karachi MUSIC BANDS is the best or LAHORE BANDS IS THE BEST

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by vocalist, Nov 11, 2004.

1. shak

shak Harrr!

i dont get indus musik here in uk ... sadly ... but i'll look for the song on the internet ... think i should find a stream at muziq.net ..
    thnx for pointing out tho ...

2. Ali

Ali New Member

I have listened a band IRTAASH. Is it a isb band? Their song ZAHAR is awesome. I have also figured it out. Any one else know this band!

3. Ali

Ali New Member

Bigboss is quite right. We should promote Pakistani Music not Provincial Music.

4. kl12

kl12 (Ghost Note)

well someone here said that faraz anwar sucks big time...i totally agree with him/her. playing fast is ofcourse one of the GOOD things in guitars..but playing fast without melody...Yuk!!!!!!it surely sucks like faraz do....on the other hand, have u ever noticed why junaid jamshed and other ppl like Amir zaki songs are still remembered?? this is only becoze of the beautiful melody they composed....oh yeh i forgot one name....Rohail Hayat..also a very cool and melodious guitarist...i hope u know who rohail hayat...
    playin fast + melody...no one can compete amir zaki in this....

shak likes this.
  5. shak

shak Harrr!

hail to kl12!!! .. you spoke ma mind mate!!

6. Taifi

Taifi New Member

well u guys have ur own opinion and i have my own opinion about faraz anwer

7. bravo

bravo New Member

faraz anwar is good.but Big guns are there as well .like Mekaal hassan ,salman ahmed n amir zaki

8. shak

shak Harrr!

of course rohail hayat!!! brilliant guitarist ... the stuff he did for vital signs along with aamir zaki was just marvellous .. now days he is into music production and compositions i think ... hmmm ..
    well there are some people who CAN compete aamir zaki ... of course you are neva perfect

9. ijlal

ijlal The B chord

rohail, amir zaki and jj are exceptions .they never ever compromise on melody..whther they play fast or slow...they are damn melodious in nature...on the other hand talking abt faraz anwar....man where the hell is the melody he composed anywhere???

10. BigBoss

BigBoss New Member

i agree tht faraz anwar sucks.. he is quite fast.. and every friend of mine likes him n potray him as a best guitarist.. but nop.. he lacks a thing.. probably the thing which counts the most in evey sound of immortal music.. the sa're'ga'ma'.... the melody.. the tune.. the melody which can lift ur body n put u in heaven.. the melody which touches ur heart.. tht thing is present in i belive in Xulfi.. yes.. his melody and sense of music n the way he potrays his guitarin in tht melody.. its jus awsome.. like rahguzar,fitrat,hamesha(when his head is bangin in the vd0) ,waqt(in the end of the song),agosh... and not only guitarin.. he has composed the songs wid violin,djj mixes,keyboard and many other instrumental music.. now tht i called a guitarist and a musician(alothough he is lahoriat). n as far as faraz is concerned.. i never understand from where his song starts n where it finishes :p

11. Taifi

Taifi New Member

hey dude bigboss u really know what music is all about lol lifts your body and puts u in heaven. really kool

12. BigBoss

BigBoss New Member

soo.. wat do u think music is DUDE?

13. Taifi

Taifi New Member

whatever u said....hehe

14. Quadrophenia

Quadrophenia Member

divide and rule sucks..dont fall for that kinda crap.other wise we're never gonna be united.espicially over trivial things like music.
    :rockon:

15. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

LHR BANDS RULESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSssssssss

16. J_a_L

J_a_L New Member

shut ur trap all of u.....y u fightin about lahore bands and khi bands??? .....when they r on air....they dont say they r from lahore or from khi....they promote themselves as pakistani bands.... pointless thread @ vocalist !!!

17. Lahori_rocker

Lahori_rocker Guitar God left IGT

Lahori bands rock all the bands are originally from lhr because they lahori_rocker :) Just kiddin , :-Jal ,Ep,Noori,Mizraab,Fuzon,Strings,Faraz,Anwar,Call,nd all other types of vocalist r originally from lahore nd to promote their muzik they show themselves as the r from karachi ...........thats all.........

18. Imranyou2k5

Imranyou2k5 New Member

personally who cares why are wasting our time answering this but for the record its all abt lahore lol hahaha

19. pure_angel

pure_angel New Member

Karachi And Lahore Both ROCKS!!!!...

PAKISTANI MUSIC ROCKS...

ITS NOT ALL ABOUT KARACHI N LAHORE... ITS ABOUT PAKISTAN

LOVE PAKISTAN

20. Spellbinder

Spellbinder Crescentarian

I should say that all new coming bands r from lahore take example of roxen and jal