Korg Toneworks AX100G

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by jekyll, Nov 21, 2005.

1. jekyll

jekyll Banned

:annoyed:
    :mad:
    :aggre:
    :annoyed:
    :think:
    :beer:
    :rock:

2. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

See. I made you think so much and finally you accepted :p:

3. jekyll

jekyll Banned

well it is a truth ...

a guitar does sound like that ... :)

4. jekyll

jekyll Banned

this one is good for more melodic stuff:

AmpSim : FAT DIST
    Gain: 4
    Treble: 0
    Mid: 5
    Bass: 7
    Level: 5

Delay: 300 ms

Modulation: Chorus: speed 1, depth 5

this one sounds like a jewel ... very cool n serene - no harshness associated with distortion, quite fatty, n no grainy or grittyness ...
    very smooth

infact i wanted to use the US hi-gain or Brit Stack, but they sounded a little harsh for my ears ...

this one - well sounds almost like super-overdrive

5. jekyll

jekyll Banned

^ b.t.w i was actully trying to get Eric Johnson's sound but was unsuccesful ... so i didnt keep any name for it ...

6. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

I can post each and every individual parameter for all the effects, it will take ages. I can export my patches if you has a GT8, Download it and then Transfer it to your GT8..

7. chintan9

chintan9 yay! i won the ipod!

Na dont do that. Just use your online editor to upload your Gt8 patches through midi or usb. Then just cut and paste from the editor. Not difficult!

8. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

What online editor? I use GT SYX.. It does not diaplay the parameters..

9. chintan9

Dude go on to the online community if you guys have one and download the editor. SIMPLE!

10. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

I have the GT editor dude.. It does not give me any parameters in text.. Its image based..

11. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Hey,
    This kinda patch things are not going to be useful at all to anyone. The sound depends on the guitars you use, pickups and amps. Amp settings are again not universal. Each amp has to be set in a different way to achieve a certain sound. If you really want to suggest something useful, then say you could say something like the XYZ Amp Sim Or Distortion Modeller can get close to Floyd Sound and then Add a Bit of Chorus of Flange. Giving those settings is of no use. Wake Up.

12. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

Once you have these parameters, Its easy to tweak your settings to your requirement.

13. chintan9

Dude that is so limited!

14. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

Why dude.. What more do you want? See the editor is good.. Just doesnt show all parameters as Numbers..

15. chintan9

No i mean its limited cause you cant take printouts and you cant cut and paste online. Thats limited!

16. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

I can give you the full patch as a file and you can read it using the same editor.. Why do i have to post it anywhere on the web?

17. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

does anyone know if Korg makes vocal processors .... And are they available in india ... I know digitech makes em .. but can anyone tell me where in India to get it ?

18. hindiRox

hindiRox Banned

NO idea about Korg.. I dont like Korg Anymore.. But Vox makes beautiful processors..

Therion Vocalist uses it..