Korg, Boss, Digitech, Zoom - Which One??????

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by LEFTY_GUITARIST, Sep 13, 2005.

?

which company.......??

1. KORG

4 vote(s)
    26.7%
  2. BOSS

3 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. DIGItech

3 vote(s)
    20.0%
  4. ZooM

5 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

YAH, which one is da best u think???? :beer:

2. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

korg ........

3. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

i prefer korg over all these

4. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

ALRIGHT , WHO VOTED FOR ZOOM????*unlocks da sefty catch of colt *

5. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

Digitech Death metal is the best distortion pedal i've seen in my whole life. I seriously want to have that thing.

6. sayanakaharry

sayanakaharry Forum Leader

i voted for zoom bcoz i have one. ;)

7. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

i love digitech....korg is my next fav!......i love all digitech pedals.......specially distortion factory
    !

8. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

ahh..there shudve been an others option, right now Rocktron for the super cool delay(and regenrator) theve made and AMT for their distortion,

9. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

i own didgitech rp200a its lovely but cant say how others are .. i heard zoom sucks (obviously dennis has one :p: )

10. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

^^reconsider man!zoom 707 II is gr8!

11. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

yeah even the 606 isnt bad..it sufficed me for 3 years.
    if u are a beginner just go for the 606 its sasta and tikau

12. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

man i second that! ...

digitech death metal beats other pedals ass ... hundered times ...
    it has serious kick ass dist ...

13. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

I think downtuning the guitar, no detuning and then playing it with that pedal feels awesome.

14. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

yeah ... and it has the heaviest of teh heaviest dist ever i heard ... + it has no gain knob ... LOL

15. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

^^dude,, thats too much distortion it creates....i wud be kicked off the house....!.....plus sometimes u cant make out what you are playing!

16. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

reduce the volume ...

17. Demon_nomeD

Demon_nomeD New Member

I use a Korg AX1500G n am loving it ;) in that range its better than the boss processors, but from Korg AX3000G onwards, there is no doubt that the GT6 is mucho better , rite now i would Die if i got a GT8 n am ready to Kill for it!!!

Digitech stuff i have no idea in the high end, i hear from their users that its very good.

(And by the way i have used zoom 505II ,707II for sometime and its the most terrible brand on earth, i would rather go for a digitech Rp80 instead of a 505II and a Korg AX100G instead of a 707II)

WHY Zooms SUCK- because of its pathetic noise reduction, play live on stage with a zoom product and you shall invariably be DOOMED . (99% of the sound chk will be spent trying to make the noise bearable for the audience) seriously, zooms are ok only at home for practise, on stage i wouldnt advice using it.

some how , Zooms are more of a toy ,whereas korgs , digitechs n boss have a more professional sound .

at the low end i suggest people stick to Korg, at the high end Boss appears to be a good choice.

joke about a dealer praising zoom- this guy had no clue about processors n music, and all he kept telling me was the zoom 505II sells the most and hence is the best processor.i laughed at this stupid logic and walked out of the shop.whenever i think of this episode i just cant stop laughing, just becoz something sells the most doesnt make it the best ,505II sells becoz its the cheapest processor available (n the crappiest) no offence to their users,i have myself used one, but i advice them to upgrade as soon as they get better at there art!:)

18. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

no gain knob..what rot!!!

19. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

I like Korg AX100G. Use to have that one. Now I use Korg AX1500G which sucks bit time. Has more features and convenience of usage than the 100G but sound wise it sucks. Unless you buy it at the price I bought it (Rs.5500), dont buy this thing. Not worth for the price of a new one. Better get a Distortion and a Delay. That should sevre you a lot more and also cheaper than the whole thing.

20. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

not required ... dude ...

the digitech ppl have realised that ...

death metal pedal is meant only for taht ... the gain has been preset at 11 ...