Ma rec of lamhey by jal on karoke

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by mubeen_rocks, Nov 21, 2006.

1. mubeen_rocks

mubeen_rocks New Member

2. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

Oh Finally you gave it ..

Will we always have to go through 6 threads to find yo link? :p

3. mubeen_rocks

mubeen_rocks New Member

wat abt da vokalz man??

4. mubeen_rocks

mubeen_rocks New Member

n how shud i delet doze emptee threadz without link??

5. geniusoid

geniusoid Acoustic Alchemist

no offense dude, but u`re too nasal....kinda sounds gay to me ok! Sorry, but singing is not for u! Just wake up to the fact man! There are many of us who stick to the guitar and dont sing coz it doesnt sound nice! Good luck!

6. mubeen_rocks

mubeen_rocks New Member

gives me da impression dat ma mic is giving a nasal effect .... cuz my voice without being recorded by diz mic seemz not so nasal.. no doubt may b rite i may b nasal at high pitches but thiz iz 2 much ... i tested ma mic wid blank recording n it was giving a sort of nasal dnnnnnnn .... so hope u duun hav da sam e imression again mannn

7. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

I always knew it was the mic .. Damn equipments ..

8. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Actually our voice as we hear is way different from our voice as others hear.

9. geniusoid

yeah true...and the voice sounds a lot diffnt on the mic than in actual....but remember tht when u`re performin, u`ll be on a mic! ;)

So u can become a Himesss bhai and hit fame, or get a better mic and stay on IGT! :wink:

10. mubeen_rocks

mubeen_rocks New Member

yeh but man dat mic is a veree good one in da sense of qulitee.. u kno m using da mic of ma headphone hahahah..n dun repeat dose stupid comentz on me again cuz i was da vokalist of ma skool n won inter sccol in karachee held on da independence day 14th august .....

11. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Dude, don't take it to your heart.

Ozzy Osborne's voice to a purist is aweful.
    But his fans love his voice.

So the taste varies from person to person.

BTW I stil haven't listened to your recroding. Will do so tomorrow morning.
    :)

12. mubeen_rocks

mubeen_rocks New Member

n u kno wat genisoid after getting ur stupid repliez i pinched ma nos wid ma ingrs n started singing da same songz whic were made nasal ba mic n i found i wasnt trugling to reach da notes ..n a person singing wd nasal voice kan not reach da notes if his or her nose iz closed ba somone or him/herself.....

.:SpY_GaMe:. likes this.
  13. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

u seem to be tired at the end n out of breath

and at some parts ur tempo n pitch wasnt same as music

and u need a better mic

but overall not bad
    can get better am sure

14. geniusoid

hey dude y`re takin it personal now! U musta pinched ur whatever, and won wherever...all I can say is tht (a) It sounds nasal (b) U certainly cant reach the high notes with ease!

I`m not a singer, but i`m a musician for long enough to know whts wht!

If u want false praises and reps, i have no issues....the better way to react wud have been to re-record it better and prove ur point, if u thought u were right!

Grow up dude!

15. geniusoid

Dude learn to take criticisms man! Grow up! U`re just taking it too personally....the bottomline is tht regardless of wherever u musta won or whatever u must have pinched and sung, u cant sing man! I have enuff experience in music to understand tht!

The right thing to do wud have been to re-record ur stuph if u felt I/We were wrong, instead of just pinchin urself and hurling ur anger at me!

16. mubeen_rocks

mubeen_rocks New Member

ya i will n btw genisoid wat ru doin in musik nee profesionalism????doin wat??secondlee i wasnt geting angree at uu

17. geniusoid

Duh! End of discussion.....Like someone said, "You can't shake hands with a fist!"

U wanna talk of music and professionalism then let's battle it out on the instruments - I might not sound gr8, but I can certainly whoop a lottsa asses with my acoustic guitar on IGT....so let's not talk abt professional and music, mister! ;)

18. mubeen_rocks

mubeen_rocks New Member

geniusoid well kia ho um musik main matlab i wano inquire k ur age? n frm howlong involved in musik ..
    Ma general qustion from all u guyz k Is Atif a good snger or not?

19. geniusoid

ok dude i guess i`m just taking wht ure sayin in the wrong sense.... use a smiley the next time to know tht u`re not angry man! And get a better mic dude! My sincere advice wud be to get one of those condenser mics - costly but worth it!

Atif doesnt sound nice live...he gets nasal at times in live performance.... been 18 yrs since I learnt the guitar to answer ur question...

Dude plz make a separate post for the general discussion on Atif, else ppl will reply to those queries instead of replying on ur song! U dont want more spam on this post, do u! ;)

20. mubeen_rocks

mubeen_rocks New Member

genisoid i wasnt angree at nee pint m a kool kostomer.. u thoughtthdat i was hurlin ma anger at u but i wasnt...ur statement was quite condridictreee cudnt make out ur age is 18 or ur experience wid guitar....
    N temee da details of condnser mic cuz i wano bye dat remember i live in pak not in india........