Kahi karti hogi wo mera intezar

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by sid10, Dec 19, 2012.

1. sid10

sid10 New Member

Hi everyone. Can anyone give me the tabs of "Kahin karti hogi wo mera intezar" sung by Mukeshji....

2. Thanks for the lovely song request...
    I will be downloading the song, and hopefully come up with the tabs by the weekend.
    Regards,
    Abhay

3. sid10

sid10 New Member

Thanks buddy.....
    I ll b grateful to u.....

4. The song is a very beautiful melody sung by Mukesh da... He has immortalised it with his emotions in it's rendition.
    There are, as many guitarists acknowledge, various scales to tab a song...
    I have tabbed this song in A# major (Also called B flat major) scale, and the notes used are A#, C, D, D#, F, G, and A.
    It is very important to remember the scale and it's notes because any note played away from the scale would sound pretty inappropriate.
    For example, We will never play the notes B, C#, E, F#, and G# , anywhere in this song.
    This may change if the composer has used more than one scale in a song. There are a lot of examples of the same.

For example, the song "Dil to bachcha hai ji" from Ishqiya is composed in Dmajor scale, but the humming "Tara raa.. ra rara ra ra raa" is composed in an altered F scale, a Jazz scale.

I have not yet tabbed the anthra or staza, so here goes the mukhda....

......kahin karti hogi, ....woh meraa ..intezaa.......aa..a.aar
    E>-5-6-8-6-5------------------6-5-------------------------6h----5---------------------------------------
    B>---------------8---6-6-----8------8-6----------------8h----------8-6----------------------------------
    G>------------------------------------------------5-7-8h------------------------------------------------------

......Jiski Tamanna mein, Phirtaa hoon bekaraar
    E>-5-6-8-6-5--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    B>---------------8-8-------------6-8-6-6-----------------6-----------------------------------------------------
    G>-------------------8-------------------------------7-8--------------------------------------------------------

Repeat again.
    Will post the tabs for the anthra by christmas, which I have played but need time to type ;)
    All the best.
    Please do play and let me know your views.

Regards,
    Abhay.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2012
  5. Christmas just got busy with many more tab requests than I can handle, so gotta finish the songs I like earlier ;)
    Here are the tabs for the stanza:

.....Door zulfon ki chaaon se, kehta hoon main hawaavon se...
    E>------5---------------------------------5---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    B>-6-8---8-6--------8-8s6-----------6-8----8-6----------8-8s6---------------------------------------------------------
    G>--------------7-8----------------------------------7-8-----------------------------------------------------------------

.....Usi buth ki adaaon ke..... afsaane hazaa...aa.aar.....
    E>-5-6-8-6-5-----5-6-6---------------6-8-10-8-6-8----5-8------------------------------------------------------------
    B>------------8---------------------------------------------6----------------------------------------------------
    G>-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Woh jo baahon mein machal jaati..., Hasrat hi nikal jaati...
    E>------5---------------------------------5---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    B>-6-8---8-6--------8-8s6-----------6-8----8-6----------8-8s6---------------------------------------------------------
    G>--------------7-8----------------------------------7-8-----------------------------------------------------------------

Meri duniya badal jaati... Mil jaata karaar....
    E>-5-6-8-6-5-----5-6-6---------------6-8-10-8-6-8----5-8---------------------------------------------------------
    B>------------8---------------------------------------------6----------------------------------------------------
    G>------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Repeat "kahin karti hogi.... woh mera......

Hope you like it...
    Please play it and let me know how it sounds.

Regards,
    Abhay

Last edited: Dec 26, 2012
  6. sid10

sid10 New Member

Dear Abhay,

Thanks for the tabs. I will surely play it & tell you how it sounds

Regards,

Sudhir

7. I have edited the tabs because of improper placement of the tabs... i use Linux, and logged in today from windows when i noticed this...
    i think it is better to post tabs as .pdf documents, which won't have this problem.

Regards,
    Abhay