Mind Reading at its Best

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by flyingbird, Dec 30, 2005.

1. flyingbird

flyingbird New Member

look i can read ur mind, wanna try it??

Depending on how you ask the questions, you can force the answer you seek! Remember 43% of polls are wrong, the other 78% are made up! Don't jump to the answer, just scroll down.

Take this test mentally, don't write down your answers, and don't shout them out.

1. Pick a number from 2 to 9. It can be 2 or it can be 9, or any number in between.
    2. Take that number that you've chosen, and multiply it by 9.
    3. That should give you a two digit number. Take those two digits and add them together.
    4. Take the resulting number and subtract 5 from it.
    5. Take that number and correspond it to the alphabet, numbering the letters. A =1, B=2, C=3, and so on...
    6. Take your letter, and think of a country that begins with that letter.
    7. Take the last letter in the name of that country, and think of an animal.
    8. Now, take the last letter in the name of that animal, and think of a color.
    9. But remember, that there are no orange kangaroos in Denmark.

may b wrong some time

hope u all like it

2. suchin

suchin New Member

Wrong wid me...nice try though.

3. vini

vini Repeat Offender

yeah..nice

wonder who makes all these stuff..reminded me of a song by bryan adams:eek:n a day like today
    hmm? :)

4. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

this isnt mind reading. no matter which no. u choose u'll always end up with 4. and MOST ppl will think of denmark and the last letter... well, most ppl will think of kangaroos.

if u thought otherwise, kudos to u for thinking differently.

5. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

Haha.....i never (at least this time) thought of denmark. DPRK was in my mind :p:

6. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

What about D'Jbouti?
    and Dominican Republic?

7. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

^^ Democratic Replubic of Congo....

8. vini

vini Repeat Offender

yEah...but the only mind reading part is that... nearly 90% would think of denmark in first shot not any other less famous/known country...so the person who made this game shud edit it make it so... that we think of such a country's name which has a unique initial alphabet
    woo :p:

9. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

ROTFLMAO

Democratic Republic of India?
    any takers?

10. flyingbird

flyingbird New Member

yup u r right

11. slash_i_m

slash_i_m Laid to Rest

i knew this it was there as an article in Bharat Chandra's success digest rite ?

12. mr singh

mr singh New Member

this so didnt work on me, i had 2 b an indiot and went 4 dhekelia as my country (i think its real) and chose my animal as an aardvark and my colour as khaki... but i guess the thing is still rite, cos as far as i no, there r no khaki coloured aardvarks in dhekelia. more 2 the point there are no khaki coloured aardvarks at all, unless they have serous sickness, in which case there r no khaki coloured healthy aardvarks. there i sed it now, thats a weight of my chest