Mashriqs(TheBand) "Arzoo"(Unplugged)

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by Authentic, Jun 1, 2005.

1. Authentic

Authentic Banned

well i just wanna tell that my band is from Pakistani and has just released our 1st unplugged song "Arzoo", its an urdu version and here is the link.........

https://www.soundclick.com/bands/0/mashriqstheband.htm

comments are always welkum...

ThankYou
    Regards
    Authentic

2. kl12

kl12 (Ghost Note)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    why is it looking that ur song has AAdat touch in it... i mean the chords + alaaps are quite same as AAdat...+ the rhythm ofcourse.....why dont ppl go in fingerpicking and blues???? .
    nice try anyway.

3. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

hey dude 1st thing is that you overdid reverb effect in the song.. because of high reverb, guitar and voice overlap too much.. doesnt sound good.

2nd thing is that even tho there arent much lyrics, the melody is good. so keep doin the good work !! :beer:

3rd thing tell us what that name mashriqs means ? :p

4. Authentic

Authentic Banned

well first of thx for the comments,

kl12 well yaar we didnt ment any addat type strumming in the song or we did strumming intentionally in it , its wrong, we wrote it, we composed it and we recorded it......

nemo thx buddy, well that was very encouraging for us and yea yaar the lyrics are not that much prompt so we are working on it , thanks

5. safi

safi Banned

well dude......its not clear but seems 2 be a nice song.plz plz plz sirf itna batao how did u gave ur song on net.becuz we guyz i mean my freinds and me have a band some songs and wanna give it on net.its unplugged song KHABBAR....so plz dude u have 2 tell me as early as possible
    SAFI