Latest Games!!!

Discussion in 'Computer Forum' started by silent_dragon, Apr 2, 2005.

1. silent_dragon

silent_dragon Immortal guitarist

now this thread is like the hardware thread. here we can disscuss abt the latest gaming news!!!Like the other one this too will be regularly updated!!!

2. silent_dragon

Gods of War Pimp My Weapon

All those greek fans out there like me, this game is for u!!!! :rock:

Machinima (machine animation) is the convergence of filmmaking, animation and game development. Made popular by Red vs. Blue (based on Halo and also available on Heavy.com), the process involves using the game controller to manipulate the characters on screen and dubbing in a new soundtrack.

In Pimp My Weapon, the character of Kratos—a fearsome Spartan warrior driven by pure revenge — is now Ron Johnson, host of a How-To show. Ron Johnson is a Bob Villa-like character in this how-to program on creating the ultimate weapons and the proper way to bust skulls.

God Of War is a single-player combat action-adventure, based on the dark world of Ancient Greek mythology. Players take on the role of the infamous warrior Kratos, caught up in an engrossing narrative of violence, madness and revenge in which brutal combat is combined with fiendish puzzle-solving.

The game makes powerful use of the darkly imaginative world of Ancient Greek mythology, where the realms of the mortal and the divine collide in a pervasive atmosphere of brute force and violence. Playing as Kratos, throughout the game players will wield double blades bound to his body by long chains, weapons symbolic of this vicious world to which he is bound and the fate from which he seeks to escape.

Featuring an hour of cinematic sequences and a deep combat system incorporating context-sensitive actions and an extensive range of combos, God Of War takes players through various environments that will have them fighting fierce enemies, swinging on ropes, scaling mountain cliffs, swimming through rivers and sliding down zip lines. The game is expected in Q2, 2005.

Attached Files:

3. silent_dragon

The Battlefield franchise high tech and will take gamers to the frontlines of modern warfare in the new sequel, Battlefield 2. The game will keep many of the features that made Battlefield 1942 such a success but will also try to convey the true experience of modern warfare with enhanced team play and the latest, most technologically advanced vehicles and weapons systems available to man.

Key Features

- Online multiplayer action with up to 64 players on the PC.
    - All-new gameplay engine brings the immense locations to life complete with realistic physics and dynamic lighting.
    - Maps scale to the number of players engaging in battle for a unique and intense experience every time.
    - Take control of over 30 land, sea, and air vehicles, including tanks, helicopters, hovercraft, fast attack vehicles, and fighter jets. :shock:
    - Choose to battle as U.S., Chinese, or Middle East Coalition troops, each with their own unique arsenals.
    - A variety of solider classes including Assault, Sniper, Special Ops, Combat Engineer, Medic, Heavy Weapons, and Anti-Tank units.
    - New state-of-the-art weapon systems, including wire-guided missiles and laser designated bombs.
    - Material penetration feature makes sure players know the difference between cover and concealment.
    - Character Persistence and Growth. With in-game success, players increase their rank from recruit all the way to General and unlock new weapons, medals, and more. :rock:
    - Join a squad or select the new Commander Mode to assume the strategic role of a battlefield commander directing his forces.
    - Full in-game community support including, buddy lists, stat tracking, live chat rooms, and in-game clan creation.
    - Voice over IP supported with headset. :beer:

With 3 armies to choose from and with the game focusing heavily on high tech warfare, it becomes clear that the equipment inventory involved will have to be both exhaustive and authentic if the developers are to achieve their goals.

Attached Files:

4. Mudit Malhotra

Mudit Malhotra BLOODY FINGERED

nice thread

well bro i like:
    1:Age Of empire
    2:Age of mythology
    3:Caeser
    4:carmageddon
    5:manx tt
    6:ReCoil
    7:various rom games
    8:king of fighters
    9:revolt
    10:tekken
    11:Mustafa (l0l)
    ;
    ;
    ;
    ;list is really un endin wat bout u all

5. silent_dragon

Driv3r

[​IMG]

Description
    "Hit the streets for a Hollywood-style crime saga of unparalleled realism. You are Tanner, A.K.A. The Wheelman, an undercover cop with no rules and no fear. You and your partner must stop a ruthless, heavily armed car theft syndicate that’s planning the global heist of a lifetime.

Control and demolish over 70 vehicles, from muscle cars to speedboats, all with the most sophisticated handling ever created. Get the job done in fierce street shootouts that’ll get you back behind the wheel and closer to danger. Avoid the cops and stay alive in this wide-open action thriller from the makers of the groundbreaking Driver series."

6. cool_is_rule

cool_is_rule Lead Guitarist

Try Def Jam Fight For New York..............

Its a ultimate fighting game. Its my 2nd favourite after TEKKEN.........

cOoL iS :rule:

7. nadish

nadish Active Member

I dont like Fighting Games. I like stretegy games like AOE and Transport Tycoon

8. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

Nfs 7.....
    delta force 4....

