Long hair & T-shirts

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Asmodeus, Dec 22, 2004.

1. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Hey, how many out here have really 'mazin long hair (Males) and percings?
    & how many Metal / Rock T-shirts dyuz have?

Sht, couldnt think of ne other post?

2. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

nps , it happens ...

long hair - not my cup of tea , i get too kinda suffocated if my hair grows very long ...

wild hard rock t shirts - used to wear them a lot when i was in college , not any more ,... now most of my t shirts are plain and have a brand logo , thats it :)

piercing - not me , i think its kinda wierd !!

3. skaw

skaw snooze

^^ i have to say the same thing as bobby

ear piercing lukz gud onli on sum ppl , n long hairs luk gud on sum too , so my hairs are shoulder long but they're up to my mouth ... n i dont wear much T-Shirts :p: (i aint a hard core rocker)

4. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

if i'll do all this kinda stuff.....i think i have to find another house to live in.

coz my dad's gonna kick my arse.

5. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

ive got long hair..
    i dont wear too many metal tshirts and stuff..
    i dont have a piercing either but want a tattoo..but that will have to wait..
    coz my mom has enough trouble with me havin long hair.

6. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

Ive Long hair now.. I have loads of Metal Band tshirts..

7. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

i have very long hair,, but i dont wear T-shirts like u mentioned.....

and no piercings......

8. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

talking abt metal t shirt i just remember one incident ...when i met this poser in my coll...he had this marlyn manson t shirt on him...and he was telling his friends...dat the guy on his shirt is a very famous comic star like spider man and bat man....lol

9. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

@FR, LOL.
    i used to have very long hair in high school, then i got em short...used to wear alot of tee in high school too....still, have G N' R, LP, Led Zeppllin...i also have one saying from abrecrobie "Bigger is Better" ;)

10. esgallindeion

esgallindeion Minstrel Knight

16 months ago - attempting to grow shoulder length long hair, always wearing band t shirts (iron maiden, black sabbath, ozzy, blind guardian, dream theater, iced earth, led zeppelin... for delhi ppl - i got it frm palika, clyde's. the best place for such stuff)...

Now - very short hair, no band t shirts... I guess I have outgrown the phase when I had to make a statement that I am a metal head. Now i just dont care.

11. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Im growin my hair... its reached bout upper lip level... gotten my right ear pierced and have a Iron Maiden shirt... ne1 knows where I can ge a Death T-shirt in Mumbai?
    P.S. Yeah, mez too met a poser with a Manson shirt... That guy thought he was a comedian or something... whazzit wid the wannabe "cool" guys who think listening to bands whom people haven't heard about??? If you really listen to this kind of music, you'ld appreciate it!
    P.S. Nirvana t-shirts sold out... even the fuckin mali's son has one! :annoyed:

12. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

That's fucking hilarious...but true. When I was in India last summer I saw these street kids who can't speak one word of english wearing Megadeth T-shirts. Only in India....lol ;)

13. jayanth

Yhea?? I have AC/DC , Metallica(Yhea Yhea Yhea - a Gift), Megadeth, LP(I'm Surprised too), Bon Jovi(Which my friend flicked and uses it to cover his GNX 3 from dust :mad:), DT, Obituary, Lots more which i have thrown away..

14. Demonstealer

Demonstealer New Member

I have long hair and a wadrobe of black tee only not because I want to make any statement or such shit.

I just live this way.... love wearing tee's .... love the colour black and well I like my hair long. Simple.

15. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Yeah, Demonstealer's rite.. black has to be the best damn colour! Goes well with nething.. and yeah, I only wear tees.. the last shirt I ever wore was in school. & Hey, didnt Led Zep start the thing of long hair?

16. @all no long hair no piercing or else i've got to find myself another house to live

17. pacificwaters

pacificwaters - .+:| Oriel |:+. -

short hair......... dont have the patience to maintain long hair.........

like wearing tantra t shirts..... and the ones with rubber stamps.... anything on it does....

and no piercing..... wonder how people do it

18. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

yeah as skaw said , long hair suits only to few people , i like john abrahim style ... hes got a good personality to carry it on i guess !!

hey p waters - really nice avatar !!

19. pacificwaters

pacificwaters - .+:| Oriel |:+. -

@bobby.......thanks dude....

20. jayanth

Black the best..