Korg AX10G on sale

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by sethlover, Oct 23, 2006.

1. sethlover

sethlover New Member

Hey mates, heres a almost new scratchless dirtless fully functioning Korg AX10G for sale. Its barely been used and not gone live yet. 4k is a real throw away price for this great unit and thats what its going for. Let me know guys, thanks

2. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Wotcha buying in its place?
    :)

3. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

lower the price a bit and gve yr no and locales

4. rohit

rohit New Member

what is your location?

5. TheDevil

TheDevil Ruler of Hell

@radicalz_adi I think the price is pretty low already the proc costs arnd 7.5 to 8k new and if it is what he says it is Scratchless and Dirtless and Fully functional then its a superb bargain.

6. rohit

rohit New Member

i also think 4k is ok for it.

7. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

4K is tooooo less.
    AX10g came in Indian markets last year only.

So it cannot be more than a year old.
    8K thingie priced for 4K after just a year?

8. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Crap..........@Sethlover....Take it off from this sale.........You need this thing............

9. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

i need that hey reply me sethlover ill confirm the deal ba today night

10. sethlover

sethlover New Member

Hey guys! Glad to see so many responses to my thread in 1 day, Yep i have to emotionally part with thingh to give me some cash to work on my guitar which is in BAD shape right now :) ronnieanand knows! and before his words really make me realise that i really need the dam thing i think someone better make a move fast, Man why am i selling this, i just love it but i guess there many of these and only 1 guitar and i really loved my guitar before it died, so i got to make the phoenix rise again! the prcr is spotless and works like a charm and will never be got for that price for that condition. I live in Bangalore and you can call me at 25368620 and when you call just say S-43

11. TheDevil

TheDevil Ruler of Hell

ahahahahah Secret Codeword ala "Buddha Ghar Pe Hai" :)

12. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

@Sethlover........................This is the biggest blunder you are doing..............Dont do that.....We can still try to do something without selling your pedal.........DONT SELL IT....TAKE IT OFF.........I feel like snatching your guitar and leaving you guitar less for starting this thread..........

13. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

sorry dude im not into buying a the pro sorry once again but yeah others its a good deal go fr it bfore uska mind badal jaye

14. sethlover

sethlover New Member

Well the mind has changed and i am going to stick with it, sorry all and thanks for your interest.

15. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Good to know that :)

16. angad_page

angad_page New Member

ok......4g sounds good...jus lemme know where u stay...and could you send me a picture..a present one please...

17. TheDevil

TheDevil Ruler of Hell

^^^LololoL

18. sethlover

sethlover New Member

sorry man, thats no more on sale, thanks for being interested.......