Manchester United Out Of UEFA Champions League

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by metal_fan69, Dec 8, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. metal_fan69

metal_fan69 To Live Is To Die

Hey is there any football fan?

Ur views on Manchester United losing to Benfica last night

they even didnt get place in UEFA cup

2. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

muhahahahahahahahahaha

:RollLol:

Man Yoo....sucks :phbbt:

GO GUNNERS GO

:band:

:rockon:

3. metal_fan69

YEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

GUNNERS FOREVER
    I am very pleased to see a gunner on this site :grin:

ARSENAL .......... ARSENAL

4. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

:beer:

:grin:

5. shak

shak Harrr!

hehe .. gunners LOL .. without henry you are nothin .. remember bolton vs arsenal match?? 2-0 defeat to arsenal just cuz henry was missing .. i mean BOLTON LMAO!!

about manu .. well .. they played allright .. but the odds were against them .. and i would say they deserved this defeat cuz rem last tie with lille? manutd lost to lille .. how low can they get..LILLE!! .. good thing they are out .. eat that glazer

rangers were superb!! the scottish lads made me proud .. and chelsea looserpool were cool as well . thought chelsea is the best .. admit it!

6. sridhar11_2

sridhar11_2 Instrumental guitarist

Thank God Man U lost. The universe is back on track now . I had the belief that the universe was out to screw me when i heard that Buddy Guy was coming to India but nowhere except Mumbai i think. But thank god they lost the universe is saved i always thought they were over rated . Maybe the old team was good but the lineup now is not really very useful i think.

7. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

thats great news !!

i saw the 2nd half last night/morning.

i hate manure.

i think the finals this time will be chelski vs barca.
    could also be arsenal/milan/psv

8. metal_fan69

Jamhead take my words Arsenal will be in the Champ league Final
    Will be Arsenal vs Barcelona :sdt:
    As both team hav performed excellent in the groups
    dependin upon the draws on this 16th

And about Manchester United they are out of even UEFA cup :RollLol:

9. shak

shak Harrr!

@jamhead: .. in the next draw chelsea can face barca for the next round .. so i wouldnt be so sure about considering chelsea barca final .....
    @metal_fan: .. yup finished bottom of the group .. lol thats sad ..

10. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

maybe, but clearly the best 2 teams in europe now are barca and chelski, with arsenal comming a close 3rd.

11. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

Gunners are my sentimental favs but frankly they cant match up to Chelski or Barca right now...
    Barca :nw:nw:..I want them to win this time

12. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

same here...Heart is after Arsenal but Head says Barca or Chelski

anyway, I hope Arsenal can pull off wat liverpool did last season

Man Yoo :RollLol:.....ferguson go fuking cry out loud muhahahahahahahaha

13. Chelsea, Chelsea, I really luv ya

Like Sharukh the greatest satisfaction was to see the glaziers get it up the jacksie.

Been a fan of Chelsea since 1967 and would love to see them win it but I gotta admit Barcelona are the best at the mo.

All others will be fighting for second place.

14. metal_fan69

Hey guys talking about Liverpool winning chmp lg last time.., everybody must know
    Michael Owen left da club to win the title but unfortunately in the same season Liv won the title and Real Madrid couldnt even win their domestic title

and so very unfortunate for Owen that next season he left Madrid and came to Newcastle
    United whre he is out of chmp lg action.

Was he Unfortunate or "usne apne pairo pe kulhadi maardi"
    wat do u think guys?

And one more thing Patric Viera Is going to feel the same thing which Michael Owen
    felt last season :beer:

GUNNERS FOREVER

15. shak

shak Harrr!

owen made a BIG mistake .. he shouldnt have gone to real .. it has damaged his career to say the least ..
    but viera's move is a wise one i would say .. on his part! .. but on arsenal's part .. its devastating .. henry is doin good job managing the team after patrick . but still ... lacks that ooomph ..
    barca is good ... but dont forget it was chelsea who kicked them last year ... so dont rest your hopes on barca yet ..
    chelsea is good .. the midfield is excellent .. its only the strike that needs some work .. in a few days time .. drogba will leave for national services .. and crespo will act as alone striker for some time .. this will clarify how strong the chelsea's already flailing strike backup is ..
    arsenal .. has the tendency to surpise when you least expect them .. so i would never count them out ..
    manutd .. .... LMAO!!!! do i need to say anything?
    real . another good one ..

@waleeed: .. yay!! goood to have a chelsea supporter here .. i ahve been suppoting chelsea for 7 years .. but it was my second fav club .. . first being sheffield wednesday .. but when wednesday went out .. and lampard came to chelsea from west ham .. it has been chelsea since then ..

16. sridhar11_2

sridhar11_2 Instrumental guitarist

I thought that Chelsea would'nt last when they started buying basically everyone at first but it seems that since Cech came into the team they've been rock solid (not that i think Cudicini was bad). They always had a good Midfield. But i dont think that they found a good consistent pairing upfront yet. They're my fav in the Premier league.

But my fav overall is Barca. They just seem unbeatable now. Remember when they came close to getting relegated couple years back. But now they are the strongest and most consistent team in the world i think ( mostly because i'm a Barca fan)

17. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

Hate to say this..but Arsenal dont have quality all over the field..their defence is soo fragile now..and with no Viera to stop the attacks in midfield itself..its bcome even more vulnerable..then there is that old aerial weakness of theirs...of course Henry:nw::nw:..but Ljungberg and Pires are shadows of their former selves..
    Lehmann is not too solid either..
    I want the Arsenal of the old:cry1::cry1:
    Barca and Chealsea have strength everywhere..all 11 are top-notch..

18. You ain't gonna belive this

@waleeed: .. yay!! goood to have a chelsea supporter here .. i ahve been suppoting chelsea for 7 years .. but it was my second fav club .. . first being sheffield wednesday .. but when wednesday went out .. and lampard came to chelsea from west ham .. it has been chelsea since then ..[/QUOTE]

Sharukh

Sheffield Wednesday have alway been my number 2.

How amazing is that.

I remeber them reachin 1967 FA cup final with Everton. (sadly they lost)

19. shak

shak Harrr!

^ oh coool .. thats really amazing .. but that wed vs everton FA cup was 66 i guess .. 67 was chelsea i am sure ...

@sridhar: .. well i would say chelsea got strong during claudio's time,

20. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

I used to be a football freak. One defeat of arsenal, and tears used to come outta my eyes. But I have lost taste for football. Anyway, I have never liked MAN U. But, few of the players of the team are really very good. Gigs is the best in the team. Rud Van Nistelroy sux.:eek:: Sorry to the MAN U fans. I just gave out my views. But, i am happy they are out of UEFA.:p:

nIK!:dj:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.