Looking to jam on classic rock/blues in Bangalore

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by manishk13, Jul 23, 2008.

1. manishk13

manishk13 New Member

Hello

I have been learning guitar for the last 3-4 years and now moving from beginner to intermediate stage. I am bored of playing alone and feel that jamming with others would be fruitful, rewarding and fun for all parties, who knows it may eventually lead to a band formation but that is not my immediate goal. I dig classic rock blues sound - Led zeppelin, Deep Purple, Eric Clapton, Dire staits , Rainbow, Dio - that kind of thing though I realized plaing Black Sabbath rhythm riffs is not too difficult either. I have an acoustic Fender, a Fender american deluxe fat strat and a Line 6 Spider 3 amp. I play mainly rhythm and some leads but dont have the proficiency to pla fast currently.

If you are a beginner/intermediate bass guitarists, another rhythm/lead guitarist, keyboard and drummer and like the above kind of music and would like practice some covers and jam in and around Outer ring road/Koramangala/HSR Laout/Whitefield area and like the music mentioned above, please let me know. I am 38 and have a full time marketing job but guitar is A VERY SERIOUS hobby for me.

The idea of this post is to explore mature, like-minded people who have similar love of music and who would like to expand their boundaries and have fun through some practice sessions.

Look forward to some responses

Regards
    Manish
    99001-50418
    manishk13@yahoo.com