Metallica Fade To Black Intro Solo Cover

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by Muscle_Fret, Apr 19, 2007.

1. Muscle_Fret

Muscle_Fret New Member

Hey guyz this a cover of metallica's awesome fade to black intro that i did yesterday... this song realli hits me deep, especially the intro and not forgetting the awesome solo!! .... heres the link >
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16EJcHSbfac .... comments wud be greatly appreciated... Thanks

2. getshorty80

getshorty80 New Member

hey dude heard ur stuff. thats was really good. but i think u have not completed the solo there at the end and also the tempo is a bit down. other then that its a good effort mate

3. Muscle_Fret

Muscle_Fret New Member

Yea man, couldn't be bothered to do the last part, i don't realli think it goes well with the solo... :S hehe ....... I also prefer the slower version of the song like when they performed it in Seoul, Korea .... anywayz its gonna be my first year learning the guitar, still a beginner and learnin stuff on my own :p .... and thanks a lot btw for ure feedback, appreciate it bro...

4. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

Don't cover the wrong bends man! You've gotta watch it with bends, 1/4 step too high and it becomes crap.

Keep practising.

5. vvfloydish

vvfloydish New Member

ok but..

tempo as pointed out is slow.

you skipped the hard part i.e. last bits

i was hoping to get glimpse of someone playing on youtube instead i got static screens. guess you only needed soundclick

6. geniusoid

geniusoid Acoustic Alchemist

toooo slooooow.....dyinnnng dyiiinnnnnng dead! play faster man! tht bend went so awry btw!