Matrix Revolutions Is A Wk Away !

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by alli, Oct 28, 2003.

1. alli

alli The Best Ever

THE MATRIX REVOLUTIONS IS RELEASING ON THE 5TH OF NOV. WORLDWIDE... AT THE SAME FREAKING TIME ! ///

7:30 P.M. IST. ONWARDS//

GET UR TICKETS AND JOIN US IN BEING THE FIRST BATCH OF PPL. ALL OVER THE WORLD TO GET TO C IT ! ...

KIK-ASS !

2. NuageOutlaw

NuageOutlaw New Member

Shit...i was just gonna post about this....:) Yeah!!! Matriz Rulez!!! I cant wait to see it. Though i didnt like Martrix reloaded as i did the original matrix....but it was still fun...:beer:

3. esgallindeion

esgallindeion Minstrel Knight

Big deal! :p

Lord of The Rings, part 3 , The Return of The King will be out in less than 2 months. Now that's some real news.

Wonder how late it'll take comin to India this time. :mad:

4. alli

alli The Best Ever

MATRIX :: u bet matrix rulzzzz !!!!!>....

no way reloaded was anything close to the original... but its the matrix after all..gotta love it ! ...

reloaded was waaaay too filmi to become awesome enuff.. although loved the bike scene..and i gotta admit..i actually love the twins ! ...

LORD OF THE RINGS :: u CANNOT compare lotr to matrix..they're completely diff. stories, time period...
    and yes.. i love lotr " waaaaaaaaaay more than the matrix !!! duuuuuuuh ! ... i've got the bk, read it.. even read the bk. on how bilbo actually got the ring... (thts the bk. "Hobbit") ...
    lord of the rings is kik-ass!!!
    """... "much blood has been shed this night "...

but i wouldnt compare the two. - unless they're in for best movie ..then i would tilt my head more than just a wee bit towards lord of the rings. ... ~~

:nw: -- - LOTR

- :rock: - - MATRIX

5. Redalert

Redalert New Member

There is no way you can compare these two movies, they fall in different genre alltogether. I was waiting forever for these two movies to release. My friend have Matrix 1 & 2 Dvd Rip with dolby Digital...am gonna go over his...to get em...this weekend....almost forgot about it till untill i saw this post :) :) :)

6. esgallindeion

esgallindeion Minstrel Knight

Hmm... I kinda prefer The Silmarillion which is an even earlier episode of middle earth and Valinor to LOTR.

Matrix is cool but I just can't get myself to actually await its arrival like you two. :nw:

7. alli

alli The Best Ever

naaaah...havent read tht..but i have heard of it..not too much though.... but i wouldnt put nething above LOTR..coz its the characters i totallly love ... even gollum.. - so im a die-hard LOTR loyal fan...

and wht is with the matrix ...? ? ? ? ?? ?? y arent they announcing where its gonna be playing ???.... absurd, annoying, anxiety-forming! ... :mad: