Love?!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by skaw, Sep 4, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

eternal bachelors huh..........nice thot.....but no thanx........i need a lead female in my the band i call life.......it would sound crappy with just a bass voice.....

2. skaw

skaw snooze

no i m not .. no way .. its jus tht no more pimpin for me ... now i respect girls (n their feelings) .. no more playin arun with heartz. . thts wht i meant .. i m marryin sum unlucky girl for sure :p

3. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

id rather not marry than makin some girl unhappy..contrary to what i said.....;) :p

4. mudgalbharat

mudgalbharat Silence Must be Heard

Hey Sonali...i thought over what you said ( one moon and millions of lake ) .. but then there is only one moon to earth...there are many more in the universe :)

5. skaw

skaw snooze

but we dont get to c all those beautiful moons bharat... sonali is rite.. 1 moon milions of lakes... only 1 thing is pure and rest are jus duplicates ..

6. Sonali

Sonali ::>> Welcome <<::

array yaar....my point was that the earth has less moons thand lakes, if you're talking abt other worlds then sure the moon to lake ratio might be different and i'm pretty sure that would make thair fake to real love ratio very different from eath's as well.....i can't quite remember how many moons mars has (i think it has two) but it probably has no lakes at all, so using our lil theory here, there should be more successfull love stories on mars than there are on the lil mud ball we call earh, right?....so the next time you see a martian just ask him/her how many love affairs in mars are made of true love and how many are not.....

7. skaw

skaw snooze

ok .. i didnt agree on tht theory... n try convincing me .. but i m sure its not gona work ... how culd it !! .. its not a theory ma'am its jus an example :p ... love cannot b put into any theory.. and only 1 example cannot define love completely... it mite have completely different for sum and completely different for sum

for e.g. lets jus pretend ppl in brazil get their love at their first shot ...and ppl in canada get their love in arun 5 - 10 shots ... ? can 1 example define them both ? no but yes an example can b used to roughly take both the countries ratioz together

(even i dunno wht i jus said up there and i mite b wrong)

8. Sonali

i guess there could be more lakes in canada than brazil :p :p :p

thats what happens when teenagers try to become philosophers...don't worry the same prob exists here.....

9. Gn'rlies

Gn'rlies New Member

i dunno bout you guys ... i'm still figuring this one out .... i think i fell in love once .... cuz it was something else .... i used to be a complete jerk around her ..... always stuttering out something incorrect .. having weird ideas .... trying desperately to impress her and ALWAYS messing up ..... there was nothing on my mind but pleasing her .... she could inspire the best in me with a word .... and finally the last proof ..... it broke me when it ended ..... i don't think neething has ever shaken me like that again .... so i think that was love ....
    But if it was ..... then i'm really sorry for myself .... cuz nothing else has ever come close after that ..... there've been numerous other relations , some very very close ... getting to the point where someone becomes a part of you ..... but it just wasn't that .... so god only knows what it is ...... hopefully we'll all be lucky enough to really know the meaning in this lifetime .....

a BIG AMEN to that fellas ....
    Tc everyone ... n if neeone of you is lucky enough to have already found someone ... don't mess it up ..... know its value and share the sheer joy by letting us steal your points ... :)

Tc everyone ....

10. Sonali

wow gn'rlies, sorry...i've always heard that theres nothing like first love....you only get that once in your life.......sorry your's got messed up......thats tragic....

11. skaw

skaw snooze

tht really sux gnr , sorry buddy ... i went through this stuff to but i didnt really break down or anythin n nevr really wanted to impress her at all :p ... but hey .. girls come n go ... there is always sum1 btr ... always . jus trust me on this ... :p i noe its hard but do trust me :p ... well i wana noe wht bob is gona say abt this .. i dunno y :think:

12. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

skaw - if you think girls come and go , listen " EASY COME EASY GO "

love is not a trade and something conditional , you cannot impress a girl and ask her to love you even though you love her , this will make many minds clear,..

it is not necc that if you love someone , it is really " LOVE " , it might be juss a thought that you are in love , how do you segregate love and attraction ,... many a times we get attracted to someone we think we love , we tend to do funny things and exptect the person to like it and if they dun we get upset or disappointed ,..

now my question over here is , why do we have to do things and why cant v juss remain ourself rather than pretending , most of them do ,... i use to take my frens car to take my girl out for date , i was the biggest fool then n now i realize how big i was ,..

so my advise to everyone in the house is that dun pretend , juss be yourslf and tell ur girl how much you love her if you really do ,... n never play with emotions , they can really work otherways ,....

