May be enrique iglecias

Discussion in 'English Lyrics - Submit or Request' started by Coolchords.blog, Apr 12, 2012.

1. Coolchords.blog

Coolchords.blog New Member

may be by enrique iglecias
    If I had one single wish,I'd go back to the moment I kissed you goodbyeNo matter how hard I try,I can't live without you in my lifeMaybe you’ll say you still want meMaybe you’ll say that you don'tMaybe we say it was overBaby,I can't let you goI walk around couldn't understandWhere we were wrong and I can't pretendIt wasn't me it wasn't youBut I'm convinced we gave up too soonMaybe you’ll say you still want meMaybe you’ll say that you don'tMaybe we say it was overBaby I can't let you goNothing that you lose was up to losing you,There's nothing I can takeWhen I run to you, when I comefor youYou tell me I'm too lateMaybeyou’ll say you still want meMaybe you’ll say that you don'tMaybe we say it was overBaby I can't let you go[Maybe you’ll say you still want me][Maybe you’ll say that you don't][Maybe we say it was over]Can't let you go[Baby I can't let you go]Can't let you goCan't let you goCan't let you go