Long hair & T-shirts

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Asmodeus, Dec 22, 2004.

1. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Yeah... thats the attirude I wanna see...
    Whyz it that people get pierced just to ya know, be "cool yaar" or like, "ishtyle hai"...

****in pisses me off a lot when posers come on over man.
    I've said this before on this same thread... Lissenin to some "unknown bands" to hear "really heavy music" just to get some lips around ur prick... dat shows what a bif fuk up u are man...

Hahaha...
    Getting back on track...
    I want some tattoo on my wrists man... cuz like, if I don't want it later, I can hide it underneath a watch. Kinda like what HBK got... and like, I'm growing my hair till that length... mom reckons take me 5 months more...

2. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

i wanna grow my hair...and get my eyebrow pierced.........no tats for me....am not really into inking.......dont like em much......tho tats look hot on girls.......
    am growing my hair in about 6 mohts....irrespective of wehatever.....but difficult to convince my mom for a pierced eyebrow.........very very diff........shes like...ur gonna be handling a clinic...u cnat grow hair...cnat get no eyebrow pierced....what ur patients gonna think about you...what people gonna thnk of u..u being a doc growin hair..getin pierced.....and am like fuk the people........dont care.......the lenght of my hair or the no. of piercings have doesnt reallly represent my skills as a doc, as a dentist...but try my mom that...........but that apart......those are the things i innted to do :grin:

3. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Yeah... dats so true man...
    I'd say, grow ur hair.. get ur eyebrow pierced... BUT just see to it that you dont do nething 1-2 days after the piercing.!

4. __DiStUrBeD__

__DiStUrBeD__ _(¯`·._ÇrãÇKhËäD_.·´¯)_

I wanna get my eyebrow pierced too....
    I am really scared of infections....I got a ear piercing (Top Left)..It got infected..
    Man that was a lot of pain...

5. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

I had really long nice hair..... but drat.....:( i had to cut it for ma orals .....after that i grew it agian for a while but now that i'm job hunting....i guess i'll have to keep'em bit decent.:(

no piercings.... one Korn, one slayer and one Nirvana T that's all.

6. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

One of my friends had gotten her navel pierced... poor thing got infected... she had to wear neem leaves there for like a long time...

But it all payed off... it looks way too cool on her...

7. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

same thing happened to a freind of mine..she quit it............:)

8. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

long hair most of times takes off ur innocense and cueness from you.u seen glenn mcgrath and jason gillespie .they were both real handsome before and now they look toatlly wierd gay.