Look at my points !!!!

Discussion in 'Beginner's Q&A Forum' started by Nanda, Sep 2, 2005.

1. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Hey MODS i have - points ... some -173 ....... How is that possible ... and why does it happen ???

2. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

smone must hav tried to steal ur pts i gues....chk if u deposited ne pts in bank....withdraw sm...

wrong forum btw....u shud hav posted in feedback...

3. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

LOL ...
    ROTFL ...
    ok i'll send ya 5K ..
    hey didnt u get 10K from Lavu?

4. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

but u cant steal more than what is available with the person

5. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

i think he lost all his ptz trying 2 change his user title !!
    but i'm tooo rich !! :p:

hence proved ::money can buy EVERYHING !!!

6. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

u cannot spend more than what u have ... so that is not possible

7. shak

shak Harrr!

what the!!! .. i gave ya 10k just two days ago and you have lost em tooooooooov :mad:

8. J.J

J.J The Guitar God

hmm hehe who could have stolen ur points...hmm any guesses...? well i keep my points in da bank so i am safe...

9. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

nanda .. i belive u are upto some funny business .. or the mafia is behind all this ...

10. shak

shak Harrr!

there is a foreign hand behind all this ....

11. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

yeah there's always a foreign hand ... i guess even in India's over population probelm ...
    LMAO ...

12. shak

shak Harrr!

i didnt knew india was over populated ... i thought it was a basic right of an indian to have 8 children ..... atleast !
    ha i rem a joke from ma village (yeah ma dad owns a piece of land in somewhere back home) ..
    people got a new railway line in the village and after sometime ... the landlord noticed a growth in population ..he got puzzled asked the locals what was wrong they said its all because of the train ... the landlord asked how come? ..they said .. we sleeep tight at night but every wednesday a train passes at 4 in the night and wakes us up ..we are free people we dont have anything else to do at 4 in the night so what would you exepect!!]
    hehe ... another foreign hand eh ...

13. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

yeah even i feel that "overpopulation" is more of a kinda myth spread by INCOMPETENT AND CORRUPT POLITICIANS ... who inorder to mask their ineptitude blame it on other reasons ...

coz rather than population iti s the population density that shoukld be an issue ... percapita nar\tural resoureces ... etc ...

in that regard ... india is far better off than most of the european countries ... but still it is laggin behind in all the economic aspects ...
    u say population a problem ... i say noooo ... it is becouse of pop that India has the best ratio of ppl in productive age ... pop is more like human resource ... u know how to spend it ... it works fine ..
    infact more important than any other amongs the 4 Ms ... but u mess up its management ... and it strikes u back ... thats what has happened in Inda ... MISMANAGEMENT OF RESOURCES ...

14. shak

shak Harrr!

cant agreee with ya more

15. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

hokay i think ... i ll call it a day then ... am feeling rather sleepy now ...
    but really am awed by females ...

16. shak

shak Harrr!

sure.... sweetdreams ma lovely one :) hahaha