9. cool_is_rule

Try playing Resident evil 4 ...........

Ultimate zombie :shutup: game.........

10. silent_dragon

[​IMG]
    INFO:
    Ok now I bet majority of u guys must have seen hacking movies, heard abt them and maybe sum of u r hackers like me(ha ha just kidding ;) ).This game from Stardock softwares (the creaters of Windowblinds) promises to be a unique gaming experince.However the game may prove a bit repetetive as the main goal of this game is just to "Hack on and destroy" :cool: .One of the games weak point is that if u commit any simple mistake then u aren't forgiven u hav to start the mission all over again. :annoyed:

In this game u r an Uplink agent a freelancer who steals from markets, sets up the innocents, then obviously destroy comps and much more.U even hav to prove urself as the leader in the buisness as u even have opponents to confront.The missions r exciting, and i really liked the idea of surviving the 15min trackings from the authorities.There r also missions in which u hav to stop viruses n one mission focuses on stopping the world's deadliest viruse!!! :shock:

In the end the game proves a real success for all those hitman lovers!!!And i'm going to start a new system of rating the games i review. ANd i'll give this 3 out of 5.ENjoy(HACK THE PLANET) :rock:

11. zoomingrocket

zoomingrocket TeChNiCaL AdMiNiStRaToR

Uplink is the best game i have played....
    I still remember, how i forced my UK based friend to purchase it and send me the game!
    Its basically a mind refreshing game... you really need to manage your time well... to win in it!
    I rate it 5/5
    And the new game from Uplink makers... DARWINIA.. tat too rocks...
    In short.. this Introversion.co.uk company has a long future!

REgards,
    Zooom..!!

12. cool_is_rule

Hitman is a good game.............
    Hitman 3 is out i think..... Must be good .

13. silent_dragon

i've completed Hitman-3 it's called Hitman Contracts.n now i'm eagerly waiting for its fourth sequel Hitman Blood Money!!!!I've even completed hitman1 as well as 2!!!The game rocks!!!:cool:

14. silent_dragon

Delta Force-Reloaded

[​IMG]

Now there must be no gamer in the world who might've not played the DELTA FORCE game series.So now with the upcoming demands in the gaming market the creators of these old legends Novalogic r recreating the legend again with better and stunning graphics, game play as well as storyline.so, be ready to get back to the Drop zones and fulfill ur missions!!!!! :rock:.

Here r some of the features i could gather abt this yet to be released commando wonder.

1.As a member of the elite Delta Force, re-deploy in over 20 graphically enhanced single-player missions – the best of the best from the original game!!!!

2.Additional new single-player missions created especially for Delta Force: Reloaded add a new challenge for hardened Delta Operators. :p:

3.Take your friends into battle in over 25 co-operative missions

4.Over 20 multiplayer levels include: Deathmatch, King of the Hill, Team King of the Hill, Team Deathmatch and Capture the Flag game modes.

5.Play in games with up to 32 players online via NovaWorld(the creators site).

6.STAT tracking – (NEW FEATURE TO DF1) you can now see how good you are compared to every other Delta Force Operator out there and watch your rankings climb as your skills improve!!!! :shock:

7.Cheat Crackdown – the new game engine allows for cheaters to be more easily tracked and banned.HA ha i really like this!!!!! :beer:

8.Graphic and assets overhaul immerses you in a more realistic and interactive gaming environment. NEW Weather effects include snow and rain.so naturally u can bet on buying a good graphics card if u want to play this game ;)

I've not yet played the game yet but from its reviews as well as its high graphic screen shots i could make out that i should give this game a 4/5 rating.So after the release i'll tell u guys more.
    :rock:

15. silent_dragon

Devil May Cry-3-Dante's Awakening

[​IMG]

U guys must have definitely heard abt the gr8 game called 'Devil May Cry'. Now the creators, CAPCOM has released its third sequel 'Devil May Cry-3-Dante's Awakening'. The game revolves around the past life of the main character Dante and his rivalry with his twin brother, Vergil.:rock:

From the opening cutscene, you know you're in for a wild ride. Dante blasts billiard balls with his handguns, cuts up foes with their own blades embedded in his appendages:shocked: , and cares more about his errant pizza than dispatching countless bad guys!!!!Likewise, Dante comes across a bevy of other weapons, from shotguns to nunchukas. As usual, killing in style has its rewards, and it's not easy to find other games that do killing so well!!!:grin:

Ok i hav to tell u this, the game is extremely difficult and needs at least around 2-3 months to complete the total of 20 missions which gets even more difficult by the second!!!:shutup:.So, for all those mario loving IGTians i think it is better if u stick with it rather than trying this game out!!!:p: :p:

Devil May Cry 3's graphics are about as good as they get on the PlayStation 2. They haven't changed much from the first game, but the animation, environments, and monster designs won't leave you wanting. The trademark fixed camera allows for a little user control in some areas, which is a very welcome change.And undoubtedly the audio is also smashing especially for rock fans like us IGTians.:rock:

With the 20 missions, it's a massive undertaking-- ensuring no one will whine that it's too short. But they'll be begging for mercy over the difficulty.

