male/ female/ not being honest

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by SqueakM9, Jun 14, 2008.

1. SqueakM9

SqueakM9 mumble

just out of interest how many people on here have more than one profile or are using the oppersite *** or what ever...
    i cant see the point but i know a whole lotta you are???
    to keep yourselves outta trouble just comment about your opinions on this if you like
    cheers

2. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

LOL.
    what makes you think they are going to come out and tell you/us?
    that completely defeats the whole purpose of them having more than one account on igt!!!

3. SqueakM9

SqueakM9 mumble

i more just wanna know why the hell these freaks aint being weeded out
    its just a little unnerving knowing that im arguing with the same idiot twice.

4. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Dude, thats a can of worms.

From what I've seen there's more than one puppet being controlled by the same person. However, there's way too many of them to be just one person. I have a few ids but each one has it's purpose (none of which have actually been solved) and are not used actively to post. I'd made one when I wanted to stop posting as bjr because I wanted anonimity but I later figured that wouldn't work because I'm an attention whore.

So, in case you're wondering if any of them people you're talking to is me, they're not.

And I wouldn't want them weeded out because God knows we haven't enough members posting as it is. We have our fair share of idiots but hey, at least they fill up the numbers.

5. SqueakM9

SqueakM9 mumble

fair call im just kinda worried about stalkers and such...
    snaps of my kiddie are on here

6. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

@ squeak: four words of advice .....DONT PUT THEM UP!! Thats why i dont either...keep it to yourself and privately share only with the ones you are comfy with. Dont post them up on IGT.

7. SqueakM9

SqueakM9 mumble

its not just me who does tho

8. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

welll, no. I don't think we have the stalkers generation here yet.

Except me that is. I'm a 40 year old balding pen salesman who stalks people on myspace.

^_^

9. Morbid_Angel

Morbid_Angel Sid the sloth

I have 3 accounts here and 2 of them are banned. :p ..guess that clears me i hope..?

10. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

@squeak: someone ELSE posts up your pictures??

@bjr: do you rmr we had/have "pompous" on here? I dont think we should take chances lol.

11. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

hah, how could I forget. I've even saved his "omg u sadistic soul" PMs for times when I want to giggle. I think he still comes here and posts in the Poetry forum sometimes.

What you can do is ask the admin to clean up a little and see what he says.

12. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

I guess alpha1 is pretty andro ID.

13. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

alpha1 reeks of computer gaming so people would probably assume male.

bjr is actually rather ambigous I guess.

14. Morbid_Angel

Morbid_Angel Sid the sloth

Without the computer gaming, I thought alpha1 was female.

bjr is more male, actually.

15. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Judging by the number of people who've tried to make frandship, no.

16. elfascinating

elfascinating risqué

^People who try to make frandship would try even if the nick is "shekhar" with an angelina jolie pic in display. They just don't get it.

17. fairandlovely

fairandlovely peeka-boo

honesty is boring

18. elfascinating

elfascinating risqué

Honesty is the most important thing in a relationship; If you can hide it, you're in.

19. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Someone rightly brought to my notice the volume of girls (young and old) who've suddenly felt the need to register here and ask random questions.

Now I'm actually wishing I were mod.

20. haunting

haunting sully

If all mankind were suddenly to practice honesty, many thousands of people would be sure to starve.