Maeri (Complete Audio)

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by notty_lad, Dec 15, 2005.

1. BubblyMartini

BubblyMartini !!!HAWM

Love the original
    love this too;)

2. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

^^^Love This too :)

3. pranabgohain

pranabgohain New Member

Re

Great job. Just control the notes on the intro...but good job.

4. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

@pranab .. thankies ..

5. Hardik

Hardik .:.:.:BoRn TaLenT:.:.:.

hey notty...i am back!!
    wow man,you seemed to have improved quite a bit....i heard all of your songs...am replying for all of them here...
    ok let me see...
    Maeri-way beyond comparison!!...i think its your best...gr8 vocals dude...i am impressed :beer:
    kyun ki-din know you played mouth organ too....seems to go off scale the second time you play it....but its good enough....nicely sung...gr8 guitaring :rock:
    kalyug-short ,...this was ok...
    your composition-...cool man...nice chords you used...its starts wonderfully...& absolutely loved the slow part ...the "i really love you..." part... :nw: .....but i dont approve of the "heyhey...la la.." part at the end.....makes it sound kinda desi...overall 7/10....good goin... ;)
    saajna- nice...you mixed the lead and strumming part?...how it is done...i still cant figure out...plz help me with this :eek:: .....

thats it i guess....rest of em i have heard before.....
    let me see if i can give you reps or do i need to spread....you deserve them man...rock on!!! :rock: :rock:

6. pranabgohain

pranabgohain New Member

Re:

Pleasure is all mine brother...

7. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

Boy .. U really took time out to listen all those n comment in detail .. Thanx a lot for ur appreciation buddy .. I'll consider ur comments time n again :)

d_ist_urb_ed likes this.
  8. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

^Voice.....it pulls your work down...try to improve. I love your songs, nice and simple each one of 'em.

9. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

^^^Thankies pal for goin thru muh tracks n analysin .. I realise muh voice sounds stressed many a times .. maybe coz of regular smokin :eek::.. i always do a lotta practise .. but there are some places where i try to put extra effort which rather leaves a bad effect .. i'm tryin to make muh voice a li'l more mellow .. i'm sure i'l be able to better :) .. thanx again pal for bringin it to muh notice..

10. d_ist_urb_ed

^That being said, i want you also to realize, that i only criticize work worth listening to....so that means something. And for christ's sake stop smoking, infernal habit.

11. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

^^^:nw: .. Ur first line really Boosts muh morale .. makes me wanna be better ;) .. thanx in oodles bud .. n regarding ur second line :p: .. Hey i might consider to quit breathin than quit smokin .. (it doesn't happen pal :eek:::eek:::eek::)

12. d_ist_urb_ed

^:sigh: Just try not to smoke too much....we wouldnt wanna lose you to a disease.

13. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

^^^Thankies pal for ur concern :beer: .. i'm tryin hard to cut down.. n i'm doin good .. :)

14. slash_i_m

slash_i_m Laid to Rest

niiiiiiiiiice notty.how do you record ?:)though i record with an acoustic it sounds like a clean electric.

15. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

EDIT: Intro Notes on request ..

e------0----0--------0----0--------0----0--------0----0------
    B----3---3----3----3---3----3----3---3----3----3---3----3----
    G------------------------------------------------------------
    D--0-----------------------------------------0---------------
    A----------------3-------------------------------------------
    E------------------------------3-----------------------------

n This pattern repeats! ..

16. venkat34

venkat34 New Member

nice collection of songs and audios

hey man whoever posted this link i sicerely express my gratitude to him. This link has all those songs that will help me in learning and practicing guitar as well be inspired to play guitar.

Thanks again for this extremely helpful post.

venkat34

17. slash_i_m

slash_i_m Laid to Rest

hey notty nice one D00000000000d:p:wat comes two ur mind now, soo many?:think:

18. manishjhumroo

manishjhumroo New Member

good very good

19. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

Thankies budz ;)

20. DJCrunkMix

DJCrunkMix Get crunked up!

amazing job man !!! Dude, how do you process your voice ? and which software do you use it to do that "echo" effect ?

Please let me know...

Again, thanks for posting this song and you're incredible !!!!

~Dj