOTES OF SCALES AND CHORDS..I 'LL TEACH THEM TO MYSELF JUST NEED NOTES FOR THAT...I CAN PLAY NOTES LIKE G A B C D E F G......BT I DNT UNDERSTAND HOW TO PLAY Em Gm.... SO IT BECOMES IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO PLAY SONG..I HOPE U UNDERSTAND MY PROBLEM..PLZ SEND ME NOTES OF GUITAR SCALES AND CHORDS.... PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

17. RASHMI JOSHI

RASHMI JOSHI New Member

I need help

I WANT NOTES OF SCALES AND CHORDS..I 'LL TEACH THEM TO MYSELF JUST NEED NOTES FOR THAT...I CAN PLAY NOTES LIKE G A B C D E F G......BT I DNT UNDERSTAND HOW TO PLAY Em Gm.... SO IT BECOMES IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO PLAY SONG..I HOPE U UNDERSTAND MY PROBLEM..PLZ SEND ME NOTES OF GUITAR SCALES AND CHORDS.... PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

18. sreenuisbusy

sreenuisbusy New Member

nice posts

19. Gobz

Gobz New Member

wat wud b the strumming pattern f the song...??