Just Curious........

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by guns n roses, Jan 11, 2005.

1. guns n roses

guns n roses Pro Guitarist

Which IGTian(s) do think are really good at guitar. Noone has really listened to each other play but by the posts and experience and if you did post music who do you think???? Just Curious of the IGtians....

2. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

You, for one. Mamasteen, mathai, Aziz, jayswami, tejas and others. Not me:p:

3. rabi_sultan

rabi_sultan <Bulla Ki Jana>

off the top of my head i have to say jayswami, guns n roses, jayanth, essi, mamasteen, 6string (i vote that as the BEST username on IGT!!)

4. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Every1 up ^^^ also, maybe bobby

5. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

@Sharath, thanx dude, u r too modest....btw, sharath is also a good guitarist i have heard him play, and death_metal_fan, bandbaja, rizaaj

6. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

i havent heard baandbaaja play..
    DP sings and plays ADDAT well :)
    ananth222 rocks too.. he is in chennai rt now.. so will wait for him to get back..
    our in house radio DJ Ravi did an awesome job with allah ke bandhe jamming with kailash kher.. thats totally my kinda song...

i can only play chords.. ask me to play sa re ga ma and i will switch to keyboards :)
    its too difficult to isolate the individual strings and do alternate picking etc its so musch easier to use the guitar as a punching bag.. and strum away all your frustrations :p:

7. drunken_wisdom

drunken_wisdom WiSeCrAcKeR

hey i have heard mamasteen play..he just kicks ass!!!! and bro..i mean d_ist_ur_ed is just a step behind kickass!!!

8. Menon

Menon New Member

I play rhythm as well..a little lead, that's it..but yeah mamasteen, jayanth..pretty cool..mamasteen when do we get to hear you play next??
    Cheerio
    Menon

9. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

i vote for jayswami & mamasteen , sure they rock ~~ !!!

tejas can do wonder at times too ;) though he tend to scare people sometimes !!!

10. tejas

tejas ..........

@bob - LoL. Sorry bout that. Thanks, by the way.
    Thanks to u too sharath.

And according to me, Mamasteen, Jayswami, ananth, sharath and aziz. Havent heard the others play.

11. @all jayswami n mamasteen sublime playing by them
    there also sharath he plays very well
    have't heard tejas n bandbaja or bobby??!!!!!
    me still practicing hard n will rock u in nxt meeting just wait n hear guys

12. bob-bobby

well i havent played yet , will play someday for my fella ppls ...

but cant stand near mamasteen or jayswami , they are juss too good and hope to listen to others too ...

13. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

the only thing im sure about is that i suck at guitar...

hmm...really interested in hearing the above mentioned guys..
    post some mp3s..

14. d_ist_urb_ed

Why are so many people mentioning my name?:p: Keep this up and i'll probably be stoned at the next meet. I dont play that good at all. Mamasteen absolutely rules and of course how could i have forgotten ananth222, he mesmerised us at the last meeting with his rendition of Indian Ocean. Amazing player:) Havent heard essi play though.

15. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

I havent heard none hear play... cept for demonstealer... he rocks!

16. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

one man-------> mamasteen.

aziz, sharath, jayswami is a guru man!!

havent heard other guys however am sure jayanth, siddharth(deathmetalfan), drsaurabh and other regular IGTians play well.

aziz is good in chick patoafying numbers :p:

17. bob-bobby

where did you hear him playing ??

18. d_ist_urb_ed

Maybe on Yahoo voice chat.....BTW i never heard you play bobby, you have to play for me some time or the other.

19. bob-bobby

sure !!! given a chance i would surely like to blow off everyones ear drums !!!!

20. tejas

tejas ..........

@bob - He heard Shail play cause his band's album is out, and u can also find their MP3s on RSJ and other places.