Looking for Indian Rock Bands / Musicians- DogmaTone Records

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by Sunil Anand, Sep 23, 2005.

1. Sunil Anand

Sunil Anand New Member

Hi everyone,

Just came to know about this wonderful forum through a friend. Well, we have formed this label- DogmaTone Records, basically to promote Indian Rock Bands & Musicians, do check our website- www.dogmatone.com for more info.

We are coming out with a compilation album featuring bands from all over India. If any bands/artists have recorded demos, let us know.

Regards,
    Sunil
    DTR

2. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

i think it'll be a good idea if u also post on www.gigpad.com
    lotsa band guys there

3. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

Hey Sunil,
    first of all thtz a gr8 news for music lovers!!! we have recorded many songs n yea covers also.. lookin forward ......

4. hanako

hanako New Member

hey man.. if u look at my thread in this forum.. u can hear my demo too and tell me wat u think bout it... :)

5. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Hey good one dude ...
    The company is based in Bangalore .. thts cool could u put up the address plz ??

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    How long should we allow the mediocrity of art to seep in through our society like weeds and prevent the excellence to spawn its wings? Why so much apathy and passive inertness among us? As Van Gough has put it “To be good is not enough when you dream of being great” and it is time to realize the greatness in every one of us. Do you want to shatter the dogmas that blind your eyes and bind your limbs?
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well said .... Hope u can live up to it .......

And where are the downloads .... Its empty ...

BEST OF LUCK TO YOU and THE COMPANY .......

WILL surely contact you if i come up with something good !!!

6. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

wow cool......rock music is catching up in india!:rock:ing news!

7. Sunil Anand

Sunil Anand New Member

was quite busy ppl,,,just checking now...

@nemo, will do that and check out gigpad

@slipknot_555..hey i guess you must have recieved a mail from us..

@hanako, will definitely check the demo and let ya know..soon

@Nanda, thanks for the suggestion nanda, will put up the address, and anyways the site has to be updated soon and we will put up songs for downloads on the site and we are also working on getting an Internet Radio set up man...will keep ya posted, checked yer site too

@rocking_devil, yeah man, IT IS HIGH TIME

8. hate_eternal

hate_eternal Banned

Hi Sunil,

That is really a great job you guys are doing. Kudos to you for that.

9. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

do u guys have a final submission date?
    and also..how many songs are u guys plannin to put in the album?

nice site.

10. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

@dharmathma !!!!!! Its not a recording competition !!!!!
    They are a company they'll exist for a long time .......

U can walk in anytime with ur demo and get a record deal if its good .....

11. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

^^^^err..i know that..

im askin abt the compilation they are putting up.

12. Sunil Anand

Sunil Anand New Member

@hate_eternal: thanks for the kudos..

@dharmatma: there is no final submission date as such, we are currently in the process of reviewing demos from across India, and are working on some legal issues, as in tax reg., etc., our plan of action is that, to release the compilation initially, after which we will move forward signing up bands and promoting them etc., the songs in the compilation may range from 12-15 tracks covering all genres(& sub-genres) of Rock!..

@Nanda: right u are my friend, this aint a competition, i guess there is NO competition..
    yep, if the demo is good, we sign them up...(not at this point of time though)

13. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

14. Sunil Anand

Sunil Anand New Member

@slipknot_555: hey, we did recieve your mail from our website and varun had sent you the email too on 26th..the email was sent to wait_n_bleeed@hotmail.com, check and let me know soon..

15. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

hmmm but i havent received ne mail from ur side!! well possibly i think i have deleted,, can u resend it ??

16. nadmusic

nadmusic New Member

Hiee Sunil Anand.

I am Nadeem Khan a software Engineer by profession from the garden city of India "Bangalore" and very passionate about music. i play the guiatar and sing, Here are some of my covers which i have sung and played. let me know wat you think about my version of the song. "Comments or Compliments are always welcome"

vocal and guitar by Nadeem Khan.

[https://www.soundclick.com/nadeemkhan]

Thanks and love u alll
    "Three Cheers for music Lovers."

17. Priyank_Jal_fan

Priyank_Jal_fan ..:[Snip]:..

hey sunil (dude) keep up the good work.
    Rock Music Lover are many in india BUT its Patronizers are <<(very less)............

except u though.......

18. Sunil Anand

Sunil Anand New Member

@Priyank_Jal_fan: thanks for the note man!

we are trying our best and shall DEFINITELY come through..

19. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

hey sunil. how u doin ?? well i courier u mah band demo cd. whn will be the review process will b done? juss askin :)

20. slash_i_m

slash_i_m Laid to Rest

whoa this is super cool.i'm in bangalore but my band's just started out now.we need some experience before doing anything.:(