LOST - The new tv series on star movies

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by hate_eternal, Oct 5, 2005.

1. hate_eternal

hate_eternal Banned

Lately I have been watching LOST - The new series on star movies and found it pretty interesting.

Just wondering if anyone else also watches it.

2. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

im into LOST....love it.....looong time smthing wothwhle on TV....ofcourse after desperate housewives :p:

3. diva

diva Banned

Have heard but not seen yet
    Desperate housewives is good.

4. tejas

tejas ..........

Yeah, I watch it. Very Interesting. Did anyone realise that last staurday, they played the two episodes in the wrong order??

5. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

nah didnt catch it...actually i see it on sunday wen they re-run it 11pm to 1am....wht exactly happened...last episode i saw...Sayeed (naveen andrews) left the camp in search of smthing...

6. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

same here!

7. tejas

tejas ..........

Oh well. Sayeed is tryping to map the island to look for the source of the french womans distress call. At some point, he finds this long cable (or so i assumed it was, cause i was on the phone during this episode and didnt watch it properly:p), whichs running from the ocean into the forest. He goes into the forest to find where it leads, but gets cuaght in trap. A little later, we learn that the trap was made by the french woman (shes really scary, believe me). She takes sayeed to her camp and nurses him and then tells him her story (which I unfortunately missed). She mentions someone called Alex, who she later reveals is her son, who is not to be found. And she says there are 'others' on this island, but shes never actually seen them, but only heard them whisper while in the jungle. When sayeed decides to return to jack and co. he hears them too. Thats the first episode.

In the second....hmm...the fat guy, forgot his name..he decides to make a list of all the survivors of the crash. In between this pregnant girls story is told. Ahh...this is hard to explain....do me a favour catch the re-run on friday night at 11:p: Damn...I'm tired of typing.

8. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

whoa intresting......thanks dude...i widh it came daily istead of just once a week :mad:

9. hate_eternal

hate_eternal Banned

Desperate Housewives is crap. Especially now they are including so many sub-plots which makes it boring. But Im not surprised some GUYS are actually watching it. :p:

Lost is interesting but I hope they do not drag the story too much.

10. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

LOST is gr8 .. after a long time getting to see something good .. Thinking of downloading the series .. Hope i can get it ...
    All the characters in the serial are kinda wierd ... I don't know why the chink chick doesn't spk englis though she knows it !!!!!

11. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

yea...thats wat i loved about it...the characters are superbly crafted each with their own story and all are mysterious.....

@hate.....desperate housewives rules as long as eva longoria is there :p:...anyway i do hope they dont drag the story....its pretty good now...but its a common habit of TV producers...once audience appreciates anything they tend to overdo the same thing again and again....

12. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

whooh just checked up for download !!!!! man 17 GB for first season !!!!! Hell i do'nt have so much space or bandwidth .... wait till it comes to burma bazzar !!!!

13. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

hmm..so I was curious and logged on to Wikipedia for the episode summary for all the episodes of the whole season.

and man....I fuking love this series even more.

those who have been watching it....plzzzzzz dont miss the last two episodes

14. Tanvi

Tanvi New Member

Lost is good. At least it's something different. About desperate howswives, it's a crappy series ment for guys who think it's for women.......... i know of a few teens who watch it, but seriously, it's revolting.............

15. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

so the 1st season is over....and before it ended it left countless questions in my head...

anyone knows wen r they goin to air the second season?????

16. bobbit_uncut

bobbit_uncut Banned

What is that crap series all about?

17. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

18. bobbit_uncut

bobbit_uncut Banned

OK

I think I saw it once, does it come on Saturday eve?

19. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

yea....came on sat eve...

20. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

does anyone has an idea if the DVD collection of the 1st season is available in India??