I'll give this game a smashing 4/5 rating!!!enjoy!!!And one more thing beware of the bosses, don't tell that i didn't warn u!!!:shutup:

16. raj_aryan

raj_aryan Moderator

nowdays i am playin MEDAL OF HONOUR Pacific Assult,, it's a great game based on world war 2, mainly wars b4 and after the pearl harbour.
    i have also completed it's older versions,,MEDAL OF HONOUR 1, SPEARHEAD and BREAKTHROUGH .
    Besides my fav game list goes :

Medal of honour (full series)
    Hitman(1,2,3)
    Rise of the nations
    Age of emperors 2 and Expansion version
    Fifa 2005 and Euro 2004
    Carmagedeon (carpoclypse now)
    Hidden And dengerous
    F1 2002
    GTA 4 (vice city)
    SUperbike
    NFS ALL (underground 1 & 2)
    Project IGI 1& 2

Besides i got a game collection consits of nearbout 80 games..

Attached Files:

17. cool_is_rule

Nice game - DEVIL MAY CRY 3.

Seen it . will dfinitely play now.......

18. silent_dragon

Project:Snowblind

[​IMG]

Want to experience the dramatic intensity of the frontlines of a war through the eyes of the first of a new breed of super soldiers. :cool: Then its this gritty and epic first-person action game that u deserve :cool:.

What's this???This is project: snowblind the great action genre released by Eidos.Aaaand heeeere goes the story....

In the not so distant Future, :p: Lt. Nathan Frost is challenged to stop a renegade regime from eradicating the civilized world.

Hong Kong, 2065. 2nd Lt. Nathan Frost is just a regular grunt until he volunteers for a super-soldier transformation for an international army called the Liberty Coalition. A painful series of surgeries gives Frost extra-normal abilities via implanted enhancements, which place him on the frontlines of a war against a destructive regime.Ok for all those of u guys who've played Deus-Ex this may all sound familiar,but trust me you've got to play this game to see the diffrence!!!Ok, After a military coup leaves him stranded in hostile territory, cut off from command with only a handful of men, Frost must stop the militia?s secret weapon that threatens to plunge the world into darkness.

n here r a few of the many features
    Features:
    1.Robust online multiplayer experience with 16 players and voice over IP support - classic and new multiplayer modes are offered, including exclusive modes for the PlayStation 2 and Xbox console gaming platforms.ha thats always there!!!! ;)
    2.Use Bioenhancements to exploit the superhuman powers of your character.
    3.Arsenal of experimental weaponry and secondary high tech gadgetry inject new depths of gameplay never before realized, especially when leveraged in multiplayer play.:shock:
    4.Pick-up-&-play, intense battlefield action starts at minute 1, pulling the player through a cinematically immersive storyline. :shock: :shock:
    5.Wide variety in mission pacing ranges from frenetic action of battlefield chaos to infiltration style missions.
    6.Vehicles serve as functional obstacle solving tools and as weapons in both single and multiplayer gameplay.

now u see the difference!!!so what r u waiting for go n grab it soldier!!!!i'll give this game 3/5!!!! :beer:

19. silent_dragon

NFS:Most Wanted

[​IMG]

Electronic Arts announced that Need for Speed Most Wanted, from the makers of the NFS Underground franchise that has sold more than 15 million copies worldwide, currently is under development at EA Canada. Combining the thrill of illicit street racing and tuner customization with the intensity of strategic police pursuits, Need for Speed Most Wanted will challenge players to become the most notorious and elusive street racer :cool: and should be available in November 2005.So all u igtians start saving!!! :p: :p:

You have to wonder about who EA is hiring these days since according to Larry LaPierre, senior producer, EA Canada street racing doesn't get any better than when you ...evade cops and exploit the open world... He does however, go on to add ...players instantly will feel the thrill of the ride as they hit the streets in an open world environment where drivers can tune their cars to compete against any class of vehicles or use their wits to out-fox the law to satisfy their need for speed. :nw:

For all those of u familiar with both the Underground's this game will not prove much of a difficulty.So you can actually say that "Need for Speed Most Wanted will be like Underground but with cops". :think: :think:

So even if i am in a Jam right now inside my lamborghini, I sure can rule the streets. So, be all set to get in to this game!!!I'll be giving it a well to do 3/5 :beer:

20. cool_is_rule

NFS is ultimate ..........
    I bought NFS underground . But it was not working . Can u give me some link where i can find its CRACK......

Will play NEW version of NFS also . Thnaks .

cOoL ru!es for ever.