Lets do something new

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by rakesh_sargam, Mar 10, 2008.

1. Crazy_Engineer

Crazy_Engineer New Member

Guys, you've done a fantastic job. I'm so sorry that I haven't been active. I think the song's ready!

and its just superb! :)

2. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

i think the song is really a put off its damm a borin damm a cheap damm a i dunno........sucks........sorry keoraf no offences but the tune u composed is more of a shaadi ki shehnai........somethin like hum paanch ki intro.........borin borin borin put off off off makes me wanna puke.........no offences to any1 its just ma view...i think its a democracy so i can put ma views.......i would hav really loved to do somethin but i think there is nothin to start with...only if it wasnt so cheap.........igt has gone to bahamas///////////////

3. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

@radicalz.........hey man it maybe democracy.......but u aint got any rite to say all these things man........soon u'll find all your covers getting very harsh replies.........and let me tell u that they are worth(opposite) getting those harsh replies.....so plz man watch ur lang while commenting.......

@rakesh sry man.......was out of station..............

neways had a look at the final version..........

its good man.........but its only the synth............maybe i'll add some guitar to it.....the chords and some riffs............let ssee...........

but after some time it starts to get spontaneous....... esp the chorus part......

will have to look up the chords and will record soon!!!!

cheers!
    :beer:

4. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

i dunno i don even care if people give false replies....or harsh replies....i think we are supposed to say the truth thats wat i said.......now if someone has a problem with that...i dunno i suppose wouldnt be justified to say somethin wat i don feel.........

5. rakesh_sargam

rakesh_sargam New Member

HMMMMMMMMMMMM...adi...wat to say now :) definately you motivate me a lot..to do better things....by your own way...a very ....unique way

Well I have only good words for you man ......atleast you said wat you felt...and heard the song well ..then only you made that judgement.... !!
    Keep listening......

Thanks Sukrut....I appreciate ....wat u said ..

.Keoraf did a fantastic job....Now its time for us to put in some more efforts..to make this song a success ................

6. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

well i guess there was a unique thing with that song.....i mean okay that song is okay......................u could hav made it really better i mean but with this keoraf track i guess ud end up wid some hum toh gaye pardesi stuff

7. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

hmm okay its fine ur song was gud had some unique style at least but with this keoraf track i don think thats genius work....thats some sucky work

8. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Hey Rakesh, can you send me the vocals, it has to be recorded very plain and without any kind of effects used!
    I'm glad you liked it man, thanks!!
    Edit: Only the vocal track, without the music!!

9. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

i wish there was somethin better........and i think its indian "guitar" tabs....the song is borin no guitars absolutely

10. absolutely_neo

absolutely_neo New Member

i modified the tune n chords a lil
    this is my version.. keeping promise! :)
    https://www.soundclick.com/dadarumpum (first on the list)

Em.........D.....Em..........D
    Julfein Ghaneri..jaise kaale badal
    G..........D....Bm.........Em
    Jheel se Naina Naino mein Kajal

G...........D.............Bm
    Bechain Kar de..Kajal Ki dhaar
    ...........Em
    Mujhko Hamesha...
    G...........D.............Bm
    Wahi Surat ,Mujhe Baar Baar ,
    ...........Em
    Dikhti Hamesha..

interlude

Galiyon se gujru(Em)
    Jab bhi tere main(G)
    dhoondhe tujhe hi..(C)
    aksar mere nain(G)

Chaahat meri ...(Em)
    dil ki sanam(G)
    Sun le jara Sa (C)
    main hu baichain..(G)
    Em.........D.....Em..........D
    Julfein Ghaneri..jaise kaale badal
    G..........D....Bm.........Em
    Jheel se Naina Naino mein Kajal

rakesh_sargam likes this.
  11. parry

parry Sing ing Sing

hi u all,
    wel this is my first post and i m lucky to reply to this wonderful thread started rakesh. It is surely leading to some concrete experimentation by you igt guys.
    Neo ur voice is gud and the way u hav put the song is also great. The lyrics can be refined though with help from other members. wat do u say rakesh?
    As for me after three decades of living i touched acoustic guitar for the first time. I started learning in january. I used to play classical hawaian guitar but that was only on leads. But this sounds diffrent. I am still a novice unlike you guys. I just wish i also contribute to this thread. lets c.

12. rakesh_sargam

rakesh_sargam New Member

Sure I will send you Keoraf

I think I and the distance bound your creativity because we could not interact much ...anyways what I feel is we can probably have a talk over gtalk if possible .
    I will send you one version on friday ...sorry about that ...actually i am a software enginer ...and i hardly get two days of weekend for music so please bear with me.. :)

Now I am working on the lyrics so that I could make it more appeling and also I am thinking of adding chorus in between.....thanks for giving me encouragement all the time and I promise you this song will be a hit with the same melody only thing is may be on rhythm and accompanying sound from synth we need to work upon.....

..for Neo..
    buddy your voice is awsome ...take some technical training ..and sky is the limit for you...your take is also good ....and I can is :) better than mine right now..
    infact you made the antara as mukhda :) but thats okay I have already said its open for everyone you can modify the lyrics as per the rhythm or your chord progression..etc.
    One advice ...while listening to your song..I felt it can become more beautiful..if you use some high note in the end using words

like meri jaaaaaan(Em)meri jaaaan (Em) Meri Jaaaaaan(D) Meri Jaaaan(D)

once again become slow as...julfein ghaneri...
    jaise kaale kaale baadal...badalon mein, lipta hai, mukhda tera.aaa..julfein..
    u did well but wahi surat you can skip coz ...its not going well with your take
    else you can change the word to rhyme like
    surat wahi (Em)...mujhe baar (D), dikhti hamesha...(C) Hamesha.( B)
    something like that..

giving you reps..for your efforts buddy..

13. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

@neo: nice tune man!!!!!

this is more like it!!!!! cool soothing voice man!!!!!

maybe this will be more guitarish.........

yeah and abt the first song.....
    @keoraf.........how abt playin the vocals on the keyboard with guitar tone........ very slow.....with slight variations.........with chords being strummed.......

then we can have very slow vocals.........then u can start the current song...the reason i cant record is bcuz my instruments are not so good and keoraf will do better job mixin.......

@rakesh:- definitely need to add some lyrics..........it gets very spontaneous........the chorus part........and add some more emotions man.....but a good effort.........

cheers!
    :beer:

14. parry

parry Sing ing Sing

hi, this thread is going great. and i m daily seeing the experimentation being done. Although i too can sing a bit on my guitar but u guys are way ahead of me. i m just a beginner right now.
    https://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=824370

u guys plz give comments on my songs if possible and let me know at wat stage i am in right now.

15. rakesh_sargam

rakesh_sargam New Member

Hi keoraf I have put the original vocals i had sung on the on your composition ..
    please check at www.betarecords.com/coo.heart

Parry ,I can say good begining .........try out rhythms more to be better.coz u r still playing the generic rhythms ...but nice that you can change chords ..coz in three months its tough which you acheived....I leave better comments for the experts..coz I am still a novice/learner i guess

16. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

17. parry

parry Sing ing Sing

thanks

hi rakesh, thanks for boosting my morale. wil heed to your advice.
    Rest i am looking for more experimentation on the igt song which i hope and wish is near its formation. best of luck to u guys.

18. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

19. rakesh_sargam

rakesh_sargam New Member

Nice and Cute one .....I think definately you gave it a very pleasant touch....I will rerecord my vocals...meanwhile with some chorus effects.......
    just we are some steps away from making it awsome....
    thanks to you man ...!!Keoraf Jindabaad....

20. parry

parry Sing ing Sing

Wel that was well done keoraf. So you hav added breaks in the song at right intervals. Zindabad to both of u. Now only some fine tuning is needed.!!