karachi MUSIC BANDS is the best or LAHORE BANDS IS THE BEST

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by vocalist, Nov 11, 2004.

1. vocalist

vocalist Banned

WHAT DO YOU SUGGEST THAT karachi MUSIC BANDS is the best or LAHORE MUSIC BANDS IS THE BEST.

2. R@hGuZaR

R@hGuZaR DRUMMER 2 THE GRAVE

lahori bands ROCK!!! all the gr8 artists like ep, aaroh, mizraab and mekaal hassan band, noori, all r from the gr8 lahore! and as the great fawad[ep vocalist for those who dont know] said:- "karachi ppl need to take head banging lessons" . i think that says quite a lot.

3. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Vocalist, from what i gather from your profile, you're only 9 years old? That's quite a young age to start learning the guitar.....Good for you.

4. Frozen Flame

Frozen Flame New Member

lhr creats beter musicians name any 1 from karachi

5. Mehvar

Mehvar *hippie~guitarist*

khi : Amir zaki,Mizraab(faraz anwer),Aaroh,Messiah,Daira :D

lhr: Ep,Noori,MHB what else?

6. HeartsCracker

HeartsCracker New Member

lahore Rocks

Jal, EP , Noori, Mizraab, MHB, Call, Rage, Rungg and many more

7. rohailsak

rohailsak New Member

Re: music bands khi or lahore

guys!

is there any use of this conversation ! like seriously .. does it matter if lahori bands are better than karachi ones? lets promote pakistani music rather than fighting over provinces, we are musicians not politicians,,,,

take care
    cheers

8. nadish

nadish Active Member

HeartCracker! I'm not agree with u abt Rungg Band....

9. zohaib

zohaib Shredder

yaar i guess Mizraabis from Karachi... note it better
    i think if there wud be a battle of music Lahore v/s Karachi ...
    i think Karachi would win
    although there are some popular bands from Lahore but ...
    may be Lahore wins ... may be ...

10. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

Lhr : E.p , Noori , Call , Mekaal hassan.....rungg
    Khi ; Junoon , aaroh ,,......

Actually Lhr is Rich in Bands ......but Karachi has got the Fan base...so most of the bands hav to move Karachi for Promoting their Musik ....

11. maisam_tyngent

maisam_tyngent New Member

Yaar Come on

Karachi: Mizraab (Faraz Anwer) The Master, Amir Zaki, Salman Ahmed (Junoon), Aaroh (Nabeel), Razam, Rungg, Messiah,.... and other FAMOUS underground Bands

Lahore: Ep, Noori, Call, Mhb, Jal and aatif stuff!!!! Well RAGE ??? LOLZ..........

Results Are Clear

12. BigBoss

BigBoss New Member

in a way..the masters can be found in karachi.. like aamir zaki n faraz.. but good bands are all emerging from lahore ... so i guess.. i myself am from karachi.. but lahore sense of muzic and the bands are all better than karachi's.. but dont u guys worry.. my band is soon gonna come n wipe off these lahoriats!!!;)

13. Taifi

Taifi New Member

islamabad bands rock. lol just kiddin. waise they r only a few bands in islamabad such as shiddat.corduroys etc. but to b true i think lahori bands r betta than karachi bands

14. maisam_tyngent

the only one faraz is enough for all lahore bands!!.... it's a fact!

15. shak

shak Harrr!

faraz anwar sucks big time .. i wish i had him here so i can vacuum clean ma whole house ...
    honestly . ...speaking ... lahore has better bands (although i am originally a karachitte) ...
    but the karachittes are much more decent when it comes to arranging gigs and producing music ....

16. Taifi

Taifi New Member

dude faraz anwar is the 2nd best guitarist of pakistan. the first being amir zaki course. dont insult him like that bro

17. maisam_tyngent

Lolz ...... DUde How old r u??? 10 or more than 5??

sHarukh!

18. shak

shak Harrr!

come on son .. i know good music when i hear it .. ican tell a good guitarist from a bad one just like that ...faraz is good shredder ...thats all .. speed is not everything ...you need to have good knowledge of music ... you can play 1000 notes per second and you'll get nowhere. ... faraz plays CRAP music ... he concentrates more on speed than melody ...although some of his songs are OK .. but generally i dont like his music very much ... if he suits you ..well and good ...
    and yeah i am 5 yr old ... :p ... what are ya gonna do about that?

19. Taifi

Taifi New Member

listen shahrukh if u want to listen to quality good guitar playin listen to the song made by a band called 'dusk'. i dont know the name of the song but its aired on indus music frequently. faraz anwer is playin guitars in the song. and there is no speed there. just pure music. listen to it and then tell me if u liked it

20. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

most the great guys Guys r basically from Lhr

Guys , most of the top guitarist n Vocalists r from Lhr
    >xulfi
    >Ali azmat , hes basicaaly from lhr , (although he lives in Khi )
    >Salman ahmed ....(he s now in Usa)
    >mekaal hassan
    >shallum
    >ali noor
    >ali humza
    >Atif aslam
    >Goher
    > mekaal hassan n others