Looking for a Wah

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by godsaint, Apr 15, 2007.

1. godsaint

godsaint FLOYDIAN MEMORIES

I am looking for a wah pedal. My budget is max 5k. Anybody selling?

BTW, Good to see you here yazi!

2. UjSen

UjSen *#!EVIL*!!

3. Nouman011

Nouman011 New Member

I am looking for a wah too, same budget (5k max.)

The Cheapest wah on Bajaao is the GCB95 for 6k.. i spoke to the guy and he said 5.8k +shipping. Thats out of my budget.

Note to Laney: How much did u get the microcube for? I might want to pick one up too.

4. godsaint

godsaint FLOYDIAN MEMORIES

Thats my trouble as well. Those are way over priced. Heck, you get those Crybaby's for $69 abroad. Should have brought a couple back, eh?

5. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

I got it a little cheap (prince disclosed). They should be around 5-6k.

6. raj.hendrix

raj.hendrix New Member

im selling a morley pdw II volume/wah wah/overdrive-in-one pedal for Rs. 3500. Its for 100 dollars in the states. Its a year old. Gigged with once. Used it about 5-6 times. You wont get a better deal than that for it.
    I live in Delhi. Call me at +919818779411 or email at rajarshi.hendrix@gmail.com is you're interested

7. yazi

yazi Banned

Can u post some audio clips? If I like it I will Buy it! :grin:

8. raj.hendrix

raj.hendrix New Member

my mic died out on me long time back but i'll try to put in some clips anyway.

9. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

How is that pedal though. rate it on 10 please. i rate the crybaby around 7ish 8

10. raj.hendrix

raj.hendrix New Member

ive played the crybaby, i found it very thin and with a crappy sweep. this is more like a vox from what ive heard from sound clips. its got a thicker growly sound. and the volume and overdrive are very useful add ons. if ure using analog stomps u can control the gain with the volume on the wah(since the pedal is directly after the guitar and volume works whenever the wah is off) instead of using the guitar volume knob which makes is more convenient.

Anyway, if the crybaby's a 7.5/10(although id rate the crybaby around 6) this is definitely a 8.5 or 9(7.5 if the crybaby is 6)
    then the vox is what.....11(??) haha