Justice Prevails!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Ankur_Scorpio, Oct 31, 2006.

1. sanju_strings

sanju_strings 50 Pai$e <3V/S<3 50 CeNt$

itna maat argive karo priyadarshini zinda ho jayegi :)

2. jozko

jozko Banned

@bjr
    original caste system is right. that's why india propspered. but no caste is low. all together make up society a team. 'looking down upon a caste' mentality and concept is wrong to me. then there is no oppression too. Not just an engineer makes a biulding, it's biuld by workers too.

I don't think women were tortured or oppressed in the period u mention. or it will be written as worst times in indian history by pundits. i still can't help laughing at it

i talk about my opinion and talk about human and animal instinct cos i am human and i think humans are animals. but i can't talk others opinion though i have seen some (u i think) do so in some past threads. i have asked u then.

what is that "u r not preapred to ALLOW others generalize"? what nonsense. u generalize what u want lol who stopped whom?

My reason not to rape are many. main is my survival instinct. rules apply when one is exposed. where are rule otherwise?

did i say woman should serve man? serving is mutual but to satisfy each ones selfishness. If God created me (i donno that) then my natural instincts senses and thoughts are also by God, nothing to be ashamed/worried about.

u can love or hate what i do. naturally

3. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Offtopic:

BJR: Do you know there is a saying in hindi: Bhaens (=buffalow) ke aage been (=some reed/flute sorta instrument) bajana

Morbid_Angel likes this.
  4. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

you do realise that
    a) most animals fight each other (to the death often) in front of the potential mate for the right to mate and they don't just hump any female either
    which means to rape someone you need to fight/kill the other person who wants to rape her in front of the person you want to rape

b) prosperity does not imply prevalence of justice. just because the gupta dynasty was doing well in terms of art and literature doesn't mean that all the people were well off or safe. india is prospering, right? so shouldn't we all be rich and prosperous? shouldn't we all be enjoying art literature science and wine?

c) history does not serve facts. there are people who deny the holocaust ever occurred. the same pundits that raped women would definitely avoid making any mention of the same in your sacred history texts

d) 2000 years is plenty of time for values and morals to "evolve". evolution does not mean sprouting wings and flying into the sun. 2000 years ago people were not as preoccupied with nuclear weapons, human rights and space travel simply because the very concepts hadn't "evolved" yet.

e) if your instincts equal an urge to satisfy your ***ual urges (which are, by the way, result of "western culture" that has exposed you and all of us to so much ****, where women are ever horny) then USE YOUR ****ING HAND. even a 13 year old kid knows that. no one has a right to dominate over another individual except for survival (debatable in present society due to ethics and morals).

do you think that young male animals get to hump females? think again.
    do you think that male animals dominate females? think again.
    do you think animals and humans dominate plants? think again.

do you think? think again.

alpha1 likes this.
  5. shak

shak Harrr!

^^
    a) good that you used the word most.... but its not a majority so we cant really accept this as a valid argument
    b) did not understand
    c) hahahaaa .. there goes the theology
    d) do not agree, morals and values have nothing to with space age etc. humans always had preoccupations, humans always had the 'choice' plus morals and values do not evolve with time they evolve when they are challenged
    e) ... turn, strike and goal!! :)

the ending? .. .:S .. i've lost the plot here sorry ..

alpha1 likes this.
  6. jozko

jozko Banned

If 'you' is me in your post

a) Do u also realize most animals have a tail. That means u need a tail to kill and rape. Animals kill with gun too.
    Yes even fight/competition to impress and attain opposite *** is instinctive in males including human. Most killings are based on wealth and woman issue. Things that can badly hurt male ego.

b) u r saying Gupta period wasn't good enough? ok think so. People are never fully safe in any system or country. I said systems fail. India is prospering? lol where? Olympics? Prosperity means rich people and wine? lol I think bollywood is.

c) Pundits raped? naturally. Why record that. what for? But raping facts are mentioned in Kama Sutra not ignored

d) Yes 2000 years is good time for moral values to go up or down. not for instincts to change. nuclear weapons are made cos morality goes high?

Nuclear power was known to ancient indian gurus. Computing yes (they used brain as computer not computer as brain) u think Hanuman went by boat to lanka? or Ravan used to swim acorss every time? [ https://www.rense.com/general61/vaman.htm ] Susrutha (6th century BC)) was surgeon (https://www.answers.com/topic/sushruta)

e) women are horny everywhere to men. black women are horny to black men. not just whites are horny. Instincts are more or less same west or east. cultures are different. why does tourism dept give guidelines to foriegn tourists not to do public kissing, nude bathing etc. It doesn't mean indians don't kiss or we bath with clothes on. rules are different but instincts similar.
    Trying to dominate is natural atleast of males, nothing wrong.

yes young animals hump females as soon as they are biologically ready. they don't have to wait marry be on honeymoon. just as the senses and organs start to work they are ready and try.

Male animals dominate females yes.
    Animals and human dominate plants yes

ok thinking :think:

7. jozko

jozko Banned

offtopic: what does it mean? Bandbaaja played Buffalo Soldier? excuse me am not hindi speaking

now playing.. bah'fella soldier dreadlock Rasta

8. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

^^ its a proverb - playing a harp to a buffalo. look it up

a) why do you say that tails have anything to do with rape? are we now going to bring in all vestigeal organs including 4 stomachs, a working appendix, etc? i'm simply countering your blanket animal=human

b) the outwardly appearance of society or as recorded in history has nothing to do with the violation of women

c) not ignored by who? who all have read the kama sutra and apply it to life? you think people 2000 years ago followed it? vatsayayana or whoever he was mentions 3 types of men - those with 3 inch penises, those with 4 inch ones and those with 6 inch ones. i'm thinking those who fall outside these boundaries then should 'ignore' the kama sutra right?

d) forcing yourself on someone is not an instinct. did you read what I wrote about young male animals?
    the space age and moral values have nothing to do with each other. I'm merely using the word evolve the way you are. You think monkey men wearing crowns and carrying maces and swallowing the sun were also following the kama sutra? don't bring in irrelevant arguments.

e) men are horny everywhere. just because you and a few other people like to think women are always horny doesn't make it so.
    nude bathing? wtf? the tourism department probably warns against public exposure. there's nothing stopping the new generations of voyeurs who can watch you anywhere and any time.

young animals don't "try". they wait until they are strong enough to keep other males away. they wait till the female gives off pheromones which communicate that she is ready. just because animals don't talk doesn't mean that the concept of consent, however primitive, doesn't exist. animals don't ***ually force themselves on each other.

males and physically stronger than females? maybe that's why female elephants lead the herd. that's why the black widow eats it's mate. that's why the praying mantis bites the head of the male before copulation can start. maybe that's why females can give birth and live through the pain, and actually do it again

humans dominate plants. right. so we grow forests and conserve them as a way of showing power right? we require them for food oxygen etc just to pluck the fruit, breathe the air and say "look at me, I'm dominating you"

are you really?

9. erutu

erutu terminally awesome

Lolz fag!

-------