MEGADETH-countdown to extinction(thrash cover)

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by helzfire, Aug 31, 2007.

1. helzfire

helzfire New Member

hi guys, i dont know it would be appreciated or not, cause i havent seen any
    metal covers here and also i m a little bit worried about the fact that indianguitartab's users may not be much familier with this kind of stuff. thats all, plz if u dont like my cover then u r welcome to give a constructive criticisms. thnx.

general infos:

riff guitar:me
    solo guitar: me
    drums:midi
    bass line:midi
    vox-me

here is the link https://media.putfile.com/countdown-to-extinction

2. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

1. Vocals are not the style that I would prefer anytime.
    2. Guitar tone sounds good and gainy. What are you using?
    3. You are playing on a floating bridge isnt it? Your strings are going outta tune (sharper) on palm mutes. (Another reasono why I dont like these floyd roses)
    4. One of the strings (G or B) appears to be outta tune.
    5. Liked the part where chorus comes. I think you play some harmonic minor stuff there, which aint there in original.
    6. Nice solo harmony.

3. Life_Sans_Death

Life_Sans_Death Acronym!

Its fine till it gets too the vocals. Man stuff where they belong. These thrash songs dun need death and black vocals

4. helzfire

helzfire New Member

thnx guys for ur comments. honestly i didnt expect any single comment on this thread.

my gears:
    1)ESP-AX-50(i wanted the one played by ALEXI LAIHO of children of bodom but my bad that wasnt available in any stores)
    2)zoom 707 II
    3)PRINCE-LG33(my first gear)
    4)digitech rp50

rock on guys

5. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Tone was pretty good for a guy who plays Zoom 707 and/or RP50.

:p

Not that these processor can't produce decent tones, BUT, the fact that usually the ppl using these processors just know one setting: max gain, max lows, max highs, min mids.

6. getshorty80

getshorty80 New Member

hey man for some reason i am not able to listen to your cover(count down to extinction. I am interested in it as u can see i play a lot of Megadeth stuff and checked your Inflames a bit i didnt like the vocals though as well as try not to over ride the volume as it get distorted.

7. helzfire

helzfire New Member

if u r having problem with the one i mentioned above u can try out this link. hope this will do fine. https://www.savefile.com/files/950954

8. helzfire

helzfire New Member

o yes...i m very much glad to see some brutal head bangers here..rock on brothers...metal is in our blood.

9. getshorty80

getshorty80 New Member

10. getshorty80

getshorty80 New Member

hey dude it goes 2 the download page and nothin goes beyond that upload it on soundclick or give me another link

11. getshorty80

getshorty80 New Member

oh that was too doomy man. Its Trash i would say nice take on the song though(not wat i would prefer). lose the deth vocals man.think then this will be much better. rock on.

12. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

\m/
    To the Metchul, our souls belong
    \m/