Lets Talk about.....'US'!! :)

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by vini, Jan 16, 2006.

1. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

dont remember dude...that was like in the 8th std I think....close to 8 yrs back

2. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Speaking of Slam books ... I just remembered ... My princi hated them .. Coz they had lines like teacher u hate the most and like the most ...
    So he called them SCAM books .......

3. nimisha

nimisha .:Forum Leader:.

Success to you means? never be unsuccessful

Whats been the turning point of your Life? my last break up

What turns you off -- lies

What is ur perfect idea of happiness? -- to be happy in watever u get..but try for more always..

Greatest Extravagance? -- cant think of anything now.

Whats ur current state of mind?/Whats on ur mind right now? -- frustrated wit exams

Your fave one-liner? -- the greatest risk in life..is not to take one at all..

Fave hangout zone? -- marine drives..mumbai

Your most embarassing moment? -- i left a love poem that i wrote in the homework book at standard seven... n my teacher complained to my parents.ur child is in love.(seriozly.. i was not having any boyfriend,it was pure attempt at poetry)

What/Who you like/dislike about your family? -- like everything.. dislike nothing..

Best compliment? -- if a doctor gonna be so hot... sure patient wont like to get discharge soon..

Worst Criticism? -- u pretend too much.! (said by my best friend..hurted me a lot)

Whats ur life's mantra? -- same as my signature below

Where do u see urself, 5 years from now? -- established doctor.. lyricist.. and a good wife..(anything in glamour or literature world i wud like to try)

Whats the first thing you do in morning? -- open my eyes..

Last thing at night? -- listening the songs.. and hoping for good tomoro..

4. sanju_strings

sanju_strings 50 Pai$e <3V/S<3 50 CeNt$

Success to you means?
    remebering all da time u got screwed acheivin it ^^

Whats been the turning point of your Life?
    becomin a chef ....nevr wanted to b a doctor or engineer even though i was in merits

What turns you off
    hard workers,cos donkeys wrk hard ,i vll say its bettr to b a smart worker

What is ur perfect idea of happiness?
    being happy n most important keepin ppl around u happy first comes family n frens

Greatest Extravagance?
    shud i say temper ;)

Whats ur current state of mind?/Whats on ur mind right now?
    m missin home cooked food family n mah grl bck home

Your fave one-liner?
    wun b f u ckin long now,v shout it all da time on duty so tht time passes off soon

Fave hangout zone?
    eatin any wer on seaface hangouts in mumbai,h8 5star hotels they cook crap i no it honestly i av sin it :)......lyk london as well nice place

Your most embarassing moment?
    condoms found in mah wallet ...by family tht was shite....i mean no worries reply was its k betta u r a men now grown up :) but it was really embarassing

What/Who you like/dislike about your family?
    i din get this question
    well m total mumas boy m dad is no more ..i dun dislike anythin bout my family they mah strength

Best compliment?
    sachin tendulkar wen i served him chicken in grand hyatt mumbai ...felt proud to b a chef m a die hard fan of sachin

Worst Criticism?
    wen my italian boss made me put my left hand in ice n right hand in hot water to teach me wat is hot n wat is cold ...he din lyk me serving food cold to da guest

Whats ur life's mantra?
    luv ur lyf ...luv wat u do or else it wun wrk ..respect ur family they always support u i mean if u murder sum1 thn too ur family vll say mere betay nay kuch nai kiya :) dun take it seriously n strt murdering haha jus kiddin

Where do u see urself, 5 years from now?
    jus 23 now ..may b i ll av my own house n still b goin gud wit my grl

Whats the first thing you do in morning?
    F A R T

Last thing at night
    check my alarm on mobile ;)

5. zing

zing Machine Head

thas a nice thot :)

ok here goes.......

Success to you means?
    bein able to play sweet child o' mine (SCOM) solo

when i first plucked a guitar string [i was 11-12]

What turns you off
    givsons

a sunset, a beach, a beer, roast cashewnuts, n a les paul [in other words goa]

Greatest Extravagance?
    once paid 4k for a set of gotoh keys -- for a 2k acoustic

how to play SCOM solo??

