Mizraab or Mizraable

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by xplosive, Jan 15, 2006.

1. xplosive

xplosive New Member

well since the discovery of mizraable was made it proved that mizraab sucks badly...its not because the rythm guitarist calls himself jamie instead of jamal and not because of the voice of faraz anwar...it is bcoz of Dil Dil Pakistan remake....people laugh at us when they say thats how ur national music sounds like..."the guy sounds drunk and its too metal"....well not many ppl in pakistan no that but go out of pakistan and get ur remarks bout it

2. Bleeding Guitar

Bleeding Guitar New Member

lol i can't belieave i just red the lamest comment .. hah
    dude Faraz anwer is Rocking Pakistan .. and the stupid ass Mizrabal stuff if u notice :) the music they used is Faraz Anwers Conposition its not even there own its just the vocals and the funny lyrics ... and nobody thinks like that out side pakistan .. i dun know abt U.A.E people maybe they dun understand as alwayz heh .. no offence to you but i live in Canada and i know pretty much about pakistani music and whats going on there and whats gonna happen maybe alot more then people who actually live there.
    point was Faraz Anwer Dil Dil Pakistan is an awsome song its nothing bad in it the ols shitty musixc just took a new turn :) and am sure people in IGT agreez with me if not then i'll walk on a lonely road ma self hah

3. xplosive

xplosive New Member

no man its not all bout that its that y a remake and the solos of mizraable were way better

4. Bleeding Guitar

Bleeding Guitar New Member

its all about live performance its not about music they are making .. am sure u havn't seen Faraz playing live, trust me ur change your mind .. he lost from me last summer at ITC Ginnos :) it was fun though

5. Evo Guy 911

Evo Guy 911 Banned

ya i agree. I used to hate Mizraab coz of the song Panchi. Faraz's eyes are literally popping in the video. Looks horrible, but after i went to a couple of his concerts, I had to change my mind. That guyz insane man! Awesome guitarist, and not bad vocals. Hez really good. U have my word in the matter. Peace

6. m_waleed86

m_waleed86 KhaMosh GhuStAk

me thinks why most of the guys hate faraz is because of hi svocals.....as his guitar playing skills are one of the best possible n at least south ASIA...

7. grimreeper_007

grimreeper_007 New Member

can any one tab the solo of dil dil pakistan the mizraab or the vital signs version.

8. junoonist

junoonist New Member

Here's d tabs !

Attached Files:

9. m_waleed86

m_waleed86 KhaMosh GhuStAk

well....good work...but i dont think the solos there!!!