Modern Rock

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by mrfreeze, Oct 16, 2005.

1. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Yep it's Adnan Sami with guitar only. ;)

2. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

what happened to adnan bhai anyway....there is no music from for sooooooo looooong!

3. tejas

tejas ..........

I liked Creed's first album, 'My Own Prison'. It was good. But after that, they just kept repeating themselves and got boring. I didnt like Alter Bridge, I think that vocalist is annoying.

Audioslave are nice. Im a Morello fan, so I like most of his stuff, but i prefered his sound in RATM. Static-X bore me.

And god, I just heard Nickelback's new album and its utter crap. i couldnt tell one song from the other. The only song I managed not to mind was the first one, called 'followed you home'. Thats pretty catchy.

And whats with Default?? I know the nickelback guy is the one who produces their records, but they always release albums at the same time as nickelback. And they always tour with them too. I seriously think they should stop doing this. Because their first album was good, but now they're sounding too much like Nickelback.

Ahh...I'm done talking to myself now.

4. mrfreeze

mrfreeze The coolest one!!!

hey 'foo fighters' can never be nirvana without cobain
    and velvet revolvers can never be g'n'r without axl

i think it needs only one great rock album from some great rock band to save rock n roll......just wish that metallica and hetfield wake up from its slumber

and wish that g'n'r unite again

5. taxyse

taxyse t3h.

^huh....gnr sucks cuz of axl rose......
    but yeah velvet revolver cant be a gnr just cuz they got slash .....(thats the better way of putting it..)
    well...i just love nickelback....dont like creed and the other guys much.....ratm is good though (was )
    the last album i heard from nickelback was 'teh long road' ..dunno how old is that..but its got some of there best songs...i love this album....
    3 doors down is awesome too....but i dont know...they too seem to be just producing ordinary songs lately

6. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

we need RATM............

7. apurbajd

apurbajd ~#$&*$@*^$

Well personally I prefer the older genre ..... But speaking of modern rock ... no one is talking about Hoobastank....

Greenday and Coldplay is cool dudes , but Hoobastank is also worth listening. Listen to their songs like Crawling in the dark and The Reason , and u will know ...

8. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

Let me just summarize this: Rock is progging and prog is rocking. Just live with it.

9. apurbajd

apurbajd ~#$&*$@*^$

Well said dude ... I agree ...