13. skaw

skaw snooze

@ bob , i dunno y but after readin your post i jus had a smile on my face :think: i dunno y...

well the moon and the reflections have been mentioned again .. jus in different words by bob... and y do we pretend n try to impress our girls ? i dunno y wuld u wana do tht ... i mean ... if u like her and she doesnt likes u then its preti obvious its not gona work out... so y waste time .. in my eyes , respect those who love you and always compare your urges with theirs ... if a girl loves u like hell n if u jus 'like' another girl then forget the other girl go out with the one who likes u ... u gota respect others to get respect .. i hve done this a lot of timez and it jus takes a while for the girl to realize tht i aint the perfect guy for her and she moves out 'without gettin hurt' ... i never hold girls , they come stand beside me and then they jus go ... but if i hold em then it will jus hurt me .. and mayb hurt her too .. but ye who noez .. well thts my view

14. helion

helion New Member

theres been too much lateral say on this now ..

we talk of true love....

all things are true in their own(supportive/corrsponding)....or in a limited no. of viewpoints..... and the impression of it being true/false(memory) stands... anyway not the things around.
    so a thing's fallen...in one view point, and lives in another....

u and i are live legends of this...

now for love.. we(or anything)

dont live one and only line... so to say that a thing stands as we see ...lives no way.

then...there is, i wonder, if any truth at all,, and so if it were,, so what...
    anyway theres no correct way of doing anything..../looking at a thing and being/.. etc.. theres only suitability...which basically will show you a side of ones self interest(of security..assurance... etc) being in it...and if anyone calls a yes on this line, all of us as a form of life cant accept going in one way/ holding up...(love.. now whats its importance here.. its anyway subject to ones suitability and so on..)

as it is a lot of people do love ,and dont ,and log out of it after a while and may live it a way..and so on....

love's existence(or anything's for any matter) is itself easily thwartable..... one hates and loves himself...for diff. reasons on it....so what ever u replace here the word "one" above.. its like it...

is it a given thing that all humanity is ill (in a way) of loving itself or is it intact to say we re not safe as a race so we like to perpetuate..
    its agreed that "cool " human beings do do things like being, wanting to be, (translate it as sick over living at all), and others wont somuch be...

all of us see nothing like that alone..... all the signals dont add up..one yes a no.. for all...

theres no universal(ubiquitously settling) way of cleaning up/explaining anything... one has to look in a way so as to call a thing.

anyway.. i'll gather all once....anyone fittest on a survival in all one may see/ judge by, including instincts.. gets a yes, and theres a no for others..again were talking of judging ourselves then going out and saying yes to the one counterpart....can we say.. were alive so we're good (like we're the super men).. and this para reads itself? we as usual look to see a lot of abilities and the lasting they will have as in the life of the one we see...

now on another look at it....

love has all the components in it any other in the bracket of some interests/emotions/ inner churns will have... only the view is it.

what all we've been sold as a very cool good thing.. a love.. a lasting... long love....one may call a yes and a no on it....evenly substantiated....only some one sold a goal in each of these and these are evenly substantiable.

theres different colors to/of love...and each plays on a different pitch/ field.

each life defines its own love...and to see what love is read as it was first...... or such sorts.. or

love as it would be ubiquitous.. is another; to my mind, transparent /unseeable color of it.

(we lost our senses so much to see less of a lot of things until invisible and sought to love.. and its a cool way).(p.s. i dont own this and i do as well..... only a leavable thought)(inversely....we still are politicizing evolution)

on a very "on" line of it, u're a lot stoned of the object.

love is as it is as it was.( since the species we are arose)

helion.

15. abhay_saxena

abhay_saxena Lord of the strings

well i tried twice but could'nt get to complete your post. .. i'm sorry helion . .. maybe you are a great writer but i can't read that much. . .sorry dude. ..

16. Gn'rlies

Gn'rlies New Member

thanks for the sympathy ppl , but i kinda have come to terms with it . For the record we were officially a couple . so it wasn't me trying to impress her to get her into a relation . it was simply me wanting to be everything i could be for her .

In any case .... i've taken only positives out of it .... i'm glad it happened . many people go through lives without ever feeling it .... so i like to think i was lucky it happened to me . As i said she inspired the best in me ... i think i am a much better person just because of her . We're still friends and thats nice . And finally ..... i know now that once i've been through that break up , nothing else can ever really break me again . What i went through sure was hell but from that i know i can get through it . its like i look back and think if i can survive that .... i can survive anything life throws at me . Love at its essence is strength and the least i could've done was to not stay weak but take the strength from a love that was sooooooo precious ..... no regrets though .... trust me its a lot better than wondering all life what it must be like .... hehe .... its a precious piece of time safely tucked in memory .... n most importantly ...always brings a smile to me when i think of it ....
    OK enuf of my SH@# ..... tell all you guys ... who's really into a heavy relation right now .... promise no ridiculous comments .... just curious .....

skaw likes this.
  17. bob-bobby

i was sure you wud smile and also knew u wud'nt know why are you smiling :)))

18. rajujee

rajujee New Member

"Pyaar mai sau uljhane hai, pyaar mat karna
    Jeene marne ka koi ikraar mat karna
    chaahat ki baaton mai, samjho tou bas dhoka hai
    ye baatein sunne se, apna dil ko hamne tou roka hai"

any one knows the solo of this song..?

skaw likes this.
  19. bob-bobby

lol raju jee , post the same on tabs forum ,...

20. abhay_saxena

abhay_saxena Lord of the strings

Well gnrlies. .. good that you've gained postively from the episode. .. you've come well over it. .. i don't like some suckers giving away there life for someone who does'nt even care for them . .. whats the use ? .. . personally . .i feel its too complicated a feeling to be understood by all .. . and i think i'm better off without it. ..

skaw likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.