Lookin For Guitarist Named Sam

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by koolstrum, Sep 21, 2005.

1. koolstrum

koolstrum The Chosen One

Hi frienz I am lookin for a good Guitarist from my city Faridabad, His name is" Sam Sharma." Please Sam Sharma If you are a member of this site then get in touch with me fast.thnx

2. koolstrum

koolstrum The Chosen One

Please moderators can i hve this page posted on the home page for a day? plz

3. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

hey dude .. its none of my business .. but could i ask some details on this .... If u r fine about telling maybe i can tell u if i knew that chap ...

coz all guys out here have a nick name .. and its quite possible i can give u his nick name so tht u can get his details ....

4. koolstrum

koolstrum The Chosen One

Yeah he lives in Faridabad sector 3, and he used to play guitar/Drums in the band called Zeffer(which broke up) and then he started playin in Barista( crown plaza faridabad). A plum lookin guy with slight long hair. Sam Sharma has a christian mom and a hindu dad(as told by a former band member of zeffer, Tarun pasrija who has dropped playin guitar and is currently in IIIT bangalore).........