Your fave one-liner?
    got a gat?

Fave hangout zone?
    my room

on stage b4 1000 peple - the piano played the opening bars in C & i started singing loud n clear.... in Bb

very suportive
    they dont watch vh1

Best compliment?
    u got a great voice

Worst Criticism?
    u got a lousy voice

Whats ur life's mantra?
    rock rock till u drop

playin SCOM solo?

press the snooze button

Last thing at night?
    try to play SCOM solo

6. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

Success to you means? my family my health n myself(diff to explain so better not ask this quest)

Whats been the turning point of your Life? all my academic successes n the day i will meet the right person(till now i dont think have meet her even if i have been out with so many..)

What turns you off arrogance n hypocrisy

What is ur perfect idea of happiness?my family's happiness...

Greatest Extravagance? at times..

Whats ur current state of mind?/Whats on ur mind right now? enjoying coz i am in holidays....

Your fave one-liner? r u free in the evening?...lol

Fave hangout zone? starbucks mcdos pizzahuts all the nice restos.....

Your most embarassing moment? the day someone made fun of me coz that chap had some old hard feelings against me(will settle it soon damn ****)

What/Who you like/dislike about your family?like- all the hardwork n sacrifices they did n r doing for me
    dislike - at times they restrict my freedom

Best compliment?too many to remember but surely when i was in the second page of a newspaper for an outstanding academic performance....

Worst Criticism? i dont want to remember

Whats ur life's mantra?life n let live

Where do u see urself, 5 years from now?a very competent professional in my field

Whats the first thing you do in morning? c the clock n say damn shit am late for classses

Last thing at night? pray(yes i admit) n think of home then sleep

7. vini

vini Repeat Offender

heeyan aao! :RollLol:

8. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

10 characters agree with this post

9. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Sorry, deleted

10. fat_kax

fat_kax Kickin Ass Since 1989 !

i wouldnt mind talkin about us...

Here Goes nuthin...
    Success to you means? currently - to lose weight

Whats been the turning point of your Life? ummm - IGT i guess...

What turns you off --- BAD BREATH!!!

What is ur perfect idea of happiness? -- just me and my guitar...and my comp - mobile phone - a tablet - a nice gurl - a 1gb brodband conn - livin in a pent house wid nuthin to do but just watch money pour in from all side -- no worries - and ofcource - FOOD!

Greatest Extravagance? DUh -- FOOD

Whats ur current state of mind?/Whats on ur mind right now? <<<me wonders if vini is cute...lol>>>

Your fave one-liner? Honk if you want to see my finger.

Fave hangout zone? ---My room

Your most embarassing moment? umm - they put colgate all over my ass once - and it burned(1996 - at a skool sponsered yoga camp...)

What/Who you like/dislike about your family? MY FATHER - I HATE I HATE I HATE

Best compliment? --- weil -- that im a pro at guitar...

Worst Criticism? im fat (do i give a shit = NO!)

Whats ur life's mantra? wen u die - u wont take ur riches, ur guitar - ur nuthin - all u'll have inside ur body is wat u ate - so EAT!

Where do u see urself, 5 years from now? I HOPE IM IN NID!!!

Whats the first thing you do in morning? WAke Up!

Last thing at night? Sayaprayer, check my malarm,thnk of u and sleep(no - i did not miss brush my friggen teeth!)

and yes - idirve rash!

zip -= and outa here,,,

11. guitarangela

guitarangela gran'ma

Success to you means?Having a decent job and settle as a family

Whats been the turning point of your Life? Coming to America.....I have changed a lot after coming here....

What turns you off --- lying, too much flattering, when ppl keep u wait intentionally..... :annoyed:

What is ur perfect idea of happiness? -- Spending time with my loved ones, playing guitar and listening to music, computer and cell phone......hanging out with friends.....

Greatest Extravagance? none....

Whats ur current state of mind?/Whats on ur mind right now? Where the hell is my best friend.......i am still waiting eventhough i have exams tomorrow

Your fave one-liner? Keep rocking :rock:

Fave hangout zone? Mall, my room, friend's houses, school too.....The balcony in my old house in India(I can see the whole town from there, and for many other reasons ;) )

Your most embarassing moment? too much to remember.....i can publish a book just with that.... :eek::

What/Who you like/dislike about your family? My lil bro can be a little pain but sometime his sweet talks melt me......My mom, too much to handle....i can't get along with her very well :annoyed: .......Me and my dad, we are best friends......

Best compliment? U look really cute when u r mad.......(by a cute guy who happens to be my best guy friend)

Worst Criticism? It would have been so much better if u hadn't born in this world(my mom's words)

Whats ur life's mantra? LIve the present....Think about future as well, but not too much.....

Where do u see urself, 5 years from now? In a good college concentrating on my studies....deep into a love relationship..... :beer:

Whats the first thing you do in morning? Sit on the bed and just think...... ;)

Last thing at night? Check the alarm, sit on the bed and thinking again........

12. Success to you means?
    Lots and lots of money

The day I went to school.

What turns you off
    Body Odour, Bad sense of humour, hairy scaries

Passing out college :dance:

Missed school today... just wanna no whats happening

Your fave one-liner?
    Keep on using this line when someone cracks a lame joke - Ha ha... Joke maara? Sabko hassi aa rahi hai :giveup:

Fave hangout zone?
    Chillies

When my maths teacher kicked me out of the classroom :badmood:

I hate family day - Friday

Best compliment?
    U look hot :grin:

Worst Criticism?
    u shud be in kg2

Whats ur life's mantra?
    tit for tat :phbbt:

Lets see... Id be 18 that time :ptime:... i'll go for driving

*another day at school* :giveup:

Last thing at night?
    set up an alarm for 6

13. fat_kax

fat_kax Kickin Ass Since 1989 !

I STILL DONT GIVE A ****!!!(how do i get a middle finge here agin???)

aww cmon dude --- nuthin to be frigged out cuz of --- i get kicked out of all my classes - get to do situps on the dias during the assembly - abused from teachers... but so friggen w=a=t???
    i STILL rock - i STILL top my class - AND I play the guitar -- and the guyz like me...(cant say bout da ladies - hehe!) but anewez -- dubai heh? :grin:
    umm - lesseee --- :middlefingy: ???

14. shak

shak Harrr!

Success to you means? going to bed every night with less than 5 things worrying you ...

Whats been the turning point of your Life? there hasnt been one yet, but i did take a short detour when my dad had a heart attack .. made me respect my own life for the sake of myself, my family and my girl

What turns you off... an unwilling partner ..

What is ur perfect idea of happiness? ... knowing that i havent wasted myself, and gave it my best shot .. yeah .. will die with a smile if that happens

Greatest Extravagance? .. huh ... lol .. driving around in gallardo,?

Whats ur current state of mind?/Whats on ur mind right now? got some very important and boring guests coming up tomorrow .. hwo would i spend 5 hours with them ... got an placement offer from imperial college london . .still cant get over it ... have a very important train jopurney on 1st of feb .. gotta make sure i get the connection at reading train station .. aah thousands more .. gotta make payment for camera repairs by monday and my card is over the limit .. :( just dont ask ...

Your fave one-liner? cant rem any at the moment

Fave hangout zone? none ... but if i am hard pressed ... starbucks coffee lounge .. on the bifg fluffy bean bag ..

Your most embarassing moment? .. lol .. why ask?

What/Who you like/dislike about your family? i like everthing about my family .. EVERYTHING!! it cant get any better ... but only if mom wouldnt shout my name out loud while shopping ... :annoyed:

Best compliment? ... funny think heppened .. i was gettin my bus card renewed and the girl at the counter dealing with me couldnt get things right .. she kept priniting out the wrong card .. and when i asked "you alright?" .. she went " aahh .. its just your eyes!! they wont let me do my work .. they are really beautiful .. i must say" .. needless to say .. i got all red. .. :eek::

Worst Criticism? "you are a friggin brown twat!"

Whats ur life's mantra? whats a mantra?

Where do u see urself, 5 years from now? dorset country side, a job in the jaguar car company .. my girl as my wife .. and a glass of lemonade ..

Whats the first thing you do in morning? hit the snooze button

Last thing at night? pray for forgiveness ...

15. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs &amp; Pasta

Your going to turn 35 in 5 years?

16. shak

shak Harrr!

nope .. if you go to the uni that i am going to (hopefully) .. the job at the jaguar comes as a "default" .. jag takes all the graduates from that uni .. EVERY YEAR!

17. Varshita

Varshita New Member

Success to you means?

Being content and at peace with myself. To be able to fulfill my dreams !!

When my joint family broke up... I started respecting and understanding relationships much more.

What turns you off: Lies and liars !!

What is ur perfect idea of happiness? A day off alone with my family / sharad

Greatest Extravagance? My trip to europe.... blew up my 2 years savings on that... came back.. chucked my job and became a student... :p:

Whats ur current state of mind?/Whats on ur mind right now? Sharad has given me a time ultimatum... to call himup... or else he wud doze off....lol

Your fave one-liner? Excuse me!! ... or Haanji?... or Hello??

Fave hangout zone? ....Malls... can always find something or the other to buy and cheer myself up... psst psst.. i am shopaholic !!

Your most embarassing moment? ummm too embarassing to be written here....

Like: I am rude 99% of the times and still get away with that and get pampered
    Dislike: They are too protective about me... I m the youngest in the family!!

Best compliment?
    You are all that a guy can ask for in a gal....

Worst Criticism?
    You are selfish (thanks to sharad !!)

Whats ur life's mantra?
    Spread happiness... life's too short for holding grudges

Happily married.... doing my Ph.D

Yell at my mom for shouting... and askher to wake me up after 15 mins ... pukka!!

Last thing at night?
    Bug sharad..... shit.. i m late....

byeeeeeeeeeee

18. zing

zing Machine Head

success is makin more money thn ur wife/gf can spend...

19. BubblyMartini

BubblyMartini !!!HAWM

Success to you means?
    Being thoroughly satisfied with my work

too many..but 2004-2005 was a major turning point..

What turns you off-
    self-centerdness and superiority complex

something which would make my heart smile..

Greatest Extravagance?
    um..i think i'm a miser

Fever- so cant say which state i'd put that under

Your fave one-liner?
    Maybe...Maybe not!..

Fave hangout zone?
    Used to be Tasty Bites until it closed down..cant think of any favorites now

when a friend said i look cute :eek:: in front of people i didnt even know.
    another was when a stranger said i looked cute!!..i couldnt stop laughing then..
    i bet he had night blindness..lol..u can refer to can we be friends thread for that

What/Who you like/dislike about your family?-
    thats classified

Best compliment?
    A good friend, someone with an open heart
    can understand people..bleh! all thos who said that were liars

Worst Criticism?
    too good to people.Ms Goody two shoes..
    and also i'll be "an ideal wife" #$*%$ :annoyed:

Whats ur life's mantra?
    Live today as if it were your last;)

Cant say..anythin can happen..;)

get out of bed

Last thing at night?
    Write my diary

20. Atom_bomb

Atom_bomb Banned

Success to you means? safalata in hindi

Whats been the turning point of your Life? thats my problem my llife in not turning at all

What turns you off huh!! one more turn.. mosquito bite

What is ur perfect idea of happiness? smile smile n smile

Greatest Extravagance? lost 20000 rupees in bus

Whats ur current state of mind?/Whats on ur mind right now? *wen i will meet u will tell u*

Your fave one-liner? Wat ended second world war: an atom bomb

Fave hangout zone? any temple

Your most embarassing moment? wen i eat food with some female sitting in front of me

What/Who you like/dislike about your family? why shud i tell u ??

Best compliment? i m very naughty

Worst Criticism? i m very gentle

Whats ur life's mantra? om shanti om

Where do u see urself, 5 years from now? cooking food in ur kitchen and u take care of my kids

Whats the first thing you do in morning? potty ( why u don't do ?? )

Last thing at night? switching off the lights