korg ax3000g, vox tonelab st,line6 floor pod plus or zoom g2.1nu

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by hiflier79, Oct 27, 2011.

1. hiflier79

hiflier79 New Member

hey guys.....another of those which one queries.......which do u think is better bargain......budget 15000/-.....music style classic rock, alternative, 80s metal, thrash......or a bunch of analog pedals can do the trick (within the budget of course)...

2. dyorel

dyorel New Member

Between the Pod and Korg, the Korg AX3000G is definitely better. The Floor Pod Plus sounds a bit 'digital', and has no pitch shifter/whammy if you looking to do Tom Morello.

I was stuck in the same situation a couple of months back with the same budget, didnt look at the Vox or Zoom back then. Ended up paying 1k more for a second hand Boss GT8. Its a beast to program and get the right tone, really difficult at first, but mind blowingly awesome once you get the hang of it.

You might want to look at an earlier thread on the same
    https://indianguitartabs.com/f18/bo...6-floor-pod-plus-vs-vox-tonelab-st-48951.html

3. deepsal

deepsal New Member

increase your budget by 5k n get a pod hd300 and thank me later

4. hiflier79

hiflier79 New Member

sorry deepsal.... but the pod hd 300 is 10000 above the budget....can i get all those sounds with analog pedals.....i basically need a variety of distortion....and i am thinking most of the effects on the processor will be wasted...i dont play clean that much....how bout a metal muff with delay and reverb pedal?.....

5. mymusicmyguitar

mymusicmyguitar Active Member

Yeah go for it...

Do check out the Digitech Distortion factory..I kind of like it..Variety of tones...Others might kill me for sayin this..

But if you can get a metal muff nothing like it.....