Justice Prevails!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Ankur_Scorpio, Oct 31, 2006.

1. jozko

jozko Banned

wasn't meant that way though, anyway

2. jozko

jozko Banned

The rates have to be low. You might say otherwise because more cases gets reported there than underdeveloped countries. Women are less willing or allowed to report. If one's daughter is harassed chances are 99% cases are not reported in india. For fear of getting girl married in way, for good proposals and all. That's a truth. Obviously killined-in-end events do get exopsed.

There has been umpteen incidents of rapes in public places, cars and parks in our country even in capital. I wonder it happens in a place where police is efficent. Yes it can occur in elevators, closed sqaures etc anywhere, which proves one of my points. If Indian women reported them al l- harrasments in bus,train,office etc the rates go shooting up beating all world records. If for no other reason, for the reason of our huge population. Women in america or india or japan are basically women, in some case they get better protection atleast in public.
    And our country is notorious for destroying female fetus. Women suppressed. Why do government show TV Ads on DD if it doesn't exist? Accept reality or keep rolling on ground

3. jozko

jozko Banned

go to leading p0rn forums and see why threads are made on Bedi and tennis stars. Look at hits it gets. Look at membership and active members count at anytime. Majority of them are teenagers with immature mind and lack of proper or parental guidance. I wonder if it produces healthy minds? I wonder if these people send right signals out. Rapist mindset is not formed overnight. It is gradual formation. Only aided by these.

Let tennis star also walk as i said in some streets here at night. Just because u can do nude bath in some white's beach, it don't mean u can do same here and expect same results. Bedi is worst thing that happened to cricket coverage. The TV people know what fetches money here. More viewers if she comes in bikini.

Don't know about you but our culture we don't grow up watching mom sister in bikinis in beaches. Even adult desis in beach don't know what's going there. they walk around with intentions, the least of it is swimming. For proof go through some threads here.

Of course you can take it anyway, not my problem. I can easily come up with even more uninformed retarded comments, don't worry

Guitar boy likes this.
  4. jozko

jozko Banned

statistics are based on reported cases. Wonder if it works in our society for this case and also cases like destroying female fetus etc. Read my post https://indianguitartabs.com/showpost.php?p=294675&postcount=22 shows why i think so

5. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

I dont know what you mean by public places (at what time) but when no one's there, no one's there. There's going to be any police or anything like that.
    Higher vigilance amongst policemen is not something that the "developed world" sees anyway. No one goes around looking for potential murders, rapes..etc.
    The police is the same in both india and europe in that sense.
    Its just that, if they report a case, then the european policemen are better in finding out stuff.

Also, your other point doesnt make any sense at all. Most rapes arent reported (regardless of the country).

6. jozko

jozko Banned

i am sorry not agreeing to everything in ur quoting . Those who read news papers know why. btw where u from?

Man women have been raped and thrown out of train here. anyway. i'd rather agree to u than waste my time

7. shsnawada

And i'd rather presume that i didnt read your stuff than waste my time.

8. shsnawada

btw: I'm from El Paso, Texas and i now live in Ceuta, Spain. Twice.

9. jozko

jozko Banned

10. jozko

jozko Banned

^ hope that also answers your post, i ignored earlier. I mean regarding police, public reporting and all

11. shsnawada

To think that the first one doesnt happen in other places is ignorant to say the least (although, it wouldnt inolve dacoits).
    And why did second one happen? Because the police guy was watching too much **** maybe?
    And yes i know the phoolan devi story.

12. jozko

jozko Banned

^ And to think it won't involve dacoits in other places is ignorant to say the least.

I put to prove police and system can go corrupt and be inefficient, esp in underdeveloped countries

i donno the phoolan story

13. shsnawada

Actually, dacoits in "western countries" only make love to tiny ant holes on the ground and in trains.

14. jozko

jozko Banned

^ Peeping Tom?

15. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

You KNOW man is an animal! Period?

I KNOW Amitabh Bacchan is Gay! Period.

16. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Jozko is fast rising teh Lameness Ladder.

17. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Thread turning gay.

That will encourage rape of men too.

Hence, thread locked!

18. jozko

jozko Banned

^^^who's is Amitabh Bacchan?? anyway good for u

19. erutu

erutu terminally awesome

They better not be wearing noodle straps.

20. jozko

jozko Banned

a ladder in snake and ladder?
    lol u get dressed up in inviting dress. let the best get you after courstship n consent. btw u gay/guy/gal?