Karaoke Recording: Ruth Na Jana (1942 a love story) - Comments/Feedback please!

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by Crazy_Engineer, Mar 6, 2008.

1. Crazy_Engineer

Crazy_Engineer New Member

Hello Everyone,

Karaoke mania seems to be invading my brain and the result is that I've recorded yet another song - Ruth Na Jana Tum Se Kahun To

I'd appreciate if you take a moment to listen to the song and let me know what you think. Expert comments on sur, tempo (and other technical things) are welcome (infact, needed!)

Here's the link - [Click on the play button to start playing]

https://superblog.crazyengineers.com/2008/03/06/ruth-na-jana-karaoke-recording/

CrazyEngineer
    www.CrazyEngineers.com

2. krishnaG

krishnaG New Member

hi crazy...very nicely sung...btw, u did this soundtrack or got it from somewhere? if so from where do u get these karaoke tracks?

-krishna

3. Crazy_Engineer

Hi there!

Thanks for your comment. I got the tracks from esnips.com . Search there and you'll find plenty of tracks :)

4. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Very good man, another good job from you(except the tiny Sur faults), but don't worry man, thats very little, most people can't even hear it! Listening to your songs is just a pleasure for my ears man!!!
    My experience about this issue (Sur) is, the majority of people can't hear when someone is singing in Sur or not (except when someone is singing out of Sur very badly, then almost everyone can hear that), but this doesn't mean you don't have to improve this, ofcourse you should!!!
    I don't know what should be the best training to improve the Sur, btw not all my songs are 100% in Sur, i'm an amateur too, the majority of people here are singing out of Sur, some less and some very badly, but i think with your talent you should take some professional training and then some day you'll be a very, very good singer!
    Take care man!!!

5. FEB31

FEB31 New Member

I echo Keoraf's feedback. To me this one is the best so far on your soundclick page.

6. rakesh_sargam

rakesh_sargam New Member

Good job crazy....in taal and sur...like with mother and father as keoraf says...put more like that..man

7. rakesh_sargam

rakesh_sargam New Member

esnips is nice place as ce said also u can goto www.dhingana.com where lots of kishore karaokes are there search with kishore ..but thing is u can't download it from there but if you can save it while playling taking line in as ur comp speakers...then you can definately havel almost 100 kishore karaokes i guess

8. saurabh10487

saurabh10487 New Member

gr8 work.....

9. Crazy_Engineer

Thanks a ton for your replies and feedback. I'm glad that you liked the song. :)