Lead Guitarist required for Hindi Rock band

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by muse9, May 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. muse9

muse9 New Member

A Sion and Thane based band requires a lead guitarist to play originals n covers of bands like Junoon, Indian Ocean Fuzon.... so ther r solos to be played too,we hav a gig on 30th so plzzz call if ur intrestd,If guitarist is intrested in joining the band wuld be great and even if you are rad to play for the gig then also wuld be appreciated, Call on 9892666477 Neelkanth,we have a drummer, tabla player, keyboardist, i am the bassist n one of the final fives of Samsung v super singer as the vocalist.

2. RoMeO_Gguru

RoMeO_Gguru .::idiotic crybaby::.

3. amit82cse

amit82cse Silent observeR

yeah...where are you guys...why you took so long to find me...:)

4. RoMeO_Gguru

hey ek se bhaley do i'll lov paki music n cover only dem n i hope amit lovs english coz i hate eng...so u can hav best of both words :)

5. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

er....define good lead guitarist.

6. RoMeO_Gguru

wtf

how do u want me to prove myself....buddy i guess it's only me here on igt who's tried the flipsyde someday solo n played it 98% correct as it is.....so wot else do u want buddy.....

7. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

wow, you've blown my head off.

That, ladies and gentlemen, IS the definition of a good lead guitarist.

8. RoMeO_Gguru

lol buddy u name any damn lead in any song i can play it after lssnin it 3-4 times

9. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

and you blow my mind again.

That, ladies and gentlemen, IS the definition of a good lead guitarist.

But you know, I really don't blame you for thinking this way. IGT has become quite sad these days and you, my friend, are the cherry on top.

10. RoMeO_Gguru

hands up u temme wot's the defination of a "gud lead guitarist"....btw u got some chat id wish v cud jam thru vc :)

11. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

hey dude,i talked to neelkanth today..we had played together in the KELKAR college dimensions...he l get to u..i ve told him all..problem is i got a paper again after gig.....so we l hardly get jam practice..still u two decide and tell him to call me back...even il see if my band mate is available for it......:beer:

12. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I wish there were a definition that could express it. However what I can assure you is that being able to play the lead of any song after listening to it 4 or 5 times would certainly impress me.

About the voice jam thing, I'd give you one but I'm not sure whether you want it to jam or just to show me up. Anyway, the delay in voice sending over the internet would make jamming impossible I thought.

13. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

i wanna learn stairway to heaven ka.....plz put it my guitar lord..:nw: :nw: :nw:

14. vini

vini Repeat Offender

@ romeo

Ya..post stairway to heaven's cover!!
    :)

15. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

yeaH the WHOLE STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN COVER!!!

16. slash_i_m

slash_i_m Laid to Rest

waaaaaaaaaaaw:shock: ATTENTION:- Somebody plz invite Michael Angelo we hav competion.

17. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

^Why are you going that far? Let's give him the lead guitarist of Shakira.

18. slash_i_m

slash_i_m Laid to Rest

^^ hehee lolz

19. RoMeO_Gguru

hey guyzz i'm not really into english music as far as postin a cover is considered i'm thru wid Call band's kash n will post it as i buy a new mic ;)

donn think i'm runnin away coz.....flipsyde's someday solo is not a cake walk.
    n i still stand by wot i said i can tabb any damn song ( only leads) by lissnin it a few times....

20. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

there is a tiny problem....if u r a gr8 guitarist....do u no a thing called chords???u shud be able to tab chords also

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.