Main Shayar to Nahi-Bobby....Intro+Fill ins+solo+chords+audio

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by Hardik, Dec 22, 2005.

1. Hardik

Hardik .:.:.:BoRn TaLenT:.:.:.

Ok ppl....here it is.Main Shayar from the movie Bobby with everything i could manage...Havu fun!! :beer:

Here's all the tabbed things together...(yeah thats right,you'll have to take pains to refer to then now n then..sorry) :p:

Code:
    [COLOR=Red]Intro:[/COLOR]
    E-7-10-8-7---------------------------------------------------------------------
    B----------10-8-7--------------------------------------------------------------
    G-----------------9-7----------------------------------------------------------
    D---------------------10-9-----------------------------------------------------
    A------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    E------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[COLOR=Red]Fill in (1):[/COLOR]
    B-7h8-7h8-7h8-7h8-7h8-7h8-7h8-7h8-7--------------------------------------------
    G------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    D------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[COLOR=Red]Fill in (2):[/COLOR]
    B-7h8-7h8-7----7h8-7h8-7h8-7---------------------------------------------------
    G-----------9----------------9-------------------------------------------------

[COLOR=Red]Fill in (3):[/COLOR]
    E-7h8-7h8-7h8-7h8-7h8-7h8-7h8-7h8-7--------------------------------------------
    B------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    G------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[COLOR=Red]Solo/Lead:[/COLOR]
    B--------7-8--7--------7-8-7------------7-8p7-9-9------------------------------
    G---9--9--------9-9--9--------------7-9----------------------------------------
    D-9---------------------------10-10--------------------------------------------

[COLOR=Red]Fill in (4):[/COLOR]
    E-7h8-7h8-7--------------------------------------------------------------------
    B-----------9-7h9-7h9-7--------------------------------------------------------
    G-----------------------10-9---------------------------------------------------

[COLOR=Red]Fill in (5):[/COLOR]
    E-7h8-7h8-7----7h8-7h8-7-------------------------------------------------------
    B-----------10-----------10-8-7------------------------------------------------
    G-------------------------------9----------------------------------------------

[COLOR=Red]Fill in (6):[/COLOR]
    B-7h8-7h8-7---7h8-7h8-7--------------------------------------------------------
    G-----------9-----------9-7----------------------------------------------------
    D--------------------------10-9------------------------------------------------

These are the chords which i already posted in abhi's thread on this song....
    the chords for the verses remain the same... ;)
    (i would like these to be checked by bandbaaja...though i think they are quite right)

The following will give you an idea of where to play the fill ins and solo.... :rock:

Code:
    [COLOR=Red]Intro:[/COLOR] (played 3 times…once guitar and twice strings)

Main shaayar to nahin
    [COLOR=Red]Fill in (1):[/COLOR]
    (Main shaayar to nahin, magar ae haseen
    Jab se dekha maine tujhko
    Mujhko shaayari aa gayi) – 2
    Main aashiq to nahin, magar ae haseen
    Mujhko aashiqui aa gayi
    Main shaayar to nahin

[COLOR=Red]Solo/Lead:[/COLOR]…(twice)

(Pyaar ka naam maine suna tha magar
    Pyaar kya hai, yeh mujhko nahin thi khabar) - 2

Main to uljha raha uljhanon ki tarha
    Doston mein raha dushmanon ki tarha

Main dushman to nahin
    [COLOR=Red]Fill in (4):[/COLOR]
    Main dushman to nahin, magar ae haseen
    Mujhko dosti aa gayi

Main shaayar to nahin
    [COLOR=Red]Solo/Lead:[/COLOR]...(once after some music on strings)

(Sochta hoon agar main dua maangta
    Haath apne uthaakar main kya maangta) - 2

Jab se tujhse mohabbat main karne laga
    Tab se jaise ibaadat main karne laga

Main kaafir to nahin
    [COLOR=Red]Fill in (5):[/COLOR]
    Main kaafir to nahin, magar ae haseen
    Mujhko bandagi aa gayi
    [COLOR=Red]Fill in (6):[/COLOR]
    Main shaayar to nahin, magar ae haseen
    Mujhko shaayari aa gayi
    Main shaayar to nahin
    and finally,...heres the audio link... :rule:

https://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=413549

Thats it!!!(Thank god.. :shock: )
    plz give feedback....suggestions and corrections welcome... :beer:

amirsimsibshako and shantanukr like this.
  2. Acoustic_Allure

Acoustic_Allure New Member

:nw: :nw: :nw:
    Super work...and a very clean recording.
    Cant rep you though!
    Kudos to you

3. Hardik

^^Thanks,your replies are encouraging enough...:)

4. metal_fan69

metal_fan69 To Live Is To Die

Not tried yet but looks good :beer:

5. Hardik

Thanks....plz try and reply...:)

.:SpY_GaMe:. and sarang_cool like this.
  6. sarang_cool

sarang_cool New Member

Hey Hardic very nicely done man..amazing...!! but mine version is somewhat different than yours ...will post here soon...!! :beer:

reps coming your way... :beer:

7. Hardik

^^thanks buddy....:)
    post your version soon and we can check things out....:beer:

8. lalbamboo

lalbamboo New Member

hey hardik, was that you singing the aadat song !! fantastic range of voice and great guitar strumming , by the way what was the pattern for this song, could you please post it, ive been wanting it for so long..........great job maan

9. Hardik

thank you very much lalbamboo....yes it was me singing.....:):)
    i have used these chords for aadat::

C#sus2 ..........................Bsus2..........A.........Bsus2
    Duur jitna bhi tum mujh say, paas teray main
    ..........C#sus2.............Bsus2.........A...........Bsus2
    Ab to Aadat si hai mujko aisay jeenay main
    C#sus2 Bsus2 A Bsus2
    Zindagi say koi shikwa hi nahin hai
    C#sus2 Bsus2 A Bsus2
    Ab to zinda houn mein is neelay aasmaan main

you'll find these chords all over IGT.... or just google.... ;)
    Thanks for the compliments again.... :beer:

Regards,
    Hardik.

10. Hardik

ok ppl....i have worked real hard on this one...is it wrong can i ask for some more feedback?...:p:

11. skalahas

skalahas New Member

fantastic job dude...keep up the good work...both strumming and vocals are superb..

12. Hardik

^^thanks dude...:)

13. shantanukr

shantanukr yEh DiL mAanGe m0rE

Are bhai mast hai ... Superb work and recording .. Main to apka FAN ho
    gaya ...

Keep it up .... :) REPS to U ..

14. auxigen

auxigen Member

........ok

15. Hardik

^^ :annoyed: .....yeah right ....you copy paster... :mad:

16. auxigen

auxigen Member

Everythin above is stolen n i can mention the site name 2. but i m keepin it down these dayz....so ****off, ***hole !!!

17. Hardik

^^i dare you....if you can gimme the proof that this is stolen that i'll leave IGT that very moment.....:mad:

18. Hardik

ok KID...i saw your argument with abhi in a thread....and i cant help laughing... :Laughing: :Laughing: :RollLol: :RollLol:
    now i know who/what you are....so its no use arguing with you....YOU ARE IGNORED..... :p: :p:

19. amirsimsibshako

amirsimsibshako New Member

man thats gr8...excellent....reps 2 u....(u really deserve it)

20. Hardik

^^thank you very much....:)

rizaaj likes this.