Love u all

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by lost1234, Aug 5, 2007.

1. lost1234

lost1234 New Member

Hey guyz ....just started learning guitar..... today i kind of learned to play my first song ....thanx to you ..........so coool , I just loved it.

So it will go down into history my first song on guitar ...DDLJ - tujhe dekha .....some beautiful memories attached to this song

PLZ tell me as a beginner wat kind of songs i can practice on.

Love u allllllllll

2. i'm_not_neo

i'm_not_neo el valor máximo absoluto

Welcome to IGT and well congrats :)
    If you mean to play chords,then,if you see chords like A,Am,C,Em,D,E or G in a song you should be able to play it...

3. lost1234

lost1234 New Member

No I cant play chords yet , i have been learning from a teacher from the past 25 days but still he hasnt taught me any chords , & just the c-major the only scale & a strict no no for any song ....... I wonder how long will it take for me to learn to play properly....

& I am kind of confused why we have tabs & also chords for the same song.....a stupid begginers question I guess

4. jazzbox

jazzbox His X Ln C 1000CC

chord is changes only on selected ways..

tab is play on note each tab is different from others ...

---

well dont be confused .. just learn to hold the guitar properly ..and place ur fingers practice it roll ur fingers like hook shape whenever u r alone or free ..
    just roll and open ..

in ur hands practice all fingers instead of thumb ..

thumb is not used for leading .

try to play note like this ..

Standard Tuning

E-1-2-3-4-
    A-1-2-3-4
    D-1-2-3-4
    G-1-2-3-4
    B-x-x
    E-1-2-3-4

play it by using ur 4 fingers ..

5. lost1234

lost1234 New Member

Thanx for helping ....i didnt get the diffrence clearly may be when i will learn chords but thanx anyways .

And mannnnnnnn u guyz r hugely talented .....i read some of those poems ......helll they were amazing.......

am i the only untalented one here .... anyways i seriously feel honoured to be here & may be some of u ....actually i have become fan of u guyz

I might not be passionate about a 1000 other things in my life but hell I am passionate about this .......learning guitar

& hope u will keep helping me

uhh forgot to thank u Jazzbox for the begginer guitar lesson but ....i have been doin that for the past 25 days 1-2-3-4-4-3-2-1 & i think i have become quite a pro at that 1-2-3-4-4-3-2-1

& tommorow i will plead my teacher to teach me some chords or something ...for gods sake not the same 12344321 .

RESPECT FOR YOU ALL

6. jazzbox

jazzbox His X Ln C 1000CC

best of luck