Just wanted to say thanks

Discussion in 'Beginner's Q&A Forum' started by dilipjha, Apr 2, 2006.

1. dilipjha

dilipjha New Member

Hi Everyone!

I just thought I atleast owe a thanks to one and all on this forum...who have helped me learn guitar right from scratch.

Some are very active and just too good while others are a bit dormant and try their best...but what is great is the passion you guys show for guitar playing...it surprises the uninitiated ones like me who only took a guitar in hand for the firt time in life about 2 months back.

Since then I have been reading and following threads...first played tabs...now trying to play chords...thanks for everything...to all you guys...you guys post good stuff here and also I find lot of ethics being followed in terms of comments and critiques made on others work...that is not very common...great going.

note: now that i have started playing chords i am having problems with the rhtym or is it called strumming pattern...most of the chords that are being put up doesn't have it...is there a key to understand it or what...can some one help me with a tip...i wud really appreciate...i am trying to play pehla nasha right now...just cant get the strumming pattern.

2. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

i suggest u dont start with pehla nasha at te start...soz it has a different strummin pattern sory of a mute in betwenn...u can go for papa kehte hain...its just DDUUD...and easy..for ne probs,feel free to pm me....

3. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

the easiest song according to me, for strumming is bob dylans blowing in the wind...try that if you are into english songs

PS: theres a tutorial on strumming by bandbaaja refer to that too....thers one more by vishwa too i believe..

thread moved to beginers Q&A

4. vishalj

vishalj Banned

Aww, don't mention it. You could show your thanks by sending money to lord_neo too. PM him for details.