KISS AND JUDAS Priest anyone?

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by god_of_thunder, May 3, 2005.

1. god_of_thunder

god_of_thunder Livin After Midnight

Anyone into KISS and Judas Priest here?
    Im discovering em recently .. getting kinda sick of the Metallica/megadeth music im exposed to, Check out JP guys,, they keep metal simple.
    And KISS have that Quintessential ovedriven Marshall stack sound with simple riffs and some cool lyrics.

2. ambush

ambush _RASTA_man_

try rolling stones

3. sayanakaharry

sayanakaharry Forum Leader

judas priest is real good

4. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

You should be ashamed to even ask if anyone here is into Judas Priest. Judas Priest are my favorite band of all-time and they should be on practically every metalhead's list.

5. thecoolone

thecoolone Judas Priest My Guide

@death i agree judas priest in a way define heavy metal. they are the METAL GODS !!
    their new album just proves that they are still a heavy metal force to be recon with.

@got listen to JP's best album todate PAINKILLER !!! they set the standards for others to follow and JP are my most fav band, just cant pass a day without listeing to them !! :rockon:

6. death_metal_fan

Sorry to burst your bubble but Painkiller is FAR from Judas Priest's best album.

7. thecoolone

@death that was according to me !! for u it may be different

8. god_of_thunder

god_of_thunder Livin After Midnight

Well guys,
    didnt mean any offence to Metalfans but the metal awareness in dis forum is less,
    The ALbum METAL WORKS is their best album ... Their best songs in it includin Metal gods and Hellion.. And hey arent as heavy as many other metal bands but have their own charm.
    For a guy listening to Dimu Borgir and Cradle of filth...maybe JP is pop for him.

9. death_metal_fan

Metal Works is not an album. It's a compilation and it doesn't have a lot of their best songs.

Metal Gods is a track from the album British Steel while The Hellion/Electric Eye is a track from the album Screaming For Vengeance

10. thecoolone

@got the thing about JP is that they are melodic and in this age of all techno gadgets used in music, being melodic isint of prime importance. JP even though they play fast they sound smooth. u feel like pressing rewind and hearing the song again and again and again.
    and the thing about JP sounding pop for cradle of filth listeners, that is ridiculous just hear painkiller and subterfuge( from their demolition cd) and u will come to know.