Malegaon put under curfew after blasts kill thirty

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by notty_lad, Sep 8, 2006.

1. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

Mumbai: At least 30 people died and 56 were seriously injured when at least two blasts hit a crowded market in Malegaon town of Maharashtra on Friday.

Government officials said 22 people died but witnesses said they saw at least 30 bodies.

The blasts occurred near the Noorani Mosque in the Bada Kabristan area of the communally sensitive town in Nashik district just after Friday prayers.

Thousands of people were out on the streets on Friday for Shab-e-Barat, a religious event during which people to offer prayers to dead relatives in graveyards.

Authorities clamped curfew and deployed state paramilitary force in sensitive areas of the textile town.

Union Home Secretary V K Duggal said 30 people were killed and 56 wounded in the two blasts. Eyewitnesses reported three blasts in the area, but police said there were two blasts within an interval of 3-4 minutes and the third sound was an echo of the second blast.

The first blast occurred at 1.45 pm and was followed by two other explosions in intervals of two minutes. Police sources said 25 of the injured are critical. According to preliminary reports, crude bombs were used in the blast. Police also suspect that a timer device could have been used to trigger off the explosions.

A high alert has been sounded across the city. The state administration has appealed to the citizens to maintain calm.

Eight police teams have rushed to the area. The entire town has been cordoned off and the injured have been taken to Wadia Hospital.

TV channels showed a stampede in the market and people rushing out of a narrow gate of the mosque. Scores of people, children among them, were shown running over bodies and injured people.

The blast site was splattered with blood and limbs. Angry residents pelted stones on policemen and prevented them from reaching the blasts site while a mob of nearly 500 persons laid a siege of Azadnagar police station.

https://www.ibnlive.com/news/blast-rocks-malegaon-many-dead/20977-3.html

2. cumming soon

cumming soon Banned

Another Cold Blooded Massacre. Damn These Mother Suckin Terrorists

3. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

those mfckrs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

killing in the name of what ????

suck ur balls u lousy a$$holes.

(sorry for content of this post but i am allergic to those **** )

4. Morbid_Angel

Morbid_Angel Sid the sloth

maybe i'll wanna be terrorist..dont wanna die.

5. rohit

rohit New Member

if you become a terrorist they will put you on a suicide mission then what will you do??

back to topic-
    really insane people,trying to divide the communities.:mad:

6. Morbid_Angel

Morbid_Angel Sid the sloth

Koi mujhe kuch karne ko nahi kehe sakta hai !
    I am my own boss.

7. Calm your knee jerk reactions

Lets get the full facts before we point fingers.

8. cumming soon

cumming soon Banned

we are not pointing fingers . just condemning the blasts and the ppl behind them no matter who they are.
    (it wasnt caused by gas cylinder)

9. sanju_strings

sanju_strings 50 Pai$e <3V/S<3 50 CeNt$

common men in india cant reach to rdx

but common men in pakistan can

10. sanju_strings

sad again innocent ppl massacred ....

11. cumming soon

cumming soon Banned

hey sanju u pointing a finger at pak

12. sanju_strings

who benefits frm hindus and muslims fighting in india ?

ppl sittin in pak occupied kashmir

and ppl who need a bck up link or proof for this post can pm me m outta this thread ;)

13. cumming soon

cumming soon Banned

u have proof???? why dont u give it to the govt , cbi, raw and the US . maybe they ll do somethin bout it

14. shak

shak Harrr!

another sad day in our already miserable lives ... why does it has to happen?! killing killin killing .. not cuz they want to take innocent lives but just because they want to create tension and anger amongst already taught sectors among us ..
    i wish we would all think above ourselves .. stop pointing fingers .. blame india blame pak .. blame al-qaeda blame osama .. all mud slinging .. all doing a great favour to those bastards who create havoc and then sit back pop some corn and get a 300ml coke to wash em down with while they enjoy watchin us stab each other ...

i'll repeat sad day ...... r.i.p dead ones .. my heart does cry out for you all ..

15. Shak

I could not agree with you more.

The real criminals are doing exactly that.
    Laughing at our misery miles away.

We all know how easy it is to pay someone to carry out these acts.
    We all know there are professional rabble rousers and trouble makers.

What we need to do is find out who is paying them and get closer to the people behind it all.

I will say this once again - You may be shocked with what you find.