limp bizkits,metallica to india

Discussion in 'English Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by wisevijay, Apr 1, 2004.

1. wisevijay

wisevijay newbombayrox

hey guys,my dads in the show buisness and he says that they r planning 4 a rock show india has seen in years.limp bizkits have aggred and they r still to contact metallicaa and linkin parks managers!!!hope this happens this summer.
    Pls pray 4 this to happen:rule: :rule: :beer: :beer: :rule: :beer: :beer:

2. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

I contacted Joe Satriani's Management. I am try in for a show in Bangalore. Everything but the band is ready. I get positive pulses from Joe and the Management.

3. wisevijay

wisevijay newbombayrox

Fooled too easily.Happy Fools Day.:p :p

4. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Good one!! lol!

5. Natasia

Natasia ...

6. wisevijay

wisevijay newbombayrox

sorry 4 fooling you all :cen:
    but it was the april fools day.cant help it man:p

7. wisevijay

wisevijay newbombayrox

U were serious!!:think:
    I hope I was.

metallica to India;-)

I've heard that joe satriani's commin here in July.Not sure just heard.I m serious this time.:rule:

8. wisevijay

wisevijay newbombayrox

Cool man.Hope I make it to banglore.:rockon:

9. jayanth

We'll see about that arrangement. Maybe we'll have a contest somewhere and maybe you can win.

10. wisevijay

wisevijay newbombayrox

hope i win.man i wanna win.:beer:

11. jayanth

We'll see..

12. tejas

tejas ..........

I don't know about metallica, Limp bizkit or satriani. But i do know that Blindspott is coming to India. It says so on their official website.

13. jayanth

Can you post a link please??

14. tejas

tejas ..........

15. jayanth

Thank YOu..

16. megadeth

megadeth New Member

metallica`s gonna come in 2005

there`s a long wait but it`s worth it!!! i chatted with kirk hammet the other day (im serious) :rule: :)

17. tejas

tejas ..........

Wow, That would be cool. But I just hope they don't play any songs off St.anger. 'Cause that would just ruin the show. Really, don't you guys think St.anger was a disaster? I hope they soon make an album like "Ride the lightning" or "Master of puppets" or "....And justice for all". That would be so wonderful.

18. jayanth

It was ok.. And MEtallica aint coming in 2005.. IM is coming in 2005. Metallica have addressed in a press conferance that they will never tour India as they hate the countries Ex-Govt.. Hope the new Govt makes some difference..