learning guitar

Discussion in 'Beginner's Q&A Forum' started by prashant_soni14, Dec 1, 2005.

1. prashant_soni14

prashant_soni14 New Member

hey anyone can help me i'm trying to learn guitar from long time, previously i join one classes but teache thought classical only, and this don't match my needs i'm gr8 inspired with rock and metals, but i'm totaly confuse how to learn playing it good, i try chords (don't know much) but i really have froblem with pulloff and hammering etc how i learn those thing i refer a book "learn to play the guitar a step by step guide by nick freeth" and some othere also even i have some notes and many lessons which i downloaded from net, but till now i'm not able to satisfy my self, pls some one tell what way i should take and how i move farther!

pls if any one help me pls

2. vini

vini Repeat Offender

first of all i'll move this thread to Beginner's Q & A Forum. Plz post all your beginner/novice queries there

before anything i'd suggest that plz search around..many threads have been created before which would be very helpful to u!...for eg; about hammer on/pull offs..

then i'd suggest, u must go to the guitar instructor and clear ur basics with his help first, if u think the teacher will teach u how to play like satch or steve vai in few weeks even a year probably, then ur sadly mistaken! u cant reach the shore until u swim across the whole sea at first....have lotsa patience! if u wanna ask anything which u couldnt find after ur search then do post it here.

all the best!

3. taxyse

taxyse t3h.

well how much do u already know???

4. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

u can also refer to many guitar oriented websites..
    they really help a lot..
    u can use cyberfret.com or guitartips.com.au and many more..
    good luck!
    :beer:

5. taxyse

taxyse t3h.

arre ansh..he is already sayin those things dont satisfy him
    -but if u still wanna go over to the net....u better start off at www.guitar.about.com

6. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

oh!
    dekha hi nahin..
    then only a teacher...although all the above sites really help a lot..
    thats how i learned..and am still learning..