Lets do something new

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by rakesh_sargam, Mar 10, 2008.

1. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Thanks guys, glad to hear you guys liked it, i also think it sounds good now. We just have to work on the final touch!
    This version is made in the latin mood, its little a mix of Bubbling and Reggea, i was thinking to make another version too, just a bit more indian stuff, with tabla etc. Maybe i'll start next week cause this week i don't have much time!
    Thanks again guys!!!

2. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

boring.......really u need to do somethin about the music,,,,,,,,,,,

3. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

or i must say igt pple involved in this are quite borin wid their music tastes

4. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Does anyone ever told you that you are a very annoying guy, you really don't know how to behave your self as an adult person, do you???? There are a few things you really got to learn and one of that is the way you act in front of others and secondly your behaviour. The language you use to talk to others, i don't think you have any friends, cause people like you, they don't have any friends accept their self!!
    I don't wanted to reply your stupidity on this thread but you are just challenging me and trying to laughing in my face so i couldn't stand this.
    I really don't know why you are acting like this, if its jealousy then you are a very, very pathetic guy and if its your character then it would be better to teach yourself to be a better person!!!!
    I made this song just the way i thought it would sound good, in my opinion it is very good but certainly not perfect, thats what we are working on. I am not a professional musician and i try to do the best i can. Your problem is, when you hear something and it isn't your taste then it is not good, man come back into this world, thats with almost everything, thats what i like isn't necessary that other people will like it too, just keep that in mind before acting like a fool!!!!!
    I don't want to say you must like this song, but there are other ways to let people know that you don't like it, grow up man and stop acting like a kid!! And if you really think my version of this songs sucks, man grab your guitar, keyboard etc. and make something you think its better than mine and prove it! Thats what absolutely_neo did, its not that his version isn't good, its good but i went in first place for Rakesh his version and don't wanted to jump to another version.
    My advice to you, think before acting wouldn't harm you at all!!!!!!

5. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

man check your english ur music n english suck.....

6. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

and well personally dude if i get some gud lyrics i mean some gud ma type of lyrics i can make a better song i challenge u

7. rocksta

rocksta Live Fast Die Young

diplomacy..?

well keo right dat its his taste and his kinda music.but adi got a point too.seems like keo tryin to impress some bollywood "music director".too band baaja type dude.
    wat adi is doin is wat any rock lover does....fight for better music.
    who knows it might push keo to do his best.we know u can.

8. rakesh_sargam

rakesh_sargam New Member

adi.it is not the words which are important ..important is what is the meaning in them...
    Hey..adi..not liking something is different ...but not respecting others is totally different........you say u don't like it thats okay ..thats not ur taste and its not ur problem ...but you can't take it to make it as a general view/opinion...becoz u feel that way.
    Now coming to the point .....Go visit Keoraf's collection on soundclick and compare urself ....if you are worthy enough for commenting on his stuff....like u said ...most ppl on IGT don't know a shit about music.....I guess the same lines hold for u as well.......

Now that you have taken up challenge.................go and try out something...and than say .."People I have done it ...that's why i was saying this"..Visit the lGT lyrics forum...seek help and then come up. with.something good enough.....I am saying this as a friend not as an enemy..it will make the forum more interesting....

Keoraf man you are too good don't bother about what this guy says ..ur collection on sounclick is the proof enough of what you are capable of ..don't care about all this........at least people know your capabilities that's why they are curious about whats going on.......and I guess some jeaslousy factor is there as well....(ignoring the some bad language ,you can take it up as interesting challenge)
    ....but if it becomes healthy competition then its good for everyone..for the forum for the IGTians..(I don't want to have it as ugly competition)..

9. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Thanks Rakesh for your encouragement words man. But man, sometimes enough is enough, this boy really thinks he can say anything to anyone, but that isn't so, he is just a pathetic boy, he is a frustrated boy who doesn't have any kind of life and he just proved it by trying to embarress me by talking once again about my poor English, i've told him a while ago, i'm from the Netherlands and here the language we use is not English but Dutch and in spite of the fact that he should respect it, he tried to laughing at me, it doesn't bother me at all, but it also doesn't feels good if you know what i mean!
    By acting like this he just proved me he is very jealous person, i don't think it should be, but in my opinion he should look for help!!!

10. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

wat i think is ur a pathetic dumbass bouncer typo person(keoraf)....rakesh tell u wat i visited this idiots page on soundclick..heard his compositions and they are crap..he gives a constipated feelin on the song rest are the same all borin shitty....even his sticky thread was a shitty thread wid suggestions everyone knows....well yeah he said a lot of things to me but this crazy bald head dosent know that wateva he has composed was alll sucky....u know i read somewhere he was in a band..i can imagine how they would hav played in some ls weddings....and well sometimes i really feel he needs to look at was he composes....i mean look at this band baja.....and well see im gettin rude only cuz he got rude u see i wrote its a democracy i said wat i felt and wat was req to save music.....btw did u check ma soundclick page i think ma compostitions are pretty decent if we compare them to this bast ahh leave it.......i dun wanna spoil ma tounge for some no no looser......LOOSER......are real looser....and i dunno how can u even comment on ma friends n stuff....uve got no ****in rite to interfere in ma personal life.....and tell u i hav friends lotsa them.....and i din know friends were related to music....a music duel....lets look at this if u really want wed take a song some english lyrics would be pref and wed hav this compo thing...lets see......all i wanna say is life ive seen so many dumbheads in ma life but u sure are an item....

rocksta thanks buddy i thought u understood me.....

11. absolutely_neo

absolutely_neo New Member

superb!.. go on guys.. solid maja aa raha hai..
    any publicity is good publicity... so rakesh n keoraf, guys yo dont need to worry..
    adi is actually promotin you.
    and for adi, dude i really appreciate your work.
    (being a rock music lover.. i have to)

if i had to choose between your music n keo's music, i'll surely go for yours..
    but it doesn't mean keo's music is bad.. its just your music matches my taste.
    same is the case with you n keo..
    @ adi.. dude you don't like keo's stuff.. you said it once n he knows that..
    you should keep it cool now.. your comments really are repetitive and n totally uncalled for.

though i have no right to comment on what is happening between you n keo,
    i cant keep myself quite when the aim of this thread is being distorted through your verbal fights..
    i'd say, guys.. keep it cool, don't stretch your comments to personal level..
    its not kool.. not at all..

12. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

well neo thanks for the comment(indirect haha)dude tell u somethin i was jus tryin to hav some fun by the comments repeating them but now that keoraf was gettin personal....its war ;)

13. elfascinating

elfascinating risqué

I don't give a damn about the argument you guys are having but for me .. a guy who spells "loser" as "looser" or "lose" as "loose" is a real loser especially when he's flaming someone.

14. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

hahaha agree ma mistake....actually ive always ben confused wid it....now i got the real meanings...

edit edit keoraf=LOSER

\m/

15. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Maybe you should put a bit of this attitude in your music? Also, you didn't seem to take criticism particularly well if I remember correctly.

16. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

wat????????????

17. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

If you have this attitude, maybe you should play like you have it. It sounds a lot nicer in music than it seems in text.

And I was referring to how defensive you were in some thread a few months back and now you're talking about how you should be able to express your opinion freely even if it means treading on someone else's toes to be doing it. What I'm saying is perhaps you shouldn't be hypocritical about the issue.

18. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

hey i wasnt being defensive by any means thats was like pple were comparin ma immortal the song with the original that was the only prob...here toh again the music by a LOSER sucks naa,,,

19. parry

parry Sing ing Sing

Wel it seems this beautiful thread is loosing its real purpose it was made for. Adi once and for all if you dont feel like listening to a particular music then dont listen to it. And if by chance or otherwise anybody or anything has hurt you, I ask u for forgiveness. You certainly sound like a spoit brat and u shud improve on wat u speak. Y r u telling again and again that u dont like a particular thing. How will u feel if somebody who doesnt like ur music and (i bet there will be lot of those) sound the same way as u r sounding?
    y dont u start a thread like this and make it work, only after that u can challenge somebody else.

Wel rakesh and keo dont heed to somebody just for the sake of it. We all know that the next grammy wil go to Adi. U just do the much needed fine tuning of the song so that v can move on to one more. And yes adi is also invited to bring his composition.

20. elfascinating

elfascinating risqué

K I might sound like another "Brat" but Keoraf.. your recording made my day! Lmao. I was laughing while listening to it coz I found it funny.

Wahi Soo <dhan><tan><tan> .. mujhe baar <dhan><tan><tan> .. dikhti hame <dhik><chik><dhak><chik><dhik><chik><dhak><chik>

And the oscar for the most hilarious sound effects goes to ..

LOL.