Just 1000 Bugs

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by noopsi, Apr 18, 2006.

1. noopsi

noopsi New Member

hi all !!!

I have seen one report on NDTV india ....in a programme called india report(may be).
    I was highly moved by that report . They have gone to a village named vishnupur in west bengal.This place is supposed to be birthplace of Lord Vishnu. & the people there are so poor that they earn JUST 1000 BUGS A DAY.
    There is no pond, no river , no well even. For bathing even they have to travel 5 kms a day.The village has only one handpump , which needs repairing & the village panchayat has written number of letters to kolkata to get it done , but no response.
    They earn doing "majdoori" in nearby villages to get their bread & in those months , when there is no "majdoori available , they go to jungle & do "shikar " & eat that .

HOW PATHETIC!!!!! Their is no difference b/w humans & animals .
    We living at cities spend 1000 bugs just to watch a movie & they earn 1000 bugs to give food to their whole family.
    after seeing that report i was forced to think, that what we have achieved after freedom .After more than 50 yrs we got freedom , the issues are same -ROTI, KAPDA AUR MAKAN.......What the hell people in power think themselves . They dont know their duty . they have so much money, cant their hearts get moved by seeing these people situation. these netas , after seeing this on tv , i really dont wany 2 five vote even ....

What u guys think about this & is there any way that we can help people of vishnupur ...????

2. Evo Guy 911

Evo Guy 911 Banned

1000 BUGS??? U mean those creepy crawlies?? What do they do with em? Or is it the local currency? Whats its equivalent to a USD??

3. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Yeah it is.
    apparently in India we trade in terms of bugs.

And if the author of this thread meant rupees, I am astonished!
    earning Rs 1000 per day!!!

You know hoiw much money that is? Muthafooka, I guess I also get around that much.

Phuck, mebbe I should leave job and go to the village. HAve a peaceful life, and earn 1000 BUGS a day.

Hey muthafooka, where do you live?
    1000 Bugs for a movie?
    Bugger!

Am missing Nanda the devil.

4. Evo Guy 911

Evo Guy 911 Banned

^^ Lolz. I think the topic should be 1000 typos.
    1. I think he wanted to write 100 currency units, and added another zero as a typo.

2. By BUGS, i think he meant Bucks. Hollywood movies graduate rules!

If these corrections made, then i think it would make some sense. R u serious ppl deal in BUGS? what kinda bugs? roaches? Brrrrrgggghhh!

5. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

Play them some fucking heavy metaaaaaaaaaaaaalll!! If they earn 1,000 bugs a day they can surely afford a few CDs. Thrash and death should be good for a start.

Oh and who needs a bath when you are listening to Mayhem and Burzum all day? Be KVLT!!!

notty_lad likes this.
  6. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

:RollLol:

7. vishalj

vishalj Banned

Bugs!

But what I think he/she is trying to say is that the whole village earns 1000 bucks a day, not every single person.

8. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

BUG up noopsie BUG up !

@dmf .. Lol !

@noopsie I'm yet to understand wat u're sayin .. Definitely U didn't mean crawling creatures so I went thru some calculations n yo post will make some sense if

1 BUG = 10 Paise .. eh is it !?

9. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

hmm I spend more than 1000 bucks on movies every month.

10. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

I watch them at home... on the ****in cable... thats about 250 per month...

mm... nice...
    I like it when such anti-system topics come up, and then fade away, thanks to the audacity of the author, who himself hsnt been able to capture the story perfectly...

You'd make a great journalist!

11. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

my ****ing cable waalah puts all st00pid marathi plays. no new movies.

12. kaiser

kaiser Bored

they shudnt even be paid whether theyre being paid.

that way theyll die n the prob will be solved forever.

oh yeah..........they can die listenign to metal, that way they wont mind.

13. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

Asshole most marathi plays are better than the avg hindi movie :mad:
    *wakes up the marathi manus*

14. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

Actually, blut aus nord or coldworld would keep you away from a shower (or a bath in this case) for a month or so. it worked for me

Its funny that when most people see a problem like this, the blame instantly goes to the authority. Secondly, they think that these problems are as easy as making maggi noodles. Human instinct i guess.

15. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

Oh **** I watched this movie "ashi hi banwa banwi" I LMAO! .. sachin, ashok saraf n laxmikant great actors..Hilarious man .. I watched "dhadakebaaz" n a few others too LOL .. marathi comedies are too good.. there's a lotta talent there too i must admit.

16. sanju_strings

sanju_strings 50 Pai$e <3V/S<3 50 CeNt$

vishnupur ko bhagwaan vishnu he bacha saktay hain :p: pray for it

17. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

balls to that.

I dont understand it.

and yeah Im not a fan of average hindi movies either.

18. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

^adding to that .. An average hollywood movie Kicks bollywood's Hit movie's ass Hands Down!!!

n Boy where's da topic .. Thread starter .. mystery isn't solved man .. wat the hell are 1000 bugs ?

19. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

The mysterious creatures that used to devour flesh in "The Mummy"

20. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

I've heard in MP they sell ants in the local market in some villages...maybe something like